Did I a dumb with a girl last night?

Did I a dumb with a girl last night?

Did I just do a regular
>Lol, yeah
kind of joke or did I do an incel/do a pussy repellent?

Attached: 5F2DF03A-A723-47F1-BA05-F84D82FCD8E8.jpg (1800x1800, 498K)

This hurt to read, it better be bait OP

you done goodie

because you have no one to text -huggle- with.

you should throw your phone away

Your conversation is cringy to read, but it seems like it worked, so all's well that ends well. Congrats, I guess?

why? i love being bugged by the alphabets

You both type cringy but looks like no harm done.

Where is the joke user I cannot find it

This can't possibly be real. Fuck off please

I haven't even read it but I can tell by the thumbnail you fucked up.

She's barely saying anything and you're sending walls of text

>equal texting guy
whats the point

If she's sending that little she is not interested in you, nothing to do with equal texting.

ok. how many girls are you texting?

why do some people write like this. is that because of lack of introspection? i always thought that autistic people analyze social interactions more so they become better at communicating than normies. i can imagine this conversation only between 14 years olds

4 at the moment, don't see what that's got to do with anything. She's typing one line, she's not interested and is just being polite.

Having read her replies now she is mentally ill for typing like that, but yeh the OP is just an orbitter.

>walls of text
automatically beta as fuck

She seems nice and it sounds like she considers you a friend, but I don't think you have any chance of being more than friends.

write less and become more ironic, dont think about incel shit. just enjoy your talk

>huggles
I was gonna rip the fuck into you but this reminds me of myself back in high school, when I was just a complete fucking idiot and believed in actual love (pic related, from like 2014.)

You'll grow out of it, cringelord. As for your messages, I don't think it matters. So long as she still -huggles- you at the end of the day, I don't know if you have much to be worried about.

Attached: 6607B07E-1B44-497F-B864-90EEC246AC8E.jpg (1083x1704, 435K)

I didn't even read it yet, but your walls of green in comparison to her short answers hurt already.
>now I read it
I refuse to live on the same planet with the likes of you.

Attached: idwtlotpa.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Lack of social awareness is a hallmark of autism.