When did you realize that your parents are garbage?

When did you realize that your parents are garbage?

Attached: the ride.jpg (460x562, 73K)

>dad told me he was paying my student loans
>actually just took the loans out in my name
>get loan notice in the mail
>confront him
>"o well you know the recession hit and it was hard to keep a steady job"
>had to pay it all off myself
one of the most spectacular failures of parenting i've ever experienced

Attached: image0 (4).jpg (378x396, 17K)

I love my parents. You should too user

My parents aren't garbage we were just all thrown into a shitty situation. Wrong place wrong time, I love them for trying and god knows I'm not perfect

>dad is a violent drunkard
>mom is a big mouthed turbo roastie

wish I had enough money to move my ass outta the house

When I realized that the real reason we never spent any time together (from like 3 or 4 I was left to my own devices,) and the reason I constantly got beat or yelled at is because they were just disgusting, lazy drug addicts. They never had jobs and collected social security and food stamps to pay for everything. And I didn't receive a real education. They had me "homeschooled", which basically meant they told a seven year old me what to do/read and then came back an hour later to tell me what to do next, never checked the previous stuff or anything. But to answer the question, I realized it when I got my first gf at 19 (not living with my parents at the time) and we talked about our childhoods. I asked why her parents were so overbearing and she didn't understand what I meant. I explained my childhood to her, and I realized how fucked up it was as I was as the words came out my mouth.

Attached: 1561178709406.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Well I know my mother was a piece of shit because she ran out when I was a baby. Took me a little longer to realise the same about my father, got the point when he pointed his gun at me though.

Sorry I don't trust what you are saying.

i dunno. i honestly always knew my parents were losers but it only hit me recently just how low iq and dysfunctional they actually are.

and of course intelligence is hereditary. so there's no way I can all that much more intelligent than them, to make it all the more black pilling

Which is why you should adopt a high potential kid and save your family tree. no reason to pass on your genetics when you know they're trash. I know my genetics are pretty awful, so I'm certainly not having kids.

>"Can a spider kill you?" Just watch me, bitch

Attached: pploxjamfvay2fv4h0af.jpg (1620x1080, 438K)

>Mom cheats on dad
>Tell older sibling
>Mom lets the guy she's cheating with have his daughter stay at our place for a few days, cracked out and pregnant.
>She lies saying it's a colleges niece
>Tell older brother
>Dad tells me who she actually is after finding out
>Tell older brother
>Rants about her and her bullshitting
>Yells at me for telling him
>Leave and haven't come back since school ended for me in May

Really fucking retarded

Attached: 1561604678908.jpg (507x507, 39K)

when dad beat me for playing yu gi oh, then beat me for whatever reason, then for a bad grade, then for defending my brother

Should've been playing MTG then.

Attached: 1562793292158.jpg (748x748, 69K)

Get the fuck off Jow Forums you ask reddit faggot
leave
leave
leave
leave
leave
leave

thats for you op, fucking retard

Everyone is garbage, it's part of being human.

He's not wrong, but we can't blame you're childhood self

My dad bought me a tablet wacom pen
I think he is very nice

Old Man was an asshole to me right from the getgo.
Ma cheated on him when I was 12, but the worst part was allowing another man to touch my face and her giggling on the side thinking it was cute.
Old Man already got half of what's coming to him, I'm just gonna bitchslap Ma once I have enough money to leave.

When my dad literally tried to throw me in jail for no reason
When my mom doesn't listen to what I have to say and just wants to bitch about her bullshit