Try to listen to some soothing music to calm me down

>try to listen to some soothing music to calm me down
>have been getting gangstalked across every site I visit
>lay down in bed, just try to relax
>some google notification keeps popping up and pausing the music asking me if i need help
>never used this google app before
>third time it happens, I throw my phone across the room, it shatters

you've won, I don't know what I've done to you, I am not a threat in any conceivable way, just stop, please

I know you're reading this, don't even need to reply, just please stop

Attached: dying.png (542x602, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/shadow-profiles-facebook-knows-about-you-even-if-youre-not-on-facebook-94804
youtube.com/watch?v=MWw4TqYIt8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We're not finished yet.

Gimmie dat butt

you've poo-pooed your last pee pee.... we're coming for you

Then fuck you, you'll have to kill me.

For the non shills in this thread
It all started with this post

They've gone as far as following me to other chans and my discord

Attached: poof.png (1188x764, 156K)

Use some onion power and stay safe user

This is a test. Jdkfhchjg

can you post some pics of your room?

I dont know if youre larping but im feeling the "most of the posts you reply to arent even real" part. Idk, maybe im getting old

By the way, look up google/facebook shadow profiles (you will have to ironically use google), they track people beyond IP, they have profiles of you based on any device you're connected with. And being the huge glowing data manipulator and center google is, they know who you are related to, family friends etc, where you live.

If you try to "test" this, on a computer that is related to you in any way, you will likely see your post. But millions of others can't.

To test if you're shadowbanned, you need to make a post, then dial a random number to somebody you've never spoke to on the other side of the world, and ask them to check if they see it.

why would i give a fuck if glowniggers want to watch me jack off?

Just become a vampire and all your problems will be solved

Get some sleep desu senpai.

You seem to fundementally misunderstand, glowies aren't interested in you, or me, or your friend billy, they're interested in controlling us as a whole, specifically who we communicate with, how we communicate with people, and what we can say.

This shit is hitting a flashpoint where it's just becoming common knowledge. All the big social media sites openly use shadow banning. It's huge that Jow Forums is going to great lengths hide it. I suspect it has something to do with America's upcoming presidential election.

>controlling us as a whole
they already do but irl not in fucking facebook or whatever that shit is irrelevant, we can come up with any plan we want the most we gonna get out of it are lone dudes shotting up places, they already won a long time ago

>whatever that shit is irrelevant
That's the only place people communicate anymore, it's the new public forum, if you can't see the political ramifications of that you don't really need to worry about any of this because you will be happy sitting in your zoo exhibit munching on grass for the rest of your life regardless of the outcome of the next few years.

it is irrelevant, they already control normies way of thinking thats all they really need and everyone thats serious about doing something is not here, stuff doesnt happen here it happens irl and they got complete control irl

Then we need to change that, we gotta start doing shit irl then

its over already we're just waiting till the end

Nigger we can't let them win. You remember when that fucking glowing FBI was gaslighting and trying to pin Russia in a shooter thread? We can't let them win, they're going to far, we need to make a stand

great natural conversation here

Attached: aebcba4c7840411e24664f8af9209f9bb828041e6d06caac4fe73be7f05439e7.jpg (802x854, 203K)

Nice comment FBI, we can see you glowing from here

its over, we never had a chance to fight, we are just slaves that make money to the few that control us the saddest thing is that everyone is ok with that, theres nothing that can be done, peoples revolution dont exist, the only thing you can do now is climb the pyramid ladder and try not to be at the bottom

That's depressing man. We have a chance to change things if we work together. We've done it before with meme magic for Trump, we can do it again, we just have to motivate

>meme magic for Trump
fuck off retard

Friendly reminder we're using non-free software on non-free hardware on privately owned online media platforms known to work with the glowies. Anyone thinking the internet is anything but a honeypot is a fucking retard. This post will get no replies, or maybe it will cuz as Assange said they know we can't fight back at this point.

best thing is to enjoy your life and kill yourself when shit hits the fan

dont have kids either

Nigger this is why we can't get anything done around here, because of people like you. We have accomplished things thought to be impossible in the past, like the iPhone water proof IOS and microwave charging. We can still do public campaigns like we did in the past, we just have to motivate on it

Good luck, don't let them get to you they want a reaction. You're only feeding the trolls!

There have always been spam bots, but ai is really fucking shit up now. I do my part by trying to train the bot that leans from captchas wrongly. You gotta try to pick the image it isn't sure of, and if it is what it wants then don't check it and risk failing the captcha, or if it isn't then you say it is and it doesn't know you're lying. You'll end up doing a lot of extra captcha though and it runs those results against a lot of people to verify the data is good.

But fuck robots. (Not you guys. I mean I hope you have sex if you don't want to be a wizard.)

when I see threads like i cant help but think it really all is about money, to make everything marketeable. your identity, taste, religion. even lack thereof can be profited off. why are we alive again? was terry unironically right with the nigger cattle meme?

Like when the fuck did knowing/liking a bunch of pop media crap became a substitute for having a personality? How can people unironically relate to each other based off this superficial trash?

Yes, Terry was right.
And that glowinthedark trying to ruin morale in this thread can choke on his own spit for all I care.

People don't have personalities of their own. They can't even have intellectual conversations on any topic. Not educated, mind you, intellectual. Actual open-mindedness balanced with critical-thinking.

It's all consumerism, because everyone is addicted to several things. Not just drugs.

Somewhat related to this, what are your thoughts on information bubbles? I really want to leave the braindead shithole Jow Forums is, I liked old Jow Forums but it's nothing but shills nowadays. Don't really know where to find something that actually gets the nog joggin. Reddit seems full of shills and AI as well. Old sites and forums are near dead, plus link-rot all over the place.

I'm scared.

>but all the good places are dead

You don't think that just naturally happened, do you? I'm telling you, there are none left. I'm not sounding a false alarm. They had been trying to sway 4chans politics for years just using shills, it didn't work. So they bought Jow Forums back and kill it from within in a way that makes users believe they are just being ignored by everybody else, and they feel frustrated.

If they just deleted Jow Forums one day, everybody would just move to the next most popular chan. They needed to not only kill Jow Forums, but kill the spirits of every single one of its users at the same time.

Just don't spend too much time in any one bubble. Good that you recognize they exist and are shitty. Try to find groups of real people to talk to, local is very important but variety is always necessary. Neighborhood Facebook groups can work if you are a mafwker at heart. Or even something like meetup.com

Seriously, try to get off the internet and, even better, away from devices.

user gets it. But honestly almost everyone isn't important enough to register on the scales. Surely it's all in some data center somewhere though

It doesn't matter, it's about oppression. You don't need to shoot a store keep with your gun to get him to hand over the cash, you just have to wave it around. In the same way you don't need to constantly be blackmailing people in power, the fact that it's common knowledge that you can do that will make people who don't align with your political views not get into politics.

You're not wrong, although I think normies are too naive or ignorant to know this.

Are you a schizo OP? Honest question

>hey, he said it again!

Are you retards still in the reinforcement stage or something? I already know you're there. You're real funny.

Attached: 1562703649520.png (531x522, 320K)

You're being cyberstalked OP.
Get one of your friends to install windows 10 to a dvd and then format your hard drive and install windows 10 fresh, after that flash your bios.
You probably installed software that was infected with a trojan.

Great, I'm sure that will clear my shadow profiles off of Google's and Facebook's servers.

Can it be 100% confirmed that Jow Forums shadowbans people?

Genuinely concerned. I'll take that as a yes but in denial.

Just stop using their products.
Jewgle and faceberg are going down soon anyways.

Every time you post it it gets funnier.

Attached: burnnn.png (613x106, 17K)

You're so fucking out of the loop I don't know what to say, hope you're a dumb fucking shill.

theconversation.com/shadow-profiles-facebook-knows-about-you-even-if-youre-not-on-facebook-94804

Pro tip, google/facebook widgets are on every site you visit. Whether ads or captchas. Everything you do anywhere is connected to you permanently.

Your hardware/software/cookies/Mac address/ip give you a digital fingerprint that can be used to track you all over the net.

1 - jewgle and faceberg are going down and with that all of their shenanigans
2 - the NSA/fed have been doing this since the beginning of the web

Just stop using their products, live your life and wait for the fed to be killed off during the coming civil war.

>not having connect.facebook blocked with a noscript
loling at you

You talk like a boomer. You can't track everything a person does on any computer without having a constant on each site (facebook ads etc). They aren't tracking computer activity, they are tracking people, on any of your devices anything you do is connected in their database forever.

You can reset all of that, easily, try resetting your identity and biometrics fucking moron.

*reset or buy a new one

I don't think it's a matter of individually registering on the scales, but of having complete control over masses with a few clicks. Also a way of preventing you from stepping out of line, at this rate we won't have a choice in what we install and how we use our computers. And this opens up another way for them to attack dissent, imagine if for example someone makes an interesting website that NEEDS a special browser, not because they didn't want to make it compatible with said browser but because the authority of the only 'approved' option (Google-Chrome) didn't want it to be, right now you would say oh fine lemme install Mozarella Firenog, well good luck when your own computer locks you out of doing such things under the pretense of 'safeeety'.

It really is about mass control more than individual targeting like said.

Speaking of which remember why they want to ban cash: total control over you and your finances. Just think about what's happening with Chinas social-score programs, then couple that with devices that you have zero control of and obligatory use of digital money.

Your ISP already tracks everything you do and routes it to the NSA databse automatically.

btw speaking of internet tracking, when the Christchurch shooting happened I opened the link to the livestream on facebook from 8ch (I made it late to the party though) and I think from that I was put on some sort of list because a few weeks later as I was standing outside some sort of advanced tech was used on me, they made me see a symbol in the sky made of clouds ...
I know that sounds schizo but I can confirm it wasn't a hallucination because it dissipated, the symbol was the one from this image that was on 8ch as a paid advertisement at the time.
It was the symbol on the top left with the cross and circumpunct.
It was the strangest thing that has ever happened to me.
I can't believe they went to those lengths to go after me for simply having opened the link to the christchurch shooting livestream (which again I didn't even get to watch because it ended before I got there).

Attached: cover_audio5.jpg (500x500, 62K)

>AI indistinguishable from humans
the horror, they can basically even control your mood with this
>make heartfelt series of posts when you're at your most vulnerable
>get replies carefully crafted based on their previous data of you to make you their bitch
>get mkultra'ed while taking a shit

Disconnect from the internet/matrix. That woman in a red dress isn't real, you fuck.

The reCaptcha thing made me reverify before I could post that.
Now no one will probably see it except for bots or shills.

We really are living in a dystopian world now.

Things are so much more fucked than any of us could imagine.

Or make replies to you on Jow Forums only you can see using targetted keyboards from your browsing and search history, glowie. ;)

I don't know what to tell you, you seem to fundementally not understand the difference between tracking computers (easy to do, and easy to circumvent as a person) and tracking people, regardless of the computer they are using.

Attached: ok.gif (400x300, 1.69M)

This.
The internet isn't even fun anymore, it died around 2010 - 2011.
Other than torrenting and youtube there isn't a single thing on the internet worth connecting for.
I'm going to probably drop out and take a hiatus for a few years or a decade.

You're just not that important brother. There isn't any magic like that and they wouldn't waste it on you. You are probably on a watch list though.

Glownigger, how about you end it all? We all know that is not an argument when you have AI making 98% of the posts on here. Most of the posts on Jow Forums are just unintelligible strung together garbage that has little or nothing to do with the threads, step your game up.

There are technologies that can project images into the sky (project blue beam) and weather modification tech that can do anything from create hurricanes, tornadoes and obviously create clouds.
I know it sounds crazy and far-fetched but it really did happen.

I'll read up on it bro, sounds pretty neat. But why target you? What importance are you to justify the resources? Sorry to discount your reality, I really don't mean to do so

Look up HAARP too while you're at it.

I have no clue why they did it to me, random selection I guess.
What's so special about the kids that are abducted and sold off to sex slavery or satanic cults, nothing, it's just random.

Their resources get bigger and bigger. Our guns get weaker and weaker against them. A shitpost and proof of censorship on an anti-censorship platform is equal to a big gun now. And they have many more resources than they used to do deal with it.

I've read into haarp previously. Just a nerd that enjoys learning about weird shit like that.

I mean targets of opportunity i guess. Proof of concept? Honestly a lot of civies way overestimate the competence of our gov employees and programs. Ironic I keep being accused of being the spook, but the peeps just aren't the geniuses most people think they are. There's no master chess AI out maneuvering randos at every turn. AI is grossly overstated I think

Definitely agreed. Hence the importance of preserving our liberties. There is a sizable push t o vs natch up everything. Super worried well end up like the powerless English

This right here OP is what you're looking 4

Attached: 1562655654740.jpg (1024x434, 67K)

There is 0 evidence to believe our government has anything to do with the alphabet agencies any longer. Tech giants and alphabet agencies can just ignore what our govenrnment says at this point, what will our government do? Our war generals are chosen by alphabet agencies, if the president tries to change that, *bang* jfked.

You're saying they operating at the top of the food chain? Or someone else controls them? I don't believe them that competent to operate with impunity

>AI isn't super advanced yet

No shit, go into any thread on Jow Forums right now, like I said, most of it is unintelligible garbage that has little to do with the threads. A lot of the time they double post with posts that are almost exactly the same with a word or letter changed.

It doesn't matter that we can tell if a post is probably automated or not, they overwhelm us with the numbers of the posts, tothe point the spend all our brain processing power trying to tell whats real and whats not, and the communication platform is no longer usable.

reminder selfdriving cars are another trap to steal your freedoms, anything-bywire is fucking trahs and drives like shit. treasure your shitboxes anons

also learn to drive manual trannys anons

IT doesn't really matter at this point, what's clear is that we are not in control.

Yessir, skynet has reached inception. The deep state won't be able to "control" it eventually though and we'll all have the same fate kek

I get logged out of social media, posts disappear after hitting submit, my phone going to the home screen when I'm nowhere near the bottom for that. All when I start getting on a real roll with speaking the truth.

Bruh, the can track you by your heartbeat with a fucking laser. They can manipulate your emotions and even organs with frequencies. They can laser sound/thoughts into your head even.

Yeah project blue beam is fiction. They definitely don't have hologram tech. GN

It's not about the individual.
>Resources
black budget from drugs, human trafficking, and war/conflict profiteering are huge. And their tech is way ahead of even the shit that gets "leaked" have you not even heard of the Panama papers, there is so much how wealth you couldn't believe.

>Just a nerd
No you aren't, you're here to gaslight. If you did like learning about shot looks that you know all about this shit without us having to spoonfeed your skeptical ass.

The corps/private hands have always controlled the govt. Just now, a lot of those companies were created by the govt (Google and Facebook for example were govt projects before they got their cover story and became public) and so the feedback loop is ridiculous.

You don't have to be competent, you just need to control the spread of information, and keep the information compartmentalized so no one has the full picture anyways.

I used to hear phone calls in a previous job and there is definitely ai that can sound natural. Just there are lots of competition as well. The best shit will never be exposed for what it is, because then you know what to look for and more importantly what's really going on.

>That gits ep where the car kills the cop.

just put your phone on do not disturb dingus. Or if for some reason that didn't work turn it off. Thats why I always have a CD player and some opera CDs.
opera is the most based music genre

They absolutely do have holographic projection technology.
It gets even worse too:
youtube.com/watch?v=MWw4TqYIt8w

They can see into your house through the radiation your electronics and smoke detectors emit.
Couple that with A.I. and you have your surveillance state and 1984.

Imagine there is a gang of people whos only objective is to follow you around everywhere
What a joke