Fembot Thread

Fembots, when was the last time you cried and what was it about?

Attached: large.png (320x320, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6MEI_IZVk4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chad didn't message me after last night

I cried earlier tonight because I am alone and haven't talked to anyone except my cat for months. I want to have sex, I want someone to want to touch me, I want someone to watch movies with and talk about really dumb shit like best friends. I hate being alone, I hate being an adult virgin. After my cat dies of old age I plan to an hero. He's old so I won't have to wait long. I also miss my mom.

You're cute and gentle

A couple weeks ago. I've been watching old clips from "House M.D." on YouTube. I'd forgotten how depressing it could get at times.

youtube.com/watch?v=O6MEI_IZVk4

Then again, I cry at the drop of a hat.

Thank you, that was very kind and made me feel better.

I'm from the US.

yesterday because of carrie underwoods cry pretty music video. for no reason, just pms

Can you tell us about your cat, is he a nice cat?

Also tell us about your mom, I'm sorry to hear she has passed away (I imagine). Is your dad still around?

Yes, he's really perceptive when I'm sad and snuggles with me. He also is happy when I'm happy. He likes to follow me around wherever I go and gets upset when I close the door if I go inside a room. Other than that he is a little menace.

A few days ago when I was laying in bed watching completely unemotional videos on youtube and just started crying.
I don't know why.

Can you post some pictures of him, if he's old he must be getting tired now in the twilight of his life.

I'm somewhat in the same position but male and not virgin.
GF left me and all I have and keep playing in my mind are her criticisms.
I felt like shit for weeks but recently started to pick myself up again, starting with rigorous exercise and reading.
What I hate the most being in this condition is that I just don't have anyone to talk to.
I lost my friends and now I don't have anyone to vent to.
I'm not close with family.

I'm trying to look for local strangers to talk about movies but it's a failure.
All I really have are anons.

This morning. A bot had a bad breakdown to me earlier today and it really fucking hurt seeing him so broken and beaten down. Why is life so unfair...

I'm glad you are starting to get out more, I can't imagine how upsetting it must be to lose someone you were close to like that. Like losing a best friend and partner really.

It is so hard to find new people to become close to as an adult. It was hard enough before but as an adult it's like everyone is paired off or just has their old friends and family to keep them company. I'm not really sure what lonely people are meant to do, it's so hard.

This is what he looked like when I got him twelve years ago.

Attached: kitten.png (931x690, 998K)

After having an argument with someone I was banned from a server, after being banned someone told me about how they were all making fun of me and were glad I was gone.

It was one of the places I went to when I needed someone to talk to but I was just an annoying background noise the whole time. All I can think about is how I don't deserve to speak, I don't deserve to be alive, annoying people like me should die.

A week ago. Just about how lonely I feel. I don't know how to find a decent, normal man around my age where I live when I work, take care of my mom and can't go out places. I feel tired, depressed and I want to enjoy something like seeing a different country and explore, yet I'm stuck here.

Last night when I downloaded a virus, hubby fixed it though

Fembots need to be held

be my gf and watch me masturbate and then pet your cat when im done

Sounds rough. About a year ago I went through the same thing. You're better off without them, keep going and keep your chin up. You'll find your people. It's rough now but you'll be a better person at the end of it all

Where are you fembot?
I want to give that to you

Why not state where you live? Maybe there is a suitor here

That I am likely to be homeless by the end of the year.

Why's that? What possibly happened to you to make you homeless?

When my sister moved away to university. She's pretty much my best friend and the only reason I even get out. I don't really go out much since.

The ending of pic related. I knew it was coming, but it still got me.

Attached: ea95b42f4d8029ac2510571cc8dbdae4[1].jpg (1200x630, 433K)

>Rent went up and I can't afford it for much longer
>small town with not much housing
>no money for a security deposit even if I could afford the rent for new place
>low income housing waitlist is 2 years
>am incapable of working
>have tried and i am literally too autistic
>no close friends or family to take me in since I'm 27, still a NEET, and everyone is sick of me now.

Did you like Arthur by the end? I'm curious as to whether he is attractive to women, with his whole redemption arc.

I'm sure there are some jobs you might be able to do, may not be very enjoyable but gets you money.
Don't you have any friends/family to lend you some money so you can keep living in your flat while searching for another source of income?
How much is the rent now, or rather how much are you missing?

>It is so hard to find new people to become close to as an adult.
That's true. I would guess is that it's because their social circle is 'full', which makes their schedules revolve around their friends and families. They're open to 'adding' new people in their lives, but they don't really need it because they already have their social circle. To them, we're an extra cog which doesn't really serve a purpose.. at least not yet anyhow. Obviously they'd prioritize their closer friends than people like us who only recently got into their lives.

It's sad because I know there are just too many lonely people who stay lonely.

Handsome, alpha, romantic bad boy? No women hate that

I hope you find a way through your problems.

Adopt a NEET threads exist on /soc/. By far a long shot, but you should expand your options. Also, look into public housing and emergency housing. Look out of state towards jobs in other places. No clue why I started with the AAN suggestion first, but maybe someone can give you a place to crash for a bit while you pick yourself up. I know I've helped various people short term to get themselves back on their feet, getting them moved someplace new, helping them get health benefits or housing, helping them find jobs, etc.

Last night and the amount of damage my epilepsy is doing to me.

Epilepsy scares the fuck out of me, my dad's epileptic and he's had a few episodes around me. Shit myself every time. Sorry to hear you suffer from it too.

I cry everyday because my biological parents are dead and my adopted parents aren't dead.

Why are your adopted parents so awful?

I cried 3 months ago after losing my best friend (dog) of 11 years. He was always there for me and I loved him to bits. He'd never turn against me and he always made my day better.
RIP Cerberus, you were the goodest boy out of them all.

He never texts back ;_;

I cried a few weeks ago because a labrador full speed rammed his head into my stomach

I didn't have anything to offer them in return for their parenting services and they don't owe me anything so they had no obligation to raise me healthily. I actually ruined their life so they deserved to do the same to me.

when my granddad died almost year ago.

Attached: jump.jpg (632x648, 101K)

I cry every day, life is suffering

what is she your carer or something? try be independent user.

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm certain that's not original.

Post pussy (cat).

Attached: 2019-04-01 13.42.30.jpg (1191x1884, 1010K)

Stop. Nobody deserves a shitty treatment, much less from people willingly taking you in. That mindset alone is a whole lot worse than most things you could do. Cheer up, user

i cried because i'm crazy, lonely, and i miss people that have died

also. i'm fucking ugly

it wasn't shitty, they got me hooked on drugs when I was a kid, for free, and supported my drug addiction my whole life.

Last night.
Boy I like stopped talking to me.
I teared up thinking about it again.

So? That's no reason to be okay with it and put yourself down. Chin up user

I wasn't putting myself down.

today, i'm hated, disliked, i'm a burden, i'm a child that refuses to grow up, i'm stubborn, therefore i deserve to cease existing

When did it go wrong for you?

ever since i switched schools i was never the talkative type then i got bullied on and on for years now i'm a college student with no one to call a friend. i'm a loner, i play video games and watch anime like some loser. i've never had a boyfriend too

Group bullying and the resultant paranoia are never fun. What kind of games do you play?

i play a lot of stuff and i raid too.

You could get an r9k bf without a problem, idiots.

i dont need more baggage, user.

>r9k bf without a problem
You'd be getting a whole lot of problems user.

Part of the point is that both do bring some problems but it can be very helpful if both are understanding and supportive.

But as seen here problems in guys are not allowed

Do you close pools?

I just want to let all fembots know that I'm here for them. If you want to cry then I will be that shoulder for you to cry on. I'm kind and a great listener. I also am a thicc boi so I give good hugs apparently.

No she just helps me out with a lot of the things I struggle with. And I miss her company. It's just me and my dad now anyway.

Reading this thread makes me love women so much. How do you girls manage to be so compassionate and kind still in such a cruel world?

I'm honestly not particularly compassionate, I'm kinda just on standby emotionally most days, not feeling strongly one way or the other

As if you wouldn't go and help an injured bird if you saw it in the road.

Well okay yeah but animals are poor and cute and helpless. It's humans I'm not super (com)passionate about.

You're poor and cute and helpless though.

I'm barely one of those things

A few days ago when I was planning on hanging myself but I could not do it so I cried even more. I live alone and never talk to anyone. Reason was/ is loneliness.

i cried yesterday because i miss someone very dear to me. i hope that we will meet again one day. i wonder if they miss me too, or if im a speck of dust to them, forgotten easily. some people can be so harsh, but i guess the only way to get past it is to hope that one day ill forget about everything.

A week ago, because I don't have any friends. I've already accepted the fact a long time ago, but I just wanted to cry and this was sufficiently sad topic for me.

Attached: mercy.jpg (639x623, 69K)

Know that you're loved by someone at least. Even if it's just the woman who gave birth to you and nursed you.

Joke's on you my mom hates me

Who cares, I love you.

>assuming every one on r9k's mother loves them
why?

my mom doesnt love me, but thank you user! someone loves you too! :))

You don't know me user. I could be a serial killer or a child molester or one of those people who eat the kiwi skin.

why are robots so nice in these threads sometimes? not calling us stupid sluts and stuff. makes a nice change

You too, user. My mom actually loves me a lot, but I don't know her very well.
Either way, the longing for a friendship is seperate from the need of love. I used to have a squad I hanged out with every day in middle school and that was the happiest time of my life, but I've been alone ever since. It's harder to make friends as adults since I feel like very few people have that childlike genuineness that I appreciate in people.

At the start of the year. I contacted my biological father hoping we could maybe talk a little bit, even if it was a one off just for peace of mind. He didn't really take to the idea, he wasn't very polite about it either. I know he's a stranger but I couldn't help but feel hurt by it. I shouldn't have bothered in the first place.

>kiwi skin
can i eat your kiwi skin

>eating kiwi skin
It's good roughage

I don't even know what that could be an euphemism for

Stupid slut. Also most of the guys here are just being nice to stick their dirty dicks inside you.

>post email, kik, snap, insta, fb, whatever the fuck, femanon ;))

obviously your nostril

How can you eat a nostril, its literally a hole. You could eat a nose I suppose but it's mostly capillary and raw chewy parts.

bitch im after the boogers

Because anytime a female gets emotional we feel an instinct to protect them
Why do you think females use that strategy?

I'm literally crying right now user, how are you going to protect me?

Attached: 1560466233522.jpg (600x600, 40K)

This Most of these faggots just act nice and talkative in threads like these only cause they know eventually after some talk they can ask for contact and try to get a gf which ends bad cause nothing of that works out for them, its all the same, dont get fooled, just a bunch of "nice guys" trying to get a gf or just laid.

Not that user but I'd try to cheer you up by talking to you trying to avoid whatever is making you crying, with hugs and shit and all, caressing your face and hair and stuff, I'd tell you everything will be fine.

I didn't say we would do a good job

We can talk on discord if you want tho

its all part of the master plan. we have to be nice to you sometimes because being mean all the time doesn't get you addicted. abuse 101

>We can talk on discord if you want tho
Like clockwork.

This proves lmao

Pathetic nice thirsty guys

I was just being snarky but these are surprisingly lovely responses. You're doing good, robos.