Hasve you ever made a (non family member) girl cry?

hasve you ever made a (non family member) girl cry?

Attached: 1562806885847.jpg (877x877, 41K)

Yes, a few actually.

Yeah I told my gf she was gaining weight and If she didnt lose it were breaking up.
Shes still trying to lose it but I pay for her gym membership.

>senior in highschool waiting for bus with autism crew
>some younger kids throw snowballs at us
>we retaliate
>me being severely autistic must create a perfectly spherical, densely packed snowball
>create a perfectly spherical ball of ice
>scan for targets
>target acquired
>throw snowball like a baseball pitcher putting my whole body into it
>forgot to take off backpack
>backpack throws off my balance
>snowball goes completely wide and hits a girl straight in the face at probably 80mph
>don't wait to see the aftermath as i do a 360 and speedwalk away
>find out later that she cried and the next morning, an announcement was made on the p.a. system telling us not to throw snowballs

Attached: 1561935423361.jpg (680x350, 27K)

No, I am not powerful enough to

yes. i punched a 16 year old girl in the shoulder after she slapped me. i guess i deserved the slap but its still not ok to violently attack someone, so i responded by punching her. she began crying and tried to get my sympathy. i just ignored her and turned up the music.

Yes I have made a lot of girls cry in school, earliest I can remember is 7 years old. Back then I had such a way with words, it was like it I wanted you to feel something I knew the words to do it, now I sweat bullets if a girl even asks me directions.

>out if country on a church trip
>buddies with one of the girls on the trip
>she's a general pain in the ass, honestly she infuriates me
>for some reason I can't help but love having her as a friend
>at the end if the trip we spend the night at a little resort
>it was costa rica so everything is cheap but nice
>relaxing in a hammock petting the resort owner's new puppy
>she walks up and starts talking to me
>she starts bugging me about the dog
>one of my dogs, who had been around for seventeen years, died right before the trip
>"You thinking of _____?"
>after a week of abuse I really didn't want to think about my dead dog
>tell her to go somewhere else because I'm finally relaxed and she's ruining it
>she storms off
>apparently she sobbed in her room for an hour or so
>she had been relying on me for comfort and escapism from her family that was falling apart back home
>what seemed like bullying to me was family-style playing for her
Ouch

>as i do a 360
Nigga u retarded? It's a 180. If you would do a 360 you would walk in the same exact direction.

>imagine being this retarded
Fuck off back to plebbit

That would require some sort of interaction between me and girls

When I was 9 I cut the girl sitting me's hair with my scissors for no reason. She was really upset. I was banned from using scissors for the rest of the year.

Attached: 1547695497420.png (373x373, 138K)

Yes, in the food-court at a shopping centre, then she stormed out and cried through the streets of a busy city all the way until the train station while I was next to her trying to at least look like I gave a shit. It was so up and down with this chick at this point though I was already over all of it and couldn't give less fucks.

Maybe. The closest I can recall to that is when someone was talking to me about this hispanic chick that kept bothering me, and it was the end of class, and I told the guy that she's a stupid fucking bitch. Then about 10 seconds later I look over to my left and she's by the door with all the other kids waiting to leave, and she has tears coming down her face.
I'm very empty about it. I'm not much of an emotional person but sometimes I can be.
She wasn't a bad person, but she was just pretending to like me and be infatuated with me as a joke.

I smoked weed and my gf cried and ignored me the entire day

I dont think anyone who didnt genuinely like someone would cry over them like that. You should have fucked her.

I jerked off to the thought of her many times. But she was just pretending to like me, multiple people told me that and I could tell by her overly fluffy demeanor.

You're a dumbass, she was just telling her friends that because she was embarrassed when they'd laugh about her liking someone. You clearly don't understand how teenage girls work.

They came up to me and told me you stupid faggot. She was friends with a group of girls who pretended to like me as a joke the year I net them all. She was just continuing the joke through the years.

yes, it's epic

Was into a girl once and by trying to be with her we became good friends. After a while I finally found the courage to ask her out and she started to cry because it was so extremely uncomfortable for her that one of her orbiters blatantly asked her out directly in her face.
Haven't talked to her much since.

yeah, she was basically being bipolar as fuck and giving me mixed signs. she was talking so much shit behind my back and blamed all her little snakey stunts on her friends. i exposed all the proof of her being a slimey ass snake and she decided to fucking cry the next day i saw her around her friends. now literally a her friends hate me and so do her orbiters. her bf is pretty cool though shoutout to him.

Attached: IMG_20190710_233129_128.jpg (896x1103, 89K)

once i was on a school trip(we were 17-18 years old) we went to brazil for 1 week. there were no teachers so everybody was fucking 24/7, of course not me cause im a virgin, so i went to the hotel after a party and was waiting with 3 of my friends for the elevator, and when it cames a girl aproches to enter the elevator with us and i told her "fuck off you are too fat" and she started crying. she wasnt even fat, but i knew she had a lot of body issues. Still dont know why i did it, but it felt great

pic unrelated

Attached: dinos.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Had an old friend witness me during a really rough mental breakdown and they could not handle seeing me in that state.

Attached: 524386C7-56E0-4A6C-B46A-27483A3EDD5A.gif (460x259, 584K)

every girl ive dated. so 5

I made lots of women cry by voting for Donald Trump. The next day I was in the library at my college, and I saw a few roasties waddling around crying, and you can tell they were all crying because of him. I was so glad to see such horrible people get the suffering they deserve.

>hurrdurr some girl was pretending to like me for several years and then started crying when i said she was a stupid bitch, but she obviously didnt like me because her friends said so a couple years prior

You're the stupid faggot. A girl isn't going to "pretend" she likes you for several years and then cry when you call her a stupid bitch if she didn't actually like you. Fucking moron. Keep jerking off, that's probably all you ever get to do.

Your autistic greentext aside, you don't understand the situation. Faggot bastard. These girls loved bothering me, because they told me that 99 percent of the time I gave them over-the-top reactions that were so comical they just loved it. I don't hate them in any way for that.
Life went on and she kept doing it the odd times she would see me in the halls and such because my reactions were still like that although diminished in intensity.
She probably cried because that's a rude thing to say to a person. I didn't mean to make her cry.
You seem to think that IF a woman like a guy, he always has to reciprocate the affection. So entertaining your notion for a bit, even if she did like me, which she didn't, I don't care.
Also,
>thinking that I still jerk off on a regular basis
LMAOing @ at ur life.

>sister calls me short
>Tell her that at least I don't have a dumpy goblin body
>She cries

>Play wrestling
>Clothesline other sister
>She cries

>Grading papers for TA work
>Girl comes in to ask for an extension when the professors syllabus says no extensions
>Tell her no
>She cries

Attached: 1562381431550.jpg (734x633, 58K)

They cry over fuck all for example I called one a nigger, insulted ones family, and called one a bitch and they all cried

I made my middle school music teacher cry because my attitude was so bad

Yes, a spat on her face and proceed to mock her calling her boatgoat. I was a cunt during 4th to 6th grade, now i am a shut in.

>baited this easily
come on newfriend try harder

lmao yes. countless

>99 percent of the time I gave them over-the-top reactions that were so comical they just loved it

So you're not only an autist that doesn't understand how to interact with other people, let alone girls - you're also a flamboyantly homosexual fairy. Got it, that answers everything.

This is absolutely correct and probably a girl since I am also a girl

Made my 8th grade teacher cry because me and my friend brought in pictures of shaq and laughed at them during a lesson on teenage suicide. She was showing us this kid that killed himself because some kids called him ugly and heard us laughing. She tried to hide her tears but she couldn't, I don't think it helped that I was one of her favorites either.

Yeah like a dozen. Whenever I cheat on my side pieces or generally mog them at afterparties.

You did nothing wrong user. If she can't take it then she shouldn't have dished it out.

>spending money on making her loose weight
Dude, you can basically make money off of it, just don't buy her as much food.

nah. Nor family member.

yes, my gf.
Mostly due to my own insecurities/rudeness of having been a robot for most of my life.

Why so salty, robofriend? That was years ago, and you are caught up on me not validating this one chick.
I'm not too fond of people pretending to like me for laughs. I'm not going to run to them like a dog and do what they want. I don't care if you have a problem with that.

You're only hopping on the bandwagon of it being "correct" because like a typical femanon, you're resentful of that one guy you wanted but could never have.