Supernatural

Who else /supernatural? I'm jelly
>go around whole united states hunting monsters with close knit group of brother Angel's and random ragtag friends
>show about strong familial bonds learning to forgive and fighting evil
Sure the dialogues cringe at time but its P. Good and wholesome

Tell me robots have you taken the supernatural pill?

Attached: images (3).jpg (314x160, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6UfqI5ovQI
youtube.com/watch?v=mD-7PYsaDNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why yes supernatural is my favorite tv series of all time how could you tell?

Attached: 1561580630807 chad.jpg (1024x710, 56K)

I love it user. I dont know if you're being sarcastic w the reaction pic I'm too drunk

its only still running becuase yaoi shippers. but it has good family message. better than dumb shows where brothers fight about girls

Lmao very true. Oregano

Good music, hot dudes, a classic car... just a likeable show. Should have ended about a decade ago though. (Yeah, season 8 was good, but the show's really a shambling corpse by now.)
Also catnip for sadistic women. If you're into that kind of thing.

I haven't watched it since Season 7 or 8 but the show is basically my dream: driving around the country in a classic car, investigating the paranormal, and fucking smalltown waitresses and bartenders.

formulaic as shit, gone on for too long, but damn is it comfy sometimes to watch them solve a mystery.

It just reminds me too much of my ex.

Attached: 1507666063045.jpg (311x311, 8K)

no i'm serious
s15 is looking to be good
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6UfqI5ovQI

Attached: multiversal numale.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

fuck off nigger
s10 onwards has been pretty good
s8 and s9 are the only really bad ones

Attached: dean i need you to understand i hit a dog.png (1209x699, 847K)

I'V GOT DEMON BLOOD IN ME DEAN

Attached: deAN there has to be another way Sammeh no we talked about this.png (594x618, 489K)

why did the thread die
do you always browse the threads on /tv/?

Watched it since i was a kid when it came to germanistan

I love it, I can't wait for the new season since anything goes.

I'm just glad they where based enough to say god was the real villain all along

Been winchesterpilled for a couple years now, I regularly rewatch the show, mainly cause everything else is garbage or doesnt have many episodes. Some of the show is pretty cringe especially later seasons but in general its fucking great. The season five and 14___ finales are easily the best scenes

Attached: tumblr_inline_pkesyhysgH1r76cu5_540.gif (400x203, 488K)

>Also catnip for sadistic women. If you're into that kind of thing
Explain. I've only heard of masochistic women being into it

>and 14___
BASED
i fucking love superkino

Attached: 1529538256_Chuck_god supernatural.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

I wanna know how deep the rabbit hole goes as far as Chuck and Amara. Is she in on it too? How do the alternate worlds play into her release? Could she go to any or is she only released in their Earth?

That scene was cool too, honestly I hated both characters in it but the bar scenes in that part were very comfy

I like how they always foreshadowed god being the big bad but muh seasons 1-5 people claim they didn't
they defiantly did since season 11

I think chunk likely betrayed Amara as soon as she turned her back
everything he's said has likely been a lie
hell he might have even made Amara up and she could be one of his creations
he defiantly seems way stronger than he let on in s11

I'd argue they didnt foreshadow it until season 3 or 4, whichever one introduced the angels. Heaven was barely mentioned before then so you cant really say it was foreshadowed
But I definitely agree they implied it that far back, especially when they meet with Joshua I think his name was. Chuck's scene at the end of season 5 kinda left it ambiguous on whether or not it was all a test though, so foreshadowing or not it wasnt very obvious. He was more the villain for lack of effort than actually planning things

>chunk
Kek
But yeah you're right, Amara could be made up entirely. I doubt he betrayed her since it took him and 4 archangels to lock her away to begin with, and at best she could wound him (and that could have been a fake anyways). But you're absolutely right, he could have made her up
I want her to come back and be a hero for Dean though

By the way whatever happened to the crazy stalker necromancer chick, Harper? She was cute. Is she gonna be how they bring Jack back?

Oh and to touch on the rest of your post, I'm extremely jealous. I wish I would at least be some sort of road tripping PI, but being a Hunter would be the best
I think I'd end up dying to one of the female monsters though, either a vampire or vitalo(?) specifically

>I'd argue they didnt foreshadow it until season 3 or 4, whichever one introduced the angels. Heaven was barely mentioned before then so you cant really say it was foreshadowed
fair enough but season 2 had a priests ghost pretending to be an angel and faith
dean being an atheist and sam being a christian etc

assuming it ended at season 5 he was a villain for letting sam be tortured by lucifer for eternity despite him making the ultimate sacrifice

also you never know god could have been holding back because he thinks it's fun
and pretend to be hurt and pretend to need help
god what a psychopath

Yeah it did but I kinda figured that was solely adding character depth and exploring the lore of the world

But at the end of that finale Sam was back, and besides we could have had some kinda explanation like "God sent Sam to Heaven for his deeds" or even just revived him if theyd stuck with the cliffhanger ending

Yeah that's exactly my point, God is a good writer but hes a fucking psycho
I thought it was hilarious that his own gun hurt him though

i thought the gun didn't hurt him it just pissed him off that based chad sam actually tried to kill him

Attached: the chad supernatural fan.jpg (980x622, 296K)

wait so god returns without amara? whats is the plot in the newest season? what the fuck? I thought they run out of baddies.

He reacted to it though and Sam shot himself in the shoulder cause of it, so based on that I can assume he was injured
>whats is the plot in the newest season?
It's all over the fucking place but in a kinda good way minus Nick, worth watching for sure. The one about the comic shop was great even if the victim was a sperg

fuck you spergs are based

random fun is the plot
eh

Attached: gimp lucifer supernatural.jpg (665x729, 59K)

I agree but he was an asshole that seemed at least semi autistic and also plays Fortnite

He didn't seem autistic
he seemed more of a dumb douche nerd that actualy deserved to get shoved in lockers

I only say autistic cause he got irrationally angry about stuff and was kinda klepto with merch he liked

tfw tired
make another thread
i love superkino
sad it doesn't get the love and respect it deserves

It at least gets the love it deserves, probably moreso due to the rabid fans that dont acknowledge its flaws
But yeah it's like any fanbase in that it isnt respected

>I'm just glad they where based enough to say god was the real villain all along
Agreed. I think it was hinted at, but I'm glad they made him the big bad in the end. Should be good, I hope. I think I read Sam and Dean aren't in the entire season though so I hope it's not ruined. Not sure if that's even true btw, hopefully I'm wrong. I hope god wins.

>Sam and Dean are killed off by God, thrown into the empty with Cass and Jack who died the episode before
>the last two episodes are the Wayward Sisters and nuCharlie______ saving everybody

It doesn't get real love
most of it's just landwhales that like gay fanfictions

why would you hope that angry all powerful numale wins?
i want free will and empty to win

Holy fuck I hope not that sounds terrible. Worst characters on the show minus the Sheriff.

i fucking hate nubobby so much
and i hate charlie all together

what are you favorite episodes?
>supernatural is pro neet
based
now that i think about it jared and jensen might as well be neets since i'm sure they actually like doing the show for the most part
youtube.com/watch?v=mD-7PYsaDNY

I like dark endings and I feel sorry for Chuck. His existence is empty, let him nuke the pretty boys.

Hey I do not like gay fanfiction, I'm still mad they killed Jo and Bella
>hating Donna
I hate the girls but Jodie and Donna are fucking great. I'd watch a spinoff of like one season of just them
Why did they even bring Bobby back? Hes hardly in the show and his character is so unlikable. And I hate Charlie I'm so pissed they brought her back but not the other girls
They brothers arent neet tho they have experience and training

fuck chuck
a bittersweet but somewhat dark ending would be everyone dies but jack makes a better heaven and becomes the new ruler of the universe once they gangrape chuck

I stopped watching somewhere in season 6 a few months ago, it was getting pretty boring. Heard it gets better again though.

old bobby is based though
how are they not neet? all there training and experiance is hunting
i guess hunting is kinda a job but they do it when they want to and it's fun

>>hating Donna
>I hate the girls but Jodie and Donna are fucking great. I'd watch a spinoff of like one season of just them

Shit you are right, I do like Donna. Donna and Jodie are tight, I just hate the little girls they take care of that are stuck into their episodes. I couldn't give a shit about Claire and the doctor girl.

>old bobby is based though
He was, I always dread his death when I rewatch. I've always wondered what his reaction to the whole men of letters and the bunker would have been
>how are they not neet?
They've taken jobs before and they got trained by their father, it's been stated several times it was basically military training

still the military training was just a 1 time basic thing
after that they just kept gaining experience
there jobs are fraud and scamming people at bars

You better like Donna, she just gets cooler as the show goes on
The military training was their entire childhood dude. And it was stated at least once that they sometimes got normal jobs, at least before the whole FBI shit went down

they are neets user
a couple weeks of an actual job in there life doesn't count

I want to be an autism robot version of a team free will character

They both have experience in repairs, hell Dean could be a master mechanic for anybody that owns an Impala, and Sam was a handyman in that motel for months

yeah because they are self suffiecent neets
kinda need to be when your always on the run
when was sam in a hotel? s8 o s9?
i remember all of s1-5 and 11-14 but none of 8 or 9 and i forgot most of 6 and 7

well goodnight
hope to see another thread tommorow

They arent the definition of NEET though. And besides other hunters also have jobs and homes. The Winchesters are the outliers. Bobby ran a scrapyard and that one girl's dad at least had a house. Jodie and Donna are both cops. Ellen and Jo ran the bar, and Jo waitressed when she was on her own. God knows what Garth does I can only assume it's something out there though

there the neetyest of the hunters
followed by garth and bobbeh

Gordon is more neet than Bobby, and Asa tops all of them in being neet since he probably just lived off his family's money

Having trained before doesn't make them not neet, they are neet by definition.