Bluepill General

Why are Chads always bluepill?

It's no secret that r9k is redpill, and it's no secret that robots hate women. Why are Chads always bluepill?

Attached: Dwayne-Johnson-Cutest-Family-Pictures.jpg (874x1024, 126K)

blue pill is being positive and strong. its harder to be blue pill than miserable red pilled.

because they never really know suffering. they always have a big support system to help them when they're feeling 'down'. i know this 6'8 dude who's just a happy go lucky dumbass but he was able to go to uni on scholarship just because he was born big and can push people around. now he plays pro football

Natural Chads don't know what it's like to be on the outside looking in. If you're already redpilled and you somehow ascend to Chad, it's quite possibly the biggest blackpill in existence because you're essentially the same person on the inside except now you're treated completely differently by men and women.

So what you guys are saying is that the redpill is defined as being a victim?

Not really. Redpill is what happens when you realize that the stuff they tell you when you're young like "Looks don't matter, it's your personality that counts!" and "All people are created equal!" are just a bunch of white lies that leave you blind to the harsh realities of modern life. The people telling you this stuff probably have good intentions too, but, if you have any critical thinking skills, you can tell that what they're saying isn't entirely true.

It's not about being a victim. Some groups like LGBTQ will play up their victim status in exchange for social equity, but redpilled individuals don't stoop to those levels. They just don't buy into the notion that everyone is equal because they see the world for what it really is.

Bluepill is that society does not treat all people equally and that society should strive to treat others equally. In fact, the greatest systemic disparities are between the wealthy and poor, the white and people of color, the heterosexual and LGBT+, and the man and woman.
You say "see the world for what it really is," but then redpill memes are always gross exaggerations and generalizations which don't reflect a knowledgeable worldview.
You are right, though. Redpill does not seek to create equality where there is none, only exacerbate the inequality.

>Bluepill is that society does not treat all people equally
Because they falsely presume that all people are equal and should therefore be treated the same way. However, this is demonstrably false.
>Society should strive to treat others equally
I think men who are 5' tall should be treated the same as men who are 6' tall, but, assuming we're talking purely about physical attractiveness, there isn't a single woman on this planet who prefers the shorter partner as a potential partner. It's evolution.
>Systemic Disparities
Again, you're making the false assumption that all people are equal. I shouldn't have to tell you that men are physically superior in every way. That's why men and women compete separately in athletic events. That's just one example.
>Redpill memes are always gross exaggerations and generalizations which don't reflect a knowledgeable worldview
They're fucking memes, honestly who cares? Are memes not supposed to contain generalizations or exaggerations?
>Redpill does not seek to create equality where there is none, only exacerbate the inequality
Wrong. Redpill is simply an acknowledgement of the inequality that exists in nature and society.

They are content with the status quo.

>I shouldn't have to tell you that men are physically superior in every way.
Flexibility is a physical attribute. This is what I mean by exaggeration. You take the average, even if it's barely an average, and turn it into a universal rule, without accounting for the difference individual to individual.
A woman that's 5'10 born from an athlete family would break a twink 5'10 male, purely because genetically the woman has the upperhand due to her parents passing down stronger genes.
Your redpill thinking forces you to disregard individual differences and nuance, instead categorizing things as black and white.
Nobody cares about exaggeration in memes, until you take the meme exaggeration ("men are physically superior to women!") and unironically believe the meme because you're too lazy to invoke a sense of nuance.

You're changing definitions here. You're saying bluepill is right and redpill is being a delusional moron.

Yeah its fucking insane

Yeah, because touching your toes is an important physical attribute when it comes to hunting or building infrastructure. I should have specified that men are physically superior to women in terms of producing useful mechanical work.

>Why are Chads always bluepill?
They're not. "Chads" who are involved with being Hollywood are blue-pilled. Most likely because they're almost completely dependent on an industry which requires public support and endorsement. Never taking a difficult stance in reality or one that excludes others from their endorsement is suicide in their career field... For example it's easy to say "Every one should be rich and happy!" and make that your official stance is easy because not only is it completely unoffensive it makes you appear as if you're on their side. But if you have half a brain you can easily see how that opinion is meaningless. Infinite kindness except for when it infringes on your own assets is an easy way to get social points.

Do you think an Internet political philosophy developed by Jow Forums actually adheres to rules from a terrible Keanu movie franchise?

I don't know if you're LARPing, but I used to have horrible cystic acne. I took Accutane and started lifting, and now sometimes I feel like I'm not even living in reality anymore because I became so accustomed to essentially being nonexistent when I had bad skin. Girls look at me completely differently now. They're much kinder too, and they laugh at my jokes even when they aren't funny. It makes me resent them even more.

Truest post ITT
If you ascend to chad-dom after being an angry incel for so long, just count your fucking blessings and also try not to be too blackpilled. or you'll just end up with no sex again and angrier
don't waste your life kek

That's like asking why the ruining class "believes in God"

The ruling class believes in god? Did you find this fact in uranus' clouds?

You missed my point. They don't, they just pretend they do for social gain. Just like chad and the bluepill. Most chads now exactly how women act, and will tell you in a 1-on-1 environment.

Chadbot is right. Once you break past the barrier of thinking you have it all figured out and realize that there is more to reality than that than you realize that redpill is a bunch of bullshit nonsense.. The sad part is that I see you redpill tards as brainwashed when that is exactly as you see me... I used to be one of you though, and i somehow esccacped. /rart rant

This poster is Chadbot posting Anonymously

I see your point
And chads want the pussy and will do what it takes to get it

social approval is important to celebrities. they are not chad they just play chad on tv. they are brain dead like super models, there is no agency only an intense desire for social approval - nothing is off limits to them if it means more social approval

>x is bad because they are just
Wow never heard that before

you take that back! the matrix movies were great!

Chads live easy, carefree lives where everything that happens just falls into place in their favor. So they tend to have this very bluepilled philosophy.

If the Chad is good looking, born into a rich family, and has a high IQ then people will approach him more, and treat him nicer, he'll have lots of good job opportunities in life. These alone, will shape his view point on the world. He'll think that these accomplishments are all because he's just being himself or because he "works hard". He'll be completely ignorant of the fact that he gets to live such an awesome because of attributes he was born with, or has absolutely no control over.

To them, this is just how the things work, and if you complain about it, then you're just a "hater" or youre doing something wrong and its you're own fault.

Attached: 1551778915734.png (340x351, 292K)

imagine actually thinking this way.
you're retarded