Imagine being a father and finding out your son, who has been acting strange and distant lately...

Imagine being a father and finding out your son, who has been acting strange and distant lately, posted this picture of himself on Reddit

Attached: 91jp49070m331.jpg (640x1138, 86K)

Looking good my friend

That's not me XDD

theres probably gonna be a shit load of "nghgahaahh fucnk,,,, shes so fucking HOT i wana bang thfat boipuusy,,,," even though the kid looks like 13 at most

make an alt, dm him and try to figure out the likelihood that he'll report me if I rape him. then proceed if I deem it safe enough

>closet homo bangs man with surgery wounds pretending to be a woman
>next in Oklahoma news at 10

Take away all his electronics. Not that he'd have many. I don't want him to end up like me, wasting my life online and falling further away from reality every day.

No one wants to see their son posting weird pictures of themselves online like this..

Like, imagine being a father, you decide to track your son's internet usage to make sure he's not up to stupid things online, and finding out he has a reddit account to post pictures of himself posed in a dress
You would be very disappointed

Attached: 9sr16auwcj731.jpg (640x1138, 77K)

Would beat the straight back into him.

It sounds like the father and son need to have a face to face talk about his internet usage

Maybe his father and brother can stage an intervention where they remind him that he's a very handsome boy who can be successful and meet a nice girl and grow up to be a whole man who doesnt do weird crap like this

Attached: gd7gm08a0w731.jpg (1080x1920, 384K)

I'd be very disappointed that my son is taking slutty pictures like that!
I thought I'd have raised him right! I would have my son wearing more respectable clothes, such as a modest dress, a non-revealing skirt, or some jeans damnit! Also, I would have taught him not to be a slut and keep himself pure for a nice man to come along! C'mon son, dontcha want to be marriage material and not a nasty whore?

>surgery wounds
Whatever could he mean?

Attached: anime girl question mark.jpg (270x320, 15K)

His entire family is very depressed to see him go down this dark path. They love him as a boy, and wish he would stop thinking he's a girl. His mother screams and cries every night to see her son go crazy, and his father thinks about driving off a bridge every day coming home from work

Attached: d9c2htafti431.jpg (1080x1920, 488K)

His parents are thinking about taking him to the mental hospital. It's possible that reading too much crazy transgender crap on the internet has ruined his brain. He fell for the trans communities that recruit people. He might be becoming schizophrenic.

Attached: 66drcxxwst331.jpg (1080x1920, 511K)

He had dreams of becoming a doctor, and now this crazy transgender stuff has ruined him

Now he just spends all day reading transgender subreddits and taking cute selfies

USed to be such a smart focused kid, everyone liked him. he's not the same person anymore

His girly stuff is ruining the family

Attached: sotkz4uri5631.jpg (1080x1920, 383K)

shit man i dont even know where to start
not sure if youre just memeing, but there's a lot of angles youre hitting that are deeper than the 1 side you portray

Jesus fuck off back to /b and spam this faggot there also Sage

He gave up to pleasure. Can't blame him... Better than being a drug addict.

He is really cute.

It would make more sense if he always acted girly as a young child. But we know what we raised. He was always a normal boy who always played with boy toys, then he goes and does something crazy like this. I think it's just an autistic obsession with "girly stuff"

why do you have so many pictures of him saved?

Hard to believe that this is what kids are up to these days. Back in my day, if a boy tried to wear dresses and do girly shit, he would get a big ass whooping and get sent off to military school! That always straightens them right up! And a good dose of screaming "YOU'RE A BOY AND YOU'LL STAY A BOY!" really shocks the lesson into them, too.

Attached: yg5r8xq5zc321.jpg (960x540, 44K)

I'd probably literally tell him to cross dress so that I can bust his boipucci.

I'd say that I have the lube and everything. Just dress up neatly and I'll give my cock meat sandwich to you.

Link to their profile
They look fine. As always, genetics determines whether or not one passes.
I still don't like penis or neovag though, so I don't go for HIV-infested trannies regardless of their looks.

Attached: 1562046294100.jpg (460x374, 30K)

Sauce on that gay nigga

Any normal parent would feel like me. Absolutely no parent wants to see their son walking around looking like a girl. A lot of transgenders do it to cover up deeper psychological issues

>and wish he would stop thinking he's a girl
Very strange fantasy, lad.
And fyi alana is not trans at all and likes being masculine too. Some people just like to crossdress sometimes

this reply made me smile

Why are you so invested in this hypothetical situation?

Because it actually happened to me in the past

I was transgender from April 2016 until march 2018 when family pressure finally forced me to detransition.

That 2 years was a living nightmare. My parents were spying on my internet use around the clock to check if I'm learning transgender crap from crazy cults on the internet

I dont know who's right and wrong in the world anymore. Jow Forumsacks would say my parents are based and did the right thing, what any normal parent would do. The entire medical field, academic establishment, and most millenials and gen Z would call my parents evil and abusive

Your parents were right.
r/itsafetish that you were being sucked into.
Zoomers want to make fetishes their lifestyles, but luckily your parents helped you rise above that shit.
Or not since you're trannyposting on Jow Forums.

>XDD
Is this your first day here. OP?

Attached: 1478897466637.png (1228x1150, 178K)

>when family pressure finally forced me to detransition
If society was completely accepting of transgender individuals, would you still have detransitioned? I get the impression that you're caving into social pressure, rather than pursuing what you actually want. Correct me if this impression is wrong, and instead you actually stopped having gender dysphoria.

Don't worry bro, your parents were right. Trannies who go with the surgery nearly all regret it. If you would've went full force on the transition it would've been a HUGE mistake for you.

God I wish that were me oorigginally