I wish I lived in a city so I could go to a bar and talk to a human right now

I wish I lived in a city so I could go to a bar and talk to a human right now.

I am lonely and there is little I can do about it in my rural area.

Attached: 20190711_004226.jpg (2560x1920, 748K)

Aaaaand I still managed a backwards image.

Attached: 1561389489685.jpg (1054x1378, 176K)

be my britbong gf plz

I wish I lived in a rural area and could leave my phone in my car without some cur breaking my windows to steal it even though I left the door unlocked. The city is hell.

Don't listen to this user and be my gf instead

I live in a city but I'm socially retarded so it is what it is I guess

so what are you looking for op?

FUCK YOU WHORE!
AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: we like fortnite.png (227x402, 137K)

I never lock my doors. Locks only keep out honest people. I like the trust where I live, but sometimes I get quite lonely.

Sorry but I am living in Canada. We still have the queen on our 20$ so I hope that's okay

A friend I guess. I'm not sure.

Well I doubt I'll be ether unfortunately. We most likely live far apart, my friend.

Attached: 41fdc4f3-befc-4cfe-81a1-1f541e16cb26.jpg (750x1100, 116K)

dont you have other people your age where you live or are you just autistic like the rest of us?

Come to Minneapolis and live in my sex dungeon

I work throughout the better part of the day, and spend my nights drinking, listening to music, walking, or some combination of the three. I do have friends, but that is a daytime thing I guess. A few hours here and there, I assume you understand.

Attached: received_1450891481661566.jpg (488x516, 92K)

>fat hog baits for attention on r9k
>immediately flocked to by thirsty beta paypigs who will spend the rest of the thread trying their pathetic song and dance routine to get a discord girlfriend

put these faggots and normals to the sword

Attached: 1552020565870.gif (135x125, 1.51M)

I might have to pass. I don't enjoy the way people have acted the few times I have been to your country. Maybe I ask too much but the complete avoidance of eye contact and small gestures like opening of doors adds to the loneslyness.

Attached: received_10215188430166961.jpg (790x1053, 99K)

HEY HEY HEY HEY SAY THE FUCK YOU WANT ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE BUT I WEIGH 128LBS AND I WILL NOT BE LUMPED IN WITH THE GOD DAMN HAM PLANTES.
.... okay, sorry about that but nope on one point.

Attached: bmi-chart.png (852x738, 26K)

that actually sounds very comfy, what do you work on?

I waitress at a sushi bar, how about yourself. I like my job, my boss is super cool.

Attached: 2yws9ja.jpg (535x400, 31K)

jesus you even type like a retarded histrionic tumblr roastie - you're barking up the wrong tree - i can see the fat in your fingers and face from your OP

also, why are all your reaction images in that gay file format? do you rip your shit from facebook meme pages or something? you are truly pure, undistilled, toxic waste

Attached: 1548160522532.png (374x374, 195K)

Dude that's totally okay. Go out, have a beer or six, and enjoy your evening.

Attached: Danny_DeVito_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (170x202, 12K)

i would fuck her desu i see no problem with a bit of fat.

I wouldn't be opening the dungeon door, but there will be plenty of eye contact during the daily rape sessions.

id do LSD with you OP. I wanna lose my virginity to you. would u fuck me you slut? Also from Canada

I never considered myself fat, I can hold up on a fair jog. Oh well.

Attached: 20190711_012831.jpg (2560x1920, 790K)

Duuuuuuuude

I got some shroms in my closet. East coast?
I probably won't sleep with you though. I've never had an orgasm so I don't really enjoy sex.

theres a sushi bar where you at? theres no way there isnt some bar or nightlife that you could be on right now, im in college right now but i just got an IT job for fixing up computers, cant say im too happy about that

cant tell if you're fat with such a shitty picture

are you a stripper or something? why do you have a belly thing, the one strippers have.

There is one wellfare bare open every night until two. The next youngest person is usually in their 40s. So I spend more money to be awkwardly hit on and hear bad music. Pls no.

Not sure what to post with this so pic related.

Rural and yet sushi bar? This is an anomaly

cant you just go drinking on the street with your friends or something? is what i used to do

Whynot? It was about 90$ at a shop a friend had just got an apprenticeship at few years ago. I never saw a reason to take it out. I like body mods, they help count the years and I realized that there is no point on trying to stay beautiful, as long as your not fat your pretty. Tattoos and the like are an enjoyable experience.

Ohhhhhhh man. Those were the days. I guess they all grew up, eh? Or got girfriends? We used to be on the streets all the time.

Attached: 04910b.jpg (150x300, 36K)

Agree, i was just wondering, i have expanded earlobes myself, but i did them myself, so they were free lmao. But tattoos depend in my opinion, on the artist and what you get, most people have shitty tattoos that need to be erased.

you said you had friends, cant you just invite them? im not sure how it works, unless if by friends you mean colleagues or some shit

What gauge are you at?
I have two in each ear, 1/2 inch and 00. I'm want to stick a 4 in there as well a bit above but my peircer thinks we's need to punch it to get it to fit, not stretch. Stoked if they let me take the flesh noodle home from the shop. And I have a handful of tattoos 7-10 I'd say. The last one was 7 hours for something not much bigger than my hand do I'd say it's good enough to keep.

Attached: 20190711_014848.jpg (2560x1920, 789K)

Same as you, i have 2 too, but the other one's are smaller thaan yours. But i did them all the same day, so it hurt a lot.
I would only get tattoos from artist i trust, and where i live, there's no one, the ones i was looking at, are like 3-4 hours away, and they are very expesive, so yeah, i have to save some money.

It gets to the point I guess when they don't want to hang out late at night alone with a woman that isn't their girlfriend. It's a bit weird now.

Attached: 1513386773934.jpg (640x584, 66K)

are you a tranny or something? dont you have girl friends?

I have female co-workers, not really friends. I'm an asshole. That's not a joke, I'm often told I'm not too mean when I try and make female friends.

Attached: bananas2.jpg (614x379, 23K)

well then you're fucked, you shouldn't be here you should be with you bf, all the females i've seen 20+ without bf haging out with dudes are just whores being passed around, maybe thats why your male friends dont want to hang out with you

how did you even find this place in the first place, i can tell by the shit you're posting that you dont post here often

I'm usually a lurker, I'm just really drunk my friend.

See I don't enjoy sex, why would I do that?

its not about having sex, its about your friends wanting to have sex with you and/or their gfs not letting them, how many times have you had sex to say that you dont enjoy it?

Vv, tell me about the heart medication you took.

Attached: 1562109804342.png (2439x1084, 720K)

A lot, I'd guess around 1000+ times with seven different people. Bother genders. It's not terrible but I've never had an orgasm so it just becomes a chore. Oh well. I killed all my beer so it's nap time before work. If you post a discord I'll add it, if not we'll float away from each other's lives and that, like a cat, is fine too.

Attached: received_10215188993661048.jpg (1536x2048, 175K)

If you dont enjoy sex, you're literally worthless as a female. Stay single as a cat lady please

Make a thread to talk there you fuck, i have the full list of my meds already.

would you send me nudes if i post discord? i got no interest otherwise

I am in Stillwater user. UvU

I'm in Tulsa and it's fucking miserable. Oklahoma is a shithole.

Don't delude yourself. If you go to a bar you'd end up sitting alone at the corner or a table waiting for someone else to make the first move and approach you, and realize everyone around you came with their friends. Then you'd go back home and complain about the normies and how you were overcharged for your drinks etc. etc. and you'd be in the same situation you were in before you left, only poorer and even less happy.