Why did this happen?? I mean, what was really the root cause of this incident?

Why did this happen?? I mean, what was really the root cause of this incident?

Attached: 1562558066264.png (1378x906, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RBWuYFeg9Y&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
youtube.com/watch?v=lQHiPViNnW4
youtu.be/44SHgG3Cr_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been studying the footage, trying to find some kind of pattern that would explain what happened. Thought, anyone?
youtube.com/watch?v=7RBWuYFeg9Y&has_verified=1

blacks have a victimhood mentality and they also have low impulse control. theres a term we have for their group issues and its called a chimpout.

The fat negress in the white tank top was disrespecting pink shirt guy's daughter and spit on him after he got in her face and called her a bitch.

Idk what originally started it.

What's funny is when the fat girl and the other girl are fighting, they sort of push eachother, and the old woman falls down with seemingly no contact

Yet later in the video, a different girl points out the slimmer one as being the one who "hurt your mother" and the guy goes crazy on her despite her not having done anything, and him having 0 proof. Especially considering they seem to be.. friends? family? too

wwhat do you call it when white people do it

Attached: aaron-howard.jpg (780x439, 30K)

Pink Shirt has a daughter with Tan Shirt. White Shirt has kids with White Tank Top. Black Disney Shirt (peace maker) has kids with Black Tank Top/camo pants, Mama is on the mobility scooter and is the biological mother of Pink Shirt, White Tank Top, and Black Disney Shirt.

White Tank Top was taking sheeeeeit was Pink Shirt and Tan Shirt's young daughter. Pink Shirt got in his (probably half) sister's face and called her a bitch. She spit in his face and got slapped for it. Then her man (White Shirt) stared fighting Pink Shirt. That's when Mama drove her mobility scooter into them in an attempt to break it up.

While the men were fighting Tan Shirt got into it with White Tank Top and Mama got knocked over. Black Disney Shirt then came over and told Pink Shirt that his bitch hit Mama. That's why he started to beat her up too near the end of the video.

Attached: 1523902009473.png (1080x1080, 639K)

Justifiable homicide.

That last part is so fucked. She didn't hit the old woman, the old woman got knocked over because she was retarded and stood next to 2 people pushing eachother

At worst, white shirt and tan shirt were both at fault, but really it was the old persons fault for getting off her fucking mobility scooter when she can barely walk

>pink shirt punches his gf once he learns that she hit his mom
What's insane is that she seems to apologize to him at the end.

Attached: 1562719897759.jpg (999x799, 285K)

>first this and then the manlet outburst

What the fuck is wrong with america?

Attached: 1562270365851.jpg (641x530, 44K)

The Millers were defending their lives and their property against an out of control eco-terrorist who had been a public menace for decades (pic related).

Attached: orange_rapsheet.png (1853x978, 313K)

This explains the entire incident.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

I thought that was weird too.

That's some underrated stuff right there.

Allow me to preface with my credentials:
>Lived in an inner city since middle school. Have been in several fights with blacks, have been set up and robbed by blacks, went to school with them, grew up with them
Black drama is different than white drama. White drama will often times devolve into screaming matches, rather than fist fights. White drama will also, quite often, be confined to a couple of people.
Black drama, however, often involves extended families - black people have grown up in larger families, they have stuck together throughout history, whereas whites mostly have a culture toward a "nuclear family"
What we have here is:
>2 sets of families: 1st, the family with the grey shorts, huge leg black woman, her husband/baby daddy in black shorts and a white shirt. 2nd, the family with the pink shirt douchebag, his baby mama in the tight jeans, and the pink shirt dude's mom in the rascal.
>pink shirt dude feels disrespected because grey shorts black lady said something snappy about his daughter
>feeling a need to prove his dominance/power, pink shirt dude hits the black woman, then prepares to engage husband
>Pink shirt dude's wife comes out, pissed off about the fight, gets decked by black short girl's husband
>black shirt, camo shorts black dude is the wife of rascal mom. He is trying to keep the peace
>they continue to brawl until more and more people get involved

>root cause of this incident
genetics and greedy jew slavers

explain
then
yyoyoyoyoy

>White drama will often times devolve into screaming matches, rather than fist fights
You mean except when it's guns, stakes and lynchings involved.

The millers where keeping their neighborhood clean. Orange shirt was a psychotic methhead

>You mean except when it's guns, stakes and lynchings involved.
How many white neighborhood shoot outs have you heard of?

>guns
I was going to add this, but neglected to.
>stakes
Do you mean witch trials? Because that would be religious and not confined to white religions.
>lynching
Racism =/= drama. Do not belittle racism as similar to domestic disputes.

What manlet outburst?

Some manlet caused a scene on bagel boss because women on dating sites wouldn't date him because he was 5' tall
Here is the thread

Liberal Lucas breaks it down
youtube.com/watch?v=lQHiPViNnW4

They are basketball Americans. The pitbulls of the human race. Fuck white people for breeding these feral beasts.

Attached: 1539113390342.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Now youtube is recommending chimpout videos to me. I've found one of a robot in a black school.
youtu.be/44SHgG3Cr_Q

Who was in the wrong

Attached: 4chan in a black school.webm (640x640, 1.03M)

that is not the whole fucking story you faggot. the female employees at the bagel place were mocking him several times and he got triggered.

The kid who threw the book, then the white robot for being confrontational, and then the fat white/hispanic/asian whatever girl for escalating.
The guy recording didn't do anything wrong except predicting shit was going to get heated. I don't know why the comments were so mad at him for recording people fighting when every other video the recorder is never blamed.

blacks are shitty people user.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

Socioeconomic factors

Alright hold up can we just talk about whatever is going on here? What is it, what is that outfit, are they an entertainer for the park and if so exactly what character are they portraying, and if not what on god's green earth motivated them to wear that?

Attached: what.jpg (136x364, 14K)

Yes, it's an outfit for Disney Toontown. I don't know exactly what character they're meant to be (Played the game, don't recognise the outfit, but it fits within the world) - Pic related, someone else wearing it at the same location and clearly working there

I assume it's just meant to be a way to know who works there, can't read the tag tho

Attached: Disneyland-Toontown-Secrets-Cast-Member.jpg (1000x1333, 150K)

That answers some of my questions, but I still need to know why this person is a giant child and why Disney employs oversized children. Is this like the ultimate diversity hire? Did they qualify for substantive tax breaks as a result of this individual's employment?

>Have been in several fights with blacks
you ever win, whiteboi?

Oh my fucking god, if he punches women like that in public imagine what he does at home.