Just admit it. You are obsessed with appearances and have no interest of looking into anyone's heart...

Just admit it. You are obsessed with appearances and have no interest of looking into anyone's heart, nor in opening your own.

Attached: ef2d01f0-1e76-40f0-9db8-ef6d708ede40.jpg (700x483, 45K)

admit it op

I don't care about looks but everyone else seems to

stop projecting. i just want a 4-5/10 non-overweight girl who laughs at my lame jokes that i can stick my pepe in every night.

Nobody has anything worthwhile in their heart anyways.

not true, I just want a fren

I admit that I am, along with everybody else on Earth. The difference being we were born with bad genetics.

Wrong I care about both hence the reason im always single. I want at least a decent looking gal but I also want her to not be braindead and a spoiled uptight bitch.

I want someone who isn't fat to chill with in the afternoon

>judging people's appearance with numerals
>excluding overweight people entirely
>only caring about approval of your sense of humor and sex
Yup, OP's post definitely has nothing to do with you.

i only masturbate to appearances but i truly would only date someone who i can connect with

>having baseline standards means i'm 'obsessed'

>having 'standards' instead of opening up to people

replace standards with preferences.

Unironically no. I'm really picky when it comes to personality tho

>not preferring a good soul above all physical qualities

I've fallen for girls before even seeing what they look like

I want to find somebody I can fall in love with twice. Once at first sight with their beauty, once with their compassion and maturity. You are right though, I don't want to open up. But when you consider what happens when you do, can you blame me?

Attached: 1528759364617.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

>looking into anyone's heart
I'm 36 years old and don't have the slightest idea what does this mean. Is it the thing when you do something slightly differently that is expected from a basic bitch?

Looks are just as important as personality.

the world is obsessed with appearances. I'm simply a product of my environment

Attached: 1519640338170.png (503x730, 275K)

>excluding overweight people entirely
t. fat girl who wouldn't date a manlet shorter than her

as long as she is patient, honest and not fat. Sometimes it's even asking for a bit too much

Attached: 0fa.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

>implying
I'm just fat so it doesn't matter what I want.

Well my penis needs to rise and penetrate that person too if you're to ugly sorry

NPCs don't have hearts, they do everything for their own personal gain
there's no point in being nice, you'll just get walked over

No, I've had pretty girls coming to me but I wasn't interested.
I want a girl I can genuinely love and understand (as much as she can).
But this need time since I'm not the kind of guy who open to people very fast and none want to wait.

Indeed, ideally I would like someone I could teleport next to me when I'm horny and teleport her away after I've had my release.

where do i find these pure heart women? you got an answer for everything

Define fat, robots.

For the most part yes, but I've been hardened by years of life's bullshit.
I'm just a rougher version of what I was before, I didn't really change that much, I changed a bit, but I just increased the roughness and intensity.

27+ bmi. those bmi charts are pretty good, they only start fucking up if someone works out a lot, but most women don't pack on muscle mass

Credulous at best, your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of thots. Pull your head on out your hippie haze and give a listen. Shouldn't have to say it all again. The universe is hostile, so impersonal. Devour to survive. So it is. So it's always been.

Attached: ko10_gif.gif (256x256, 31K)

I don't believe you, you're probably telling yourself that but it's not true

My bmi is 21 am I fat?

I don't have any strength to worry about women or appearances, I'm so tired, my chest hurts, I wonder if I'll die soon

Attached: 1541973892093.jpg (419x746, 38K)

is this a joke? no you're not fat, at all

I'll admit I have no interest in "opening my heart" whatever that fucking means.

I never denied it. Romantic intimacy can only be achieved through mutual attraction. I've realized I'm not good enough to achieve mutual attraction so I've never even tried. It's no worth it otherwise.

Attached: 1562535154244.png (970x545, 275K)

I learned hypnosis so I can make any willing body have exactly the heart I want.

Attached: 93E35662-66DD-4DD7-A694-1A7CA076E5E5.jpg (891x717, 77K)

home ls where the heart is user

Attached: 1562817590181.jpg (400x400, 29K)