Do you guys ever feel like you don't fit in anywhere?

Do you guys ever feel like you don't fit in anywhere?

I used to go on /b/ when I was a teen.. didn't fit in too well. I tried /soc/ a few years ago but I'm too retarded for soc. Yet I'm not enough of an incel robot for r9k

I don't know where to go anymore. Anyone who is as basement-dwellery as me is a dumb af incel, but anyone who isn't dumb af is too normie

Attached: 2e1lxv.jpg (645x729, 31K)

This. I am in a good place mentally, and I am actively working toward my goals. I like r9k for good times, I like lit and mu, I get on tg and vg occasionally when I need resources. But theres no home for me here. Maybe it is time to leave

>tfw god made you so lonely that you aren't even accepted by robots.

But where would you go user? I'm too lonely as it is. I can't just leave Jow Forums. I guess there's no chance of making IRL friends here anyway but still..

I know what you mean. I've had sex before a few years ago and I have 1 irl friend. I also never leave my house besides working, I hate people but I kind of wish I could be around people sometimes. Yeah life is a fuck.

4 chan is about the only place I actually fit in. Finding r9k was almost as life changing as finding Jesus.

>try a few different web forums (livejournal, a few literal forums), don't fit in
>try here, don't fit in to the few boards i have interest in (v, vr, vp, mu), or here (adult sperglord)

Yeah im fucked

We need our own board.. it shall be called /fu/ and it will be for anyone who is /FuckedUp/ :)

We could always try to start a /fu/ general (FUG) thread, but what's a good board for that?

Idk. I tried something similar on soc. Basically giving a little info about how my life is fucked up, and asking other people to share about theirs. Got maybe 10 or so responses and died

I was predisposed to this fate, I was aware of this at a very young age. I never quite fit in anywhere, but I could stick to the shadows mostly and I got around. I never really got on with the "guys" I thought I might even be gay. But I found myself very attracted to women so that couldn't be the case. It was a slow but sure descent thats for sure. I have 1 friend irl and I used to have 0 throughout all of hs, and 0 relationships ever. I still feel incredibly lonely, but ive come to accept this. I know I'll probably never have a relationship or if I do it will probably fail.

Attached: I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg (620x576, 23K)

At least you have that 1 IRL friend user. Mine was kind of the opposite

I had friends during school, but lost them around ~13-14. Never made another IRL friend. Had 1 relationship that went awfully. Have 0 IRL friends now

Don't lose that IRL friend bud. He/she is very important

I don't really interact with people much to even get a chance to fit in. I always just kind of hover around during social interactions. There's nothing to talk about. I'm just an observer of this reality

We could try it out on /b/ pitch it as thread for the leftovers of Jow Forums to congregate and share feels and other stuff

I also had a thing with a girl that went horribly wrong because I was hopelessly afraid of intimacy (parents rejected me, I was a mistake). I wouldn't even call it a relationship. How did you lose your friends? I lost mine by being avoidant and bipolar, I kept to myself as to not project that on anyone but at the same time lost the last bit of support I did actually have in my life. The friend I do have now is an old childhood friend who expanded his own social circle but he's my only friend, I'm not sure he knows how important he is to me.

I kind of lurk in real life as well, I'm bad at small talk which which is the basis of most human interaction.

Yeah, kind of feels like I'm a social cripple, but it's whatever. Guess it makes me a pretty uninteresting person

Im in a college class with a bunch of normies and I hear their conversations. It's not even real communication, its actually pure small talk. There's no substance to anything that youre even talking about, its literally just small talk

Feel free to, if you do link it here :) I might in the future but I don't feel like having a thread of mine die tonight

Short version of how I lost them.. I have an illness, was constantly bullied. So most anyone outside of my small group of friends disliked me or at least didn't want to be near me

Upon going to high school, the "leader" of our friend group had made a new friend. Yet he wasn't around much, because he didn't like me or want to be around me

I missed a lot of school, partially due to breaking my wrist and partially because I just didn't want to go. When I did try coming back, the "friend" who didn't like me was around all the time, and they would all just avoid me at break/lunch. So I entirely refused to go back to school

I jumped between cliques in HS, never really felt like I belonged to any of them. Since I reinvented myself so often I was seen as a poser and a fake. Eventually just gave up and embraced being an outcast.

That's so messed up, I'm sorry user. I hate hearing about stuff like that, it's just not right. How are you feeling now?
I went through something very similar, went from one to the next then bam they were all gone because I never fit into any of them to begin with. I embraced being an outcast because I was left with no other choice. I waited alone after school for hours everyday to get picked up by my late working mother and there I was, alone at an empty school in my true state, my real mold that I felt even at school with everyone there.

Yes, I've done some fairly amazing things career wise that would automatically disqualify me from being a robot, I have no pronounced mental issues or financial issues, and have hardly experienced failure or real hardship in the career or achievement sense. I have extremely good prospects for the future. But I'm not normalfag enough in appearance, social skills, or experience to cut it as a true normalfag. And the extroversion and emotional passion needed to be one just goes against who I am; the steps to become one go against who I am.

That means besides the incel stuff, I don't really belong on this board, and I feel especially alienated IRL because I'm surrounded by people who are as talented and accomplished as I am, but don't have those crippling social issues or deficiencies, and that fact really highlights those things in me. For pretty much my entire life because of those achievements putting me in contact with pretty legit amazing people, I have always been the least socially successful person I know, and as such, I've always experienced things like "I think he's my best friend but he/she doesn't think the same."

I also am a weird kind of hapa (not white/Asian, more like East Indian/SEA) born in the US, so not only can I not relate to most hapas, but also I have three cultures (East Indian/SEA/American) I don't feel like I belong with, which complicates things

This was the thread for me OP, thanks

Attached: 20190707_153944.png (718x772, 266K)

I dunno. I don't particularly care about what happened anymore, I mean I think I'd be a better person if it didn't or if I just forced myself to keep going to school but it is what it is

I'm incredibly lonely and bored on a daily basis, if I could fix those things I think I could enjoy life. But my life is about as abnormal as possible, I still have the illness, my body is fucked, my teeth are fucked, I don't know how to be an independent person and especially not an adult. So I don't really see it happening

Maybe one day, who knows

It's very hard for me to let go, because there's still the slightest thread of me hanging on to what I could've still had. But I can't have it anymore. Or maybe my mental illness is stopping me in every way it can. Like maybe I could still have a relationship, see my old friends again someday who I really did love yet selfishly abandoned out of insecurity, or I could die completely alone in a suicide. It's hard when you can't feel anything anymore, when you're completely apathetic and numb to it all that there's nothing worth caring about anymore. And it's exhausting frankly.

Attached: F67A955C-A02B-4578-BFDA-ED2A9E8BB6B5.jpg (837x1200, 53K)

I'm not sure if that's better or worse, to not feel anything

I've wondered that too, but it is better to feel. Good feelings are the reason to live. Feeling nothingness forever is no way to live

Good feelings are the reason to live.. But bad feelings are the reason to die. At least you're in the middle? Shrug

I wouldn't describe it as the middle, it's a void of nothingness. It's the worst feeling ever as now that I think, even worse than sadness

Would it not be in the middle?

If happiness is at the top, and sadness is at the bottom? You're as "neutral" as possible?

But you might be right about it being worse, I'm really not sure

yeah, tried normie facebook groups, tried sdlg and its extensions, trying here, no results

I'm the same except I fit in here and on boards like /tv/ because I enjoy discussing movies. In general life, I feel like I'm constantly just an outsider, an alien, someone who just can't fit in anywhere because everyone around me feels so shallow. I don't like saying that because it makes me sound up my own ass thinking that I'm better than other people when I'm not. But so many people in everyday life feel like they're 20 pages behind me, having conversations about things I stopped talking about years ago and talking about shit that feels like it's of no relevance to me whatsoever. And I just can't connect.

baaaaaaaamping this fucking thread

OP here in bed. Might get back up with 0 sleep because of pic related. How's life user?

Attached: 20190711_125027.jpg (4032x3024, 1.28M)

Alright. Going to the gym now so I can channel all my rage into something constructive.