Wagecuck General

Get the fuck in here and talk about your job.

General wagecucking thread. Share those feels

Attached: 3394749300.jpg (710x473, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vnzm141gO7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Vacation time is done
>Have to go back in tomorrow night
>Next vacation week is in November
>Have to remember not to end myself until then
Fuck.

Attached: IMG_20190704_165308818.jpg (3840x1920, 1.4M)

I work at 3 places
Days and nights, i have 3 free days a month
I find joy only in work and nothing else, if im not at work for more than two days i get depressed and start drinking, forced vacations are hell for me
This is it, i think ive reached the peak wagecuck level

>be me
>work a shitty min wage job in fast food
>get paid bi-weekly not weekly(should be fucking illegal) so always go two weeks being fucking broke
>just finished a grueling 2 weeks of full time labor
>got paid a few hours ago
>spent it all on my rent and bills
>broke again
>have to start the cycle all over

I seriously hate my life.
Im surprised im not going balld at the amount of stress Im put under.

Stay in school kids. I regret dropping out of college every single day.

Attached: 1562689624391.jpg (950x950, 447K)

yesterday i took 100ml of vodka before going to work, was 30mins late, broke a few products out of rage and watched jojo instead of working.
i want to quit that shit. my shift is going to start in 3 hours

Attached: 1532743746875.png (387x290, 10K)

How does it feel i don't work at all just spend time on anything i want maybe i drink with frens or i jerk off or eat out or i just enjoy a walk or play some great vidya listen to music or watch movies? How can you accept the fact that you literally have to trade in 1/4 of your life just to afford your shitty life? And so you have no free time to do anything? Being a wagecuck is the ultimate low of all

Attached: 1562677725382.jpg (409x409, 51K)

I work at circle k. The job itself isnt too bad but its the people you have to deal with that make it shit.

where do you work, eastern european robot?

actually, brazilian.
i work as a stock clerk in a drugstore.

I'm jealous but happy for you user. Cherish your NEETdom, it's a privilege most can't experience.

Currently unemployed and just graduated, somehow succeeded at a phone interview, and my fat (sometimes, historically) NEET ass is being flown out to a site visit at a mine for a couple of days. Any advice?
>studied accounting and job is accounting/finance so not like it involves physical labour on my part

Disgusting wagies

Just woke up and fapped a little, now going for a walk

Attached: 1560711902180.jpg (2048x1304, 528K)

put up my first networking rack yesterday it was interesting working as an engineer

Weren't y'all Flashfoods before? I remember the Circle K thing appeared overnight and still weirds me out a bit.

>leave burger king job because sick of that shit and want to live off unemployment benefits while studying full time
>find out I don't qualify for them despite being 21 and living by myself
>spend 7 months trying to get a new job, morale and self confidence lowering as my bank account drains away
>as of now i've lost 3k in savings
>finally got a Mcdonald's job today
>it pays more than burger king and has more flexible opportunities

m-maybe it was all w-worth it in the end, r-right g-guys?

Attached: 66468995_2282201271899347_8250475074302246912_n.png (441x557, 105K)

>he gets vacation
Lucky

Feels like im stuck on a train heading further and further down and im trying to figure out how to get off. Despite working every day my motivation is constantly decreasing and I never have the time I need to push myself to try and properly work towards something before I have to go back to work. I keep on trying to get off this train but before I finally do manage to get off, itll be too late and I dont know where this fucking thing is headed. Im scared shitless.

>you are depressed and anxious because you spend all your day being at home
>find a job
>ff 10 months
>become more depressed, anxious, started to use legal drugs to cope

Attached: 1562050520328.jpg (633x356, 198K)

Last week I took the 5th off and had a 4 day weekend but that just makes this week feel like eternity fucck

>computer programmer
>make good money
>company is very good to us
but this place is literally designed for family living, the chance of me finding a woman here is LITERALLY 0%; I'm so lonely...

Attached: bern.jpg (900x1200, 183K)

Recently made this video, do any other wage cucks relate?
youtu.be/vnzm141gO7c

Attached: 1562299017046m.jpg (819x1024, 109K)

Boohoo, your job doesnt cater to EVERY single last desire in your life so you can fulfill them all in a single place
I would kill so!mebody to have a good meaningful job at a good company and make good money
Meet your wife somewhere else for fucks sake

Shut up idiot you clearly don't spend 8hrs a day around people who are just going to go home and lament normie bullshit to their significant other.. who do I get to lament to? You incelfags? Making good money at a good job doesn't mean shit when you just watch it stack up and you aren't social enough to blow through it

My boss took off the 5th so i was forced to as well without fucking pay that's about 100usd i won't be seeing

The takeaway from this scenario is to get a promotion, or start your own buiness

I am a programmer. Very underpaid but the only issue with that is i won't be able to retire soon

I fucking hate wageslaving. It makes life not worth living. It destroys my health and prevents me from achieving happiness

My only hope is that when my parents die i can retire. I feel like an evil person for this, but i just can't fathom how to be both happy and employed at the same time. I can't think of a job that would make me less miserable either.

I gave up ever trying to get a gf because that would just prevent me from retiring early.

FUCK

Try to get into a better company. Wherebouts are you?

It took me about a year to get this job after applying to 1000+ places. i had 5 yr work experience

I live in florida. i moved here after i got a job offer i presume because there was a mass exodus from this town after the hurricane destroyed everything

I can't just "get a better paying job" i tried so hard to do this and nobody wanted to hire me. Nobody

And also the issue is it is just boring and i hate waking up early to an alarm. Every job is like that. I dont like programming but there's no other job i could get, nor can i even imagine someone paying me to do something i enjoy

Oh yeah FL is shit. There is Magic Leap that pays good but they're kind of anal about confidentiality. Try to find some remote jobs?

Do you think you would enjoy getting paid to do almost nothing? Because I have to tell you that kind of sucks too

>Try to find some remote jobs?
Do you not understand? I applied to 1000+ places, spent nearly a year applying. Nobody wanted to hire me
It is fucked. All the recruiters were like "wow you were underpaid i can get you way more" then "actually they decided to go for someone else"
It is fucked. Nobody wants to hire me. I spent so much effort applying everywhere and only got this shit job. After taxes i make $16/hr

Almost this

>on vacation until Monday night
>out of town until at least tomorrow
>enjoyable, but I can't stop thinking about going back to work even if I shouldn't
>next week of vacation is in September

Attached: 1562302347521.jpg (255x239, 11K)

I get to play in water and mud all day, its like being a kid again.

Attached: imagejpeg_0(1).jpg (1024x768, 225K)

wot. 16 hour isn't bad, unless florida has insane living standards i don't know about.

Allegedly median income for my position is $90k a year

I live right next to a beach too. Like i can walk to the beach in 2 minutes out my front door
But i haven't stepped foot on the beach yet. Don't care

Post resume. Let's work this out together.

I am literally at work right now posting from my phone

Do u have an email or something?

It is 110 degrees outside and i am watching workers in front of my house melting in the sun, while I'm sitting on a comfy couch with AC on and sipping water with ice cubes in it.
Sometimes they look in my direction, i just sip more loudly and look at them with a shit eating grin.
So, *sips* how's life wagies?

Attached: 1562677381867.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Don't want to give my personal email. You can send a redacted version to title if you want.

Two months ago I got new engineering job, I work with Inventor and draw blueprints. It's kinda fun, but the coworkers are hit and miss. There are two guys in my office, one is 26 like me and is a chill, only slightly autistic. We made friends quite fast.
The second guy is 73 toxic cunt who absolutely hate's everyone's gut. He's there only because he understand the absolute mess of archived blueprints. This guys absolute fucking asshole, toxic piece of shit and I hope he dies ASAP. But I have a feeling that he will be here for a long time, he seems healthy enough, even though he smokes daily and eats tv-dinners for lunch.
If I keep this job it would seriously great, but this old fart must fucking die.
Also the working hours are fucking killing me. I have fixed hours 6:00-14:00, and I have to wake up at 4:30, ride my bike to the train station, travel by two trains, and walk twenty minutes to the factory. I still can't get used to it, I can't fall asleep before 23:00, so I barely sleep five hours. Coffee is only mild help, the more I consume the harder I crash.
At least the workload is really easy. This week I done practically nothing, because my chief is too busy to come to check on me, and I got another assigment today, 10 min before end of the shift.
Shit's tough, but I believe I can make it. I earn 840usd after taxes, it isn't much but it's more then my parents make. After several years of eating garbage food I'm finally able to eat like a human.

Unappreciative little shit
>who do I get to lament to!??!
Get off your ass and meet people outside of work. Go to a cafe on the weekends

This is what I experience rn, slowly losing my mind becoming more suicidal. Mother doesn't care and she says she'll kick me out if I'm not in school or working full time... I just need some time off and she refuses to leave me alone even if I am paying rent. When I'm done this job I'm just gonna neet regardless of what she thinks

I did this exact thing roughly 4 years ago and im still paying for it. I live by myself, and get absolutely no help from anyone. Not even my parents. But the government STILL denied me unemployment benefits. Not even telling them that I was trying to go back to college was good enough for them. Fuck this country, it shouldnt be this hard to get NEETbucks.

I couldn't find a job in time before my savings ran out, though. Because of that im like 4k in debt.

Dude you have a high paying cushy job and you're still bitching about your life because you don't have a gf like some kind of little kid.

Go out and fucking meet people instead of shitposting here, if you're so lonely. Go to a church on sunday, sign up for a yoga class. Both places are full of single women.

It's not that hard.

>be neet but happy
>parents insist you're depressed
>claim you will be happy once you work
>eventually get job
>start to hate life, permanent misery, wish for death
>tell parents working makes you depressed
>they refuse to accept it
>just stop talking to them completely

I just want to die. If this is life, i dont want it at all

moved home whilst i sort a flat for next year at uni and despite applying to loads of shit and joining an agency still have got no work

miss my job and workmates desu

lol got your message
alright user hope to hear from you soon

>just fake religion lmao
>just go to a cafe
how european of you

You fags probably aren't in US and don't know how bad it is even for an average looking white male who makes money and showers regularly. The jews did this

holy shit you're insufferable - hope you're not like this IRL

almost exactly what my mom does to me. she threatens me saying that if i quit, she'll stop doing anything for me, will take out the internet, won't allow me to use anything that needs energy, etc, etc.
i barely talk to her anymore, first thing i do when i get home from work is going to my room, turning the lights off and closing the door.
for anyone who's reading this, i'm acting like a complete brat. but honestly i'm tired from working. 48h/6 for 10 fucking months in a place where nobody likes me. i don't even enjoy my weekends anymore as i only have the sundays to rest. i was miserable as a neet but now i can't even describe how fucked up i am now.
>I just want to die. If this is life, i dont want it at all
same, tired of everything. i purchased a gaming computer to see if i was going to be happy with it, guess what, it's been a week since i last used it.
nothing brings me happiness anymore. at least i can cope with a few drugs and gym.

Attached: 1551126184222.jpg (1080x1002, 84K)

>Men required to have short hair, have to get a haircut like every 3 weeks
>Full Suit and Tie

im fucking quitting soon, cant take much more of that BS.

Attached: 1yme5ma7bwk11.png (656x755, 42K)

Considering the fact that you're the only one at your work place apparently doesn't have a girlfriend/wife yet, you're probably much more insufferable.

Have fun being alone.

Ah, no wonder you're still a single virgin.

Pretty sure there's one other dude. It's mostly old boomers from academia here so of course we're the only ones. Plus my city isn't great for dating. What's your excuse?

State pension forecast for me is 168 quid a week from 2049. Glad ive squirrleed away a few different pots. Imagine trying to live on that.
>tfw have two pots forecast over 100k each for 2035. heh early retirement

>Be me>IT website geek
>on a retainer for various companies and a local authority
>get paid a lot of money to basically be neet.
feels good lads

>What's your excuse
Im not a virgin and have been in several relationships.

I was giving legitimate advice to some guy whining like dumb brat, but I understand now what kind of person he is and that his celibacy is entirely his fault.

He chooses not to go out and meet people instead argues with us "incels"

this thread is about work how did you faggots manage to make it about incel bullshit?

anyways, just started training under a master chef and will be getting a raise next week when our other guy leaves. life ain't too bad.

No one's asking you to become religious.
Most people that go to church don't care about god, they treat it as a social gathering and to become apart of this big community.

Hence why church is full of fucking women. They are social creatures and naturally gravitate to places full of people.

>good job
>american
>white man
>still can't get a gf
Sounds like it's your own fault, you got handed the greatest deck imaginable and you're mad that you can't take advantage of it because you don't even try

Attached: 4845960042.jpg (720x432, 76K)

>its the Jews fault I can't get a gf
Holy shit, is this bait? At this point i can't even tell
You are the lowest of the low, user. Pathetic.

Oh.. I'm a virgin as well. Turning 26 next week. But it's my pathology, nothing I can do about it.

I'm a retail stocker, I'm pretty content with it even though theres more work than I get paid for sometimes, only thing is no woman will ever take me seriously when I tell them I work at [supermarket], feels like everyone is more ambitious than me, I don't really ask for much in comparison.

You know what comforts me user? The fact that relationships (and/or sex) are not meant for everyone. There are 7bn people on this planet and the M/F ratio is not 1:1. So of course some people will be forever alone, statistically speaking.

Attached: mf.png (665x859, 95K)

>coworker no-call-no-shows one of his shifts every week, leaving me to close alone
>boss says he can't get rid of him because nobody is applying to replace him
>even though I get 2-3 people calling or walking in asking if we're hiring daily
>coworker left me alone without notice on two of his shifts last week
>boss said he won't give him any shifts anymore
>this week, come to work
>coworker is there

It just pisses me off, why did I ever bother trying when it didn't actually matter? I was always told closing alone is a big deal, that if a store manager allows it, he gets fired. Yet he's allowed me to close alone over a dozen times, sometimes even intentionally scheduled me alone. I get this coworker who just doesn't show up because he doesn't feel like it and faces no penalty. When he does show up he's at least one hour late. Why have I ever bothered to show up on time? He doesn't wear uniform, why do I bother to wear dress code? He will run the register but has never done a single other task assigned to him, why do I bother doing anything? He doesn't shower, why do I bother coming to work not stinking?

To make sure you get the right picture, it's not like this is some Chad who just gets what he wants, at least, I don't think. Though I try to avoid talking to him, he talks to me about having no friends and no girlfriend for some reason. He seems to be the same autistic loser virgin that I am except I try to work and he doesn't. This post isn't meant to antagonize this guy; his actions have just made me angry with why I bother.

It makes me want to just not show up today because there won't be any consequences. It's a meme I've fallen for, to be on time. However any time I think of doing that, at the last minute, I think "no I can't do that" and go in automatically. It makes me want to quit, but when I'm about to give notice I think "no I can't do that". Same if I try to just quit without notice. I just can't make myself do anything that might inconvenience them.

Be on time because you have self respect, and then you can always feel superior to your shitty coworker. If it ever comes up you can talk down about him with no reservations.
I've no call no showed a bunch of times and just left my job because of mental health problems culminating in a phobia of leaving my house. But I'm a piece of shit user.
Earning the moral high ground is what you earn for doing the right thing

Huh, that's funny. "Go out and meet people" is the exact same advice I'd give anyone here looking for a better job. Fucking brainlet.

Meet people where? This is where i get confused

how long did it take you guys to find your jobs? feel like I'm hitting a dead end desu

Attached: deadpool make it stop.jpg (446x422, 20K)

>Welder at a navy shipyard
>Laborfag but have a ton of free time inbetween welds.
>Lurk Jow Forums mostly at work, definitely bring a phone charger.
>make 30/hr and weekends off.
>have to deal with the hot humid heats of the summer and the cold winters though, so it has its trade offs.
>can be dirty at times and working production you feel like all your superiors are just baby sitters who treat you like a child.

I go home to a wife and kids though, and I make enough to never worry about money even though Im not wealthy. Guess I will do this shit till I die.

Attached: 50FD6CBE-01A0-4C96-913D-E345E7B7BACB.jpg (1280x1174, 347K)

HVAC works on different sites. Mostly just brute physical force but now since the white collar class is too stressed out you also get to take all stress of managing customers + taking all the desicions on the project and juggling worksite firms. All this while you are knee deep in drywall dust and insulation particles lifting heavy equipment. Thanks god thanks for being born. The sad reality is that people think that this is one of the "good jobs" just because it pays well...

Drunk every day after work and sweating the next day. Make a bunch of money but was it ever worth it?

it's made worse by the fact I know I'm wasting my time with this job. I have nothing to show because my mom forced me to buy a car (she works from home and only uses it to go grocery shopping or swimming). all I want to do is work on honing my art skills but it's hard when the only free time you have is 6hours and at best maybe 3 without an interruption. This makes it extremely difficult for me to get anything done besides fuck around online.

>but was it ever worth it?
I think that if we have to ask then it wasn't.
A satisfied customer doesn't question the product. You're the customer and your life is the product.

Hope she never divorces you and ruins your life. Being completely serious here, I hope you have a great marriage and you actually found that magic unicorn.

Not too late to join the side of the good guys, user.

Attached: NEET.jpg (409x409, 45K)

Took me almost a year i applied to over 1000 places and had 5 yr work experience

How are you supposed to support yourself
I don't understand how all you NEETs get money

Well no shit the question was completely rethorical. The worst part is the people around that think this is the good hard working life while crawling through old 1960s glass fiber insulation on a loft( don't know what the space between the room and roof is called in english)

All of this work and this bullshit society is a suicide mission.

Like I said, if you have all that going for you, then its entirely YOUR fault you are alone.

Been married for 4 years and we have argued twice.

>married a redpilled black girl
>2 kids later still has a better body than most girls in their early 20s.
>not the jealous over controlling type.
>relationship so secure we dont even have passwords on our cellphones even though we have never once tried going through each others phones
>still have sex regularly

If this ends in divorce I swear Im done dating. It cant be better then this

almost a year I think?
Forgot how many applications I submitted.

Find a new job, and walk out without notice, leave your co-worker alone like the times he has done with you.

Majority of NEET just leech off their parents, or are lucky enough to live in a country with generous welfare programs that give them NEETbucks for stubbing their toe.

>left previous terrible minimum wagecuck job
>constantly check on craigslist for a new one

Attached: 1536533180739.png (900x1042, 90K)

Yeah but countries with neetbucks like here and where I'm from in northern europe give so little its a disgrace. You can't fucking live like that just eating macaroni and doing nothing. Its a horrible lifestyle worse than anything. Thats why people do dead end jobs, literally because its better than being NEET atleast I get to buy real food and travel to warmer places when the shit winter strikes.

Was neet for 3 years it was the absolute worst, working is a horrible torture but still miles better than that. Never fucking again.

Wow, I have never seen a single post get so many retarded replies in my life. Awesome job OP.

What you retards replying fail to understand is that a phat salary, home ownership, ect. don't mean SHIT in a 1st world country if you aren't 6' tall or look like a male model. Contrary to the memes women aren't interested in money (at least not a sub-6K salary) when they can just fuck Chad's on Tinder until they get pregnant then receive somewhere around $60K-$75K of free resources a year. As I have gotten older I have caught more and more women discuss, and even pursue this as if it's a viable career option.

In a world where resources aren't scarce, looks are all that matters. If you want to offset those looks with money you better aim for millionaire status at least, and even then odds are she'll still refuse to fuck you and cheat with Chaf.

>There is looks guy again with another ad hominem and zero understanding of power dynamics
Why does it always check out?

>Women don't care about looks! Just have a job, confidence, and of course.... Bee urself!!!!!!!!

GTFO of my board you retarded normie scum

>Immediately resorts to more ad hominems and normie shaming
Still checks out. Gratz user, you are an NPC

Im actually an attractive guy with a 100k salary. I found love but my chad friends could just about steal any girl away from me if they wanted. Looks and height really do run the world of mid 20s to 30s

>if you stay in retail and get promoted into management, that will look good on your resume!
Who else fell for this meme?
4 years of being an assistant manager looks no better than having no work experience.
It's not good enough for other retail jobs. Not good enough for big stores like Walmart or small stores like Dollar Tree. Not good enough for McDonalds. Not good enough to be a bank teller. Not good enough to be a pizza delivery driver.
Maybe if I had become an actual store manager then a fast food joint would accept me as a fry cook.
But any other level of management doesn't count. Doesn't make a fucking difference at all.
You'd be better off without any experience or just experience being a cashier for a few months.

I guess when employers see "retail management 1+ years" they know the reality: this person got hired at a store because he had no other choice, and he never left the store because he had no other choice, and they were obligated to give him a fancy new title but he still just does what a cashier and stocker do because he has no other choice. So let's not hire this imbecile who has unarguably confirmed that he is a waste of life who doesn't improve after years of being shat on. He will just drag us down. And he is getting older so he will just get worse. Do not hire this garbage. Make sure he rots in a cave. Do not let this trash live, kill him KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL

Let's all do the wagie dance... 1... 2... 3!

Love the new job, learning lots of powershell scripting and automation. Go into IT if you dont know what to do with your lives anons.

I work too but you tell me one thing now. How does one ever end up loving something like that? It must be painfully technical and lonely. Its not like you are a lad working the day. Its like you are some weird experiment how long an individual can be pushed before they crack.

I do rigging for events like concerts and such at arenas. I set up lights and shit in the ceiling, like rigging. I get paid like 30 an hour, and the best part is, if I'm clocked in for 8 hours and I do all my required work in 5, I only work 5 hours but I'm paid for 8 hours since that's what I'm clocked in for.

>How does one ever end up loving something like that?
I am a programmer and i hate it. However, i can can't imagine a job i would actually enjoy

How can someone love ANY job????

Good for you mate. You got most of us does not have.

If its a craft they enjoy doing. Issue is job generally means you have to do it mandatory for certain hours a day, so if your definition of job is that, never. If your definition of job is "a professional occupation that makes you money", it is much easier

>applied to more jobs today
>completely ghosted by the one that gave me a phone interview, although those fucks were several hours late for that schedule so maybe it's for the best that I don't work there
>decide to try looking on linkedin again
>it's full of meme tier 13 years experience for min wage shit
wonder how those uni lawsuits are going. I remember seeing some lawfags sue their schools because they couldn't find work a couple of years ago
at least I'm not in lawyer or doctor tier debt

Attached: dratini.png (378x314, 171K)

>15 minutes late every single day because my entire body is telling me to stay home
>Co-workers bitch at me and are passive aggressive about
>Boss hints at it, but doesn't do anything about it because the turn over rate is so high nobody ever gets fired

who else