Because of normies, now I can't even enjoy ice cream

Because of normies, now I can't even enjoy ice cream.

Why has society become so evil?

Attached: icecreampolice.jpg (480x480, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/davidmack/florida-woman-ice-cream-pee-snot-toilet-hands-gross
kenoshanews.com/news/shoplifting-flash-mob-steals-in-merchandise-from-outdoor-wear-store/article_53cc1e1f-1a0a-577f-b8ea-942a0f16ca5d.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lt's all the jews fault. Literally no other group is to blame

Its a hard knock life

It's a hard knock life for us

>normies
I know not the context, but isn't prob the work of nogs?

>"Move aIong citizen!"

it was a fucking nigger that started it. niggers are to blame here.

Attached: ice cream licker.jpg (960x920, 115K)

who brought the nigger here

>ice cream section has a no singles policy

Niggers are merely a tool of the jews.

>GOT EM

Attached: hehhehheh.gif (275x151, 1.01M)

dont ever post this stupid low effort gif again

Who do you think freed them?

Go the fuck back to /b/, what the fuck is this shit

It looks like all you have to do to be able to enjoy it is ask them to step aside.

You're aware that ice cream comes in more than one kind of package, right? Just buy a box of cones or sandwiches or even fucking ice cream tacos

Wow, I thought this was some kind of schizo/funpost thread when I opened it but it's actually real. What the actual fuck is happening in america?

>2-20 years for licking ice cream
OH SAY CAN YOU SHART
IN THE LOCAL WALLMART!!!!

I'll eat any ice scream she licked.

literal collapse, it's happening already.
get your popcorn it's gonna be a show

fpbp
Can't believe it took me so long to see it honestly

>"Hold my beer"
google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/davidmack/florida-woman-ice-cream-pee-snot-toilet-hands-gross

kenoshanews.com/news/shoplifting-flash-mob-steals-in-merchandise-from-outdoor-wear-store/article_53cc1e1f-1a0a-577f-b8ea-942a0f16ca5d.html
This is worse, and will probably be the next trend

>Ice cream licking craze
The fuck is this now?

Just don't buy food from the store lmao get with the times incels.
Laugh a little. :P

Extremely low quality bait. Not even worth a (You).

>Can I see your Icecream Registration sir?

Americans are seething at Brits now :^)

Wtf ice cream here have a protective film so you'll see right away if they've been tampered with

>normies

You seem to have misspelled niggers.

>Pick up that jam

Attached: gvuvyuc8c.jpg (394x455, 31K)

W-Why are they guarding ice cream?

everyone i don't like is an incel!
fuck off you inbred normalcunt

I'm honestly and sincerely sorry for any robots who live in America. America to me has always been like this distant imaginary place that everyone knows about and where weird unrelatable shit happens all the time. It's hard to imagine people actually live there and that's their reality. It must be surreal.

She deserves it Oregon

because blacks

But why ice cream?
Shouldn't they be guarding something like alcohol or cigarettes?

It's become a fad to lick random tubs of ice cream and then put them back on the shelf, look it up

normies are posting videos on twitter of them opening ice cream in stores and licking it and putting it back
which is actually a felony but normies just think getting twitter likes is so hilarious

that's because half the shit you believe about us isn't true, this is due to not to mention you believe weird shit about us all the time like that we wear our shoes 24/7 and clap on airplanes.

i wouldn't call them normies who are going out of their way to contaminate ice cream as a prank but thats just me

they're normies regardless of whether they lick ice cream for twitter likes or not

they aren't spreading their jungle diseases when they steal booze and smokes.

Nigger I've literally been to america four times and people clap when the airplane lands every single time

The current meaning of normie is "anyone I dont like".

usaians are really weird. how much do you have to tip the policeman protecting the icecream?

I mean I'm not saying it's impossible but I live in america and go on 1-2 plane trips a year and have literally never been on a flight where people clapped. it just seems like every single time someone posts a "do americans really do ____" meme it's some weird shit I've never seen/heard of before

18% of your final grocery bill

Unironically this. Their regeneration of society inevitably led to this

I live in america and have seen people clap for the pilot when the plane lands. it's fuckin dumb.
clapping at big movies is kind of fun though.

I don't even mean like american memes and modern stereotypes necessarily, like the clapping, tipping, shooting, sharting etc. Even as a kid I was fascinated by the wild west and the fact that almost anyone can still get guns. I know wild west stories are heavily romanticized, but there was this period when a technologically advanced group people got a completely fresh start on a land that had zero infrastructure but seemingly limitless resources, and you could do pretty much anything you put your mind to. And then they established a constitution that was completely built from the ground up by ordinary people who just wanted to have their own shit and create their own utopia.
Sure it was a colony at one point but it never really had the same structure as european kingdoms with feudal lords, vassals, kings, etc. and it was a republic pretty much from the start. And then other shit like the 50-70 ish period which to me seems like the single most blissful period for people anywhere, just comfy and safe white communities where no one was a stranger and even relatively dumb people could make an honest living and have a purpose.
And the moon landing, 9/11, bombing japan, napalming vietnam, bombing and shooting up the middle east, unironically letting murderers walk free if 12 random retards say so, letting niggers hold important positions, inventing diversity and white guilt, your absolutely pants on head retarded hollywood movies, "vegan animals", transgenderism, pride parades, hip-hop being taken seriously and not as a fucking clown stunt, people walking around in yeezys, nigger fights on worldstar, doctors deliberately prescribing you harmful and addictive shit for a profit, social media, vocal fry, the list goes on.
It's not all negative and some of it is definitely pretty impressive and enviable, but overall it's like it's really entertaining from a distance but it must be absolute hell for a robot irl.

>it must be absolute hell for a robot irl.
I experience pretty much none of that in my dailuy life though other than jewish propaganda online. also the niggers, diversity, trannies, etc aren't exclusive to america at all.
people only talk about bad things because bad things are more interesting to talk about, but then because of that, bad things happening in america (which is often because america is a fucking massive country) are all foreigners hear about so they think that everywhere in america you see niggers running around with guns or whatever. I guarantee most americans lives, especially robots who don't participate in society as much, are 99% similar to yours.

it'd be pretty hot though if a cute girl had licked your ice cream 2 b q h. I'd pay extra to have a qt contaminate all my food with her bodily fluids.

fycj off and go back to ribbit

it hasn't just been women posting these videos though
one was from some black effeminate gay guy
another was from spic tranny
do you want those people licking your ice cream?

>the niggers, diversity, trannies, etc aren't exclusive to america at all.
I know it's making its way into europe too but it originates from America and then it's downstream from there. The whole "equality" agenda is not as ingrained in europeans as it is in americans, only in the 25 and under demographic. And even there it's more of a fringe thing.
>people only talk about bad things
I guess this is true, but american normies really are like the memes suggest in my opinion. I've been to america once before and I've met a couple of tourists and they've all been really low inhibition and some of them just started talking to me for no reason. Two actual stacies with the stacy voice started teasing me for absolutely no reason like I wasn't staring at them or anything, a weird deranged looking man started ranting to me about wages and food prices, and two tourists in my own country just started talking to me about their trip after asking for directions.
I think in europe you're definitely a lot more sheltered from these interactions, sure normies will make fun of you behind your back but they won't come up to you and get in your face.

Will americans lose a bit of weight now that all ice cream supply is contaminated?

not him but europe is a weird place, you guys don't even have drinking fountains there. every time I visit family in belgium there's no public water anywhere, if you order water in a restaurant they serve you a bottle of sparkling water and houses always have bottled water in the fridge

Not him but I never drink bottled water, I think mineral water tastes like shit. I live in hungary and we have really good tapwater, it tastes exactly as it should (it has no taste), but I know some european countries don't have this. When I was in italy the tapwater tasted like shit, and in malta too. Belgium might be similar.
Also there are water fountains in some public places and the red cross or whoever gives out free water when it gets really hot in the summer.

thank you, sirs for keeping those filthy nogs from licking my ice cream.
thank you for reserving the icecream for goodboys like me.

Attached: 1536893252017.png (536x982, 329K)

what flavor you getting buddy

we still have our beloved, authentic hamburgers

>*too nervous to talk* *nudges mom*
>"one rocky road icecream for my 300lb goodboy, please."

Attached: 1528417338895.jpg (789x750, 70K)