Have you ever told someone that they are pretty/beautiful/cute/attractive?

Have you ever told someone that they are pretty/beautiful/cute/attractive?

If so, what compelled you to tell them? How did they respond?

Attached: CMIl0G5UAAApr5F.png (443x369, 108K)

I told this girl she was hot and she said "thanks, you too :)"

Attached: 1417419174178.jpg (465x465, 71K)

Of course not. They don't want to hear that from an ugly person. I might get a sexual harassment lawsuit against me or something.

I'm low on trustworthiness, high on dominance and competence? What does this mean?

You think that you'll get sued for telling a girl that you think she is pretty?

It means that your face may lead people to perceive/judge you as having those attributes, without having met you, I guess. I just googled "facial symmetry" to find a pic for the thread and this pic came up

>tfw low trust eyebrows, low dominance chin/jaw, and low competence eyes

Attached: 14363-3-1257065348.jpg (502x377, 31K)

>tfw competencelet

Attached: 20190711_022635.png (113x136, 12K)

the ultimate goobermale

Being sued would be lucky, at least that's likely just a monetary fine instead of jail time.

So, you think that you could be sued or jailed for telling a woman that she's pretty?

Somebody called my female cousin pretty and then said my face looked like her's. Really don't know what to make of that.

I don't think anything. I'm not going to risk it.

Why are you afraid of it though? Have you heard stories or something where men get sued for calling a woman pretty?

No but false sexual harrasment charges are. All a woman needs is a convincing story and that's pretty much it. Sure, it may not be severe, but it's still shit and can happen.

So yeah...definitely not worth risking.

You worry too much, user.

Those Football Manager regens get uglier each year

Twice, both back in high school. First one was a pretty nice girl in my English class. I had been trying to be more personable/outgoing, so it really wasn't wholly genuine. Pretty sure she realized, since she brushed it off pretty quick. The second was a quiet cute girl in physics, she seemed kind of surprised/shaken, but smiled and thanked me. Later on, I realized that maybe she wasn't scared, just surprised since she didn't hear it often. Made me sad.

Yeah like all the time. Strangers and friends alike. Most of which are female.

>If so, what compelled you to tell them?
Spreading positivity etc.

>How did they respond?
Typically get happy? Compliments tend to do that.

>max all on high, it's an Aryan Male

>max all on low, it's a jewish rat

hmm

Give a compliment, get a compliment back. It's a nice and simple life.

You sound like someone who refuses to go outside because the risk of them getting hit by a car is far too great.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-11 at 12.12.07.png (647x480, 50K)

>Give a compliment, get a compliment back. It's a nice and simple life.
or you do like I do and tell her to rot in hell, so she touches your arm, giggles, and says that you're a funny guy

Attached: 1469138325896.gif (640x636, 359K)

>that long ass reply to tell her AGAIN that you think shes pretty (and explaining it)

don't act like a pro, you are a rookie lmao