I need to know right now

Fuck I watched that video and I'm just feeling kind of lightheaded man. I'm fucking 5'8 dude. Is it over you guys? Please I'm scared.

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-212047_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 797K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9vzB_nyw14Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im five foot 2 and i have adapted by hopping over and over in public. i hop all the time so i see over their heads

Teach me, little bro.

That stumpy could have literally anybody from here. "Some women can say you're not tall enough for a relationship, so fuck all of them". /r9k vibes for sure

I imagine his issues go back before the internet he's probably been fuming for decades

i think im going to kill myself tonight

if people were tearing this guy apart just for being shorr theres no hope for me

It's only over if you let it be over.
Play your hand as you're dealt it. Dude in the video is short enough that people are going to stare, sometimes smirk, laugh or even mock him. The trick for him would be to develop a sense of humor that allows him to bend his height to his advantage.

Being an angry little guy makes you look more ridiculous than people already think you look.

They weren't shitting on him for being short but being a major moron to the staff. He was insulting every female staff member in there for no reason at all. Only bc he got rejected due to shortage for a few times I guess. So don't do it.

jesus fuck user massive overreaction. also, unless you have a terminal disease, are facing 40 years in prison or are going to be tortured and killed, youre not at suicide levels of hopelessness.

The same people who laugh at him on social media are concerned what evil things he'd do to them if he ever caught them in the real world.

It's ironic seeing people who usually virtue signal about accepting differences showing their real face bullying short people.
I'm 6'3 but I'd never laugh at a short person just like I wouldn't stare at people with deformities because I know what it's like getting ridiculed for not fitting in. I'd love to know what happened before the video started because it seemed that some of those customers weren't above laughing at him, everybody would eventually snap if he got ridiculed often enough.

If you're afraid of the tall gay that attacked him, you could beat him with proper techniques

Link to video? Maybe he got insulted from the staff or just felt insulted and nobody deescalated the situation.

this modern life is so gay

Attached: image.jpg (960x679, 87K)

He clearly only insulted the staff after he had already had enough. The vid doesn't show what enraged him, but most likely they snickered at him which was enough to be the final drop, and he couldn't hold it in anymore.

he went from 0 to 100 in literally 2 seconds. a girl just said he was being degrading to the bagel girl in a calm voice and he started yelling at everyone and throwing shit. he started randomly talking about girls profiles on dating websites (that one meme that includes a lot of fakes talking about a minimum height requirement). then he says something about how women are evil and tells guys who are trying to deescelate to shut the fuck up, then asks to fight and one guy tackles him lmao

I honestly do respect tall people who dont bully manleys like me because its so easy for you guys to do so, yet you bend the knee for us.

youtu.be/9vzB_nyw14Q

>he went from 0 to 100 in literally 2 seconds.
where's the vid showing his entire interaction?

>a girl just said he was being degrading to the bagel girl in a calm voice
so the vid shows everything the bagel girl said to him?

HE'S MALDING

the vid does not show how he was treated to make him angry right there and then. It's definitely not feasible that he was walking down the street and then went "yup, I'm gonna enter this bagel store and scream red pills at these people". Rather, he was treated shitty and it was the final straw over a long time of poor treatment.

My good friend is 5'8 but is a super chad. He is pretty successful. Women care more abt looks, personality, and if ur in shape.

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-221939_Chrome.jpg (935x802, 419K)

no it starts with the girl asking why he's degrading the staff and he goes from calm douchebag bully to loud raging autist.

he didn't have anything to say about what was being said to him at the bagel shop. he just started popping off about dating websites and assuming everyone hates him because he's short.

5'8 isn't too bad. i know a dude whos 5'7, does muay thai, 90k software job, and has a big butt latina soon to be his wife. relax pal

Only sociopaths need to pick on weaker people to feel strong

one of the baristas stacied him while he was ordering because he can barely see over the counter kek. From what he said it was just a smirk, but who knows. Either way he overreacted don't kys

In the video he mentioned women always snickering at him because of his height and pointed to the counter.
It's very likely that the bagel girl laughed at him and he snapped, then some thot filmed his reaction and conveniently left out the fact he was ridiculed. She put it on the internet, damaging his privacy and it went viral.

The video starts at that bit you retard, but not the conversation.

>no it starts with the girl asking why he's degrading the staff
see

As a fellow manlet (5'9) I actually have some sympathy for the guy in the vid. It's over for us bros. fuck this gay earth

He literally says in the video it's because the women behind the counter were smiling/giggling and biting their lip.
It is absolutely feasible that he just walked in and started screaming. Fuck sake, there's people that just walk in and start unloading bullets, and you think screaming for no discernible reason isn't feasible?

>He literally says in the video it's because the women behind the counter were smiling/giggling and biting their lip.
You fucking retard, if he was insulted by the staff then obviously
>>he went from 0 to 100 in literally 2 seconds.a girl just said he was being degrading to the bagel girl in a calm voice
would be a retarded lie, braindead faggot. kys.

he didn't say anything about what they might have been doing. he was just trying to argue that he should be able to degrade women because other women laugh at him or refuse to date him.

No one will laugh at you for being 5'8" unless you are in the Netherlands.

A few times? Are you fucking serious that guy is probably a 60 year old virgin

>tfw most of the manlet feel threads on this board tend to be for meme manlet heights (5'7" and above, sometimes even 5'10")
>none really pop up for actual manlets like myself (5'4")
it could be worse OP, you're right around average

>tfw 5'0" male

holy fuck man i hate my god damn body fuck fuck fuck FUCKKKKK

People who use dating websites probably aren't trying that hard at all man, it probably is a few times.

>he MUST have been insulted by the staff
>That's why it's TOTALLY REASONABLE for a grown man to throw a temper tantrum
Grow up manlet

>girl behind counter smiles at a customer
>"insulted"
shit son

You're literally braindead and keep contradicting yourself. Kys already.

It was a righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.

>another manlet has a heart attack over nothing

I'm 5'8" and it's short enough to where getting attention from women is extremely difficult and rejection is common

Kys retarded ESL faggot. I don't have time to explain to your braindead bastard ass how English or even human communication works in general.

What are you rambling about schizo? He doesn't say anything about degrading women, fuck off to twitter, tranny.

Correct, the tiny bully got absolute shit on by the white knight of justice.

At least I can recover from my heart attack whereas your brain damage is permanent.

Yes the whi*te knight of faggotry got his chance to look tough in front of the roasties this time. But this shit isn't forgotten.

>he can't explain how English works
retard alert!

He was specifically answering why he was being degrading. He implies it's okay because girls on dating sites may or may not wish that manlets die.

Ok but when was the last time you had sex? Prove you have brains.

You don't get to that level without a life time of bullying. He was standing up for himself. He may have lashed out excessively but I don't begrudge him

He was apparently pacing around, calling the women at the store stupid because they were taking too long according to someones story.

I don't begrudge whatever you think that means. I just think he's a fucking idiot and a bully.

He explained why he was upset and explained that he constantly get ridiculed.

>ESL retard proves again he can't understand English

>b-but incel!
that's a pathetically bad comeback, but as expected from someone we've established is suffering from permanent brain damage.

Let me guess, the thot who posted the video said that to not look like a bully herself.

I don't blame him for being angry for his general circumstances. I don't know what pushed him over the edge though.

the unnamed stacey's obviously truthful testimony was confirmed by her unnamed white cuck orbiter.

He was already over the edge before going into the store. You don't have to blame him, but there's no excuse for bullying random people.

I'd like to see you do these mental gymnastics to defend the "ITS MAAM" tranny or some of the crack whores on WWHH who go nuts in public.

Proof or you're a poof

>He was already over the edge before going into the store.
source: stacey's ass.

not the guy you're replying to, or a manlet for that matter, but trannies choose to be trannies, manlets dont choose to be manlets

This is the dumbest shit you could have possibly said. The guy chose to be an asshole.

>when stacy writes "guys under 6' should die"
OMG OMG OMG WAAAAAAAAA ITS SO SERIOUS WAAAAAAA WAAAA OMG OMG OMG WAAAAAAA I NEED TO BE A BULLY AND HARASS RANDOM WOMEN WAAAAAAA

>when stacy says that a random guy started bullying people for doing their job
it's not real :^)

He's just a victim of society lashing out and getting put down. Nothing more, nothing less. America has gone through many different groups being persecuted and then freed, to put it in simplistic terms, but manlets will NEVER be one of those groups.

And your father wants you to stop sucking nigger dicks.
Just because someone overreacts in public because someone ridiculed them doesn't automatically make them wrong.

he was targetted for being a manlet, had a tantrum, doesnt make him an asshole. A bunch of tall people started telling him to shutup and considerng the guy is a manlet, the worst thing you could possibly do when a manlet is having a tantrum is to challenge his height, thats why he started trying to fight them. The asshole is the 6'4 dude having a powertrip, guy would have calmed if some dude with the same height came to him and chilled him out

So defend the "ITS MAAM" lady, ill wait.

Make me you impotent nigger

I take it you're the brain dead poster again. If your handler reads this: stop enabling his retardedness.

5'8 dude here
checking in with my 5'8 gf
you'll be fine just stop being a miserable cunt around girls
And stop trying to date staceys who just want a status symbol bf

Take your meds, roastie

women care more about penis size these days

Is there anyone else with the same height in existence?

Anyway RETARD, the guy apologized on youtube and according to him he got mad about being asked if he wanted mini bagels. He realizes that he was being rude, something you would never admit.

>saying nigger is ok
got it.

I seriously doubt you can process even one thought.

>giving in to the normies
>not living to delight in their suffering
go ahead and do it. you're weak

get the fuck off the board you faggot nigger

>that underage kid who values thoughts and not actions
have sex

That's fucked up. This sort of makes me cringe because I've had public meltdowns before, this guy probably would have just gone about his life being ashamed about acting that way. Instead he's going to get publicly dog piled on about it even worse than whatever set him off to start with in nearly every interaction he has with anyone that recognizes him every time they are in his proximity. This guys life is probably entirely over unless he moves to a country that is so rural and remote he probably wouldn't be able to get electricity consistently.

>he got mad about being asked if he wanted mini bagels
thats funny as fuck. I could see why he got triggered. Obviously you will apologize when normie lefties start trying to get you fired from your job for disrespected women, happens every month. Pretty sure I just saw this video
of a dad who stopped a black man from entering an apartment complex, guy got his face plastered on the internet and labeled a racist trying to get him fired. He made an apology, later its revealed that the black man tailgated him into the building without buzzing in, and the dad had a history of break ins. Still apologized does that make in wrong? RETARD

Dilate and then bend over

There's a big difference between 5'7" and 5" which the dude in OP is

>men can never possibly do anything wrong
i'm a guy and i'm absolutely shitting on you. you're okay with that, little fag?

>tell him to have sex
>he starts fantasizing about the fake vagina that some men get in their assholes
weird flex but ok

>stawmans and used ad-hominems
gee I wonder whos winning this argument

>he's a buzzword guy
Just because i'm using logical fallacies doesn't mean i'm losing the argument.

your previous post was a strawman in greentext, then a sequence of adhoms. the fallacy fallacy only applies when you actually have a coherent argument hidden behind that mess

Inaccurate and bluepilled.

I don't have to fantasize that you're a tranny with botched penis hole when it's a plain fact.

>the guy apologized on youtube and according to him he got mad about being asked if he wanted mini bagel
source?

Imagine being this much of a cringey seething faggot

Of course there's no source, just cornered faggots making shit up

>he just keeps going
yikes.
cecil says. be warned, he was a turbo normie who worked in banking, fooled around with girls, and is currently a comic book nerd who constantly says he hates racism and sexism.

Literally who you mentally ill tranny

he also makes fun of people who need one of those anime waifu pillows LMAO.

I still don't know who your eceleb crush is faggot

The guy you were hoping was just a sad manlet but is actually a normal dude with niche hobbies.

how can someone get so invested in fresh youtube content i cant fucking explain this world

5'6.5" (In the morning, I am 5'7")
I usually don't come on r9k because the board itself is unhealthy for autists and others with their insecurities. However I decided to come here in light of the manlet rage. As goofy as that retard was, the video made manlets look desperate and stupid. I understand how frustrating being small is. It really fucks my mind up sometimes to point where I think about it almost every day.The height pill is one of the biggest and ugliest pills to swallow. All manlets should do is accept their place in society and make the best of what gifts they were given
Example: Thank god I'm not a 5"0 italian miget

Attached: 1562393164817.jpg (498x400, 61K)

which world are you comparing to though.