Any beta orbiters here?

Any beta orbiters here?

My gf is a model with a fairly sizeable online following. It always amazes me to see the hundreds of unsolicited messages and offers that pop into her DMs and comments on the pics.
What do you guys feel like you get out of messaging a woman that clearly doesn't care for you? Or do you think that she genuinely does?

Please enlighten me here.

Attached: 1312185773409.jpg (360x270, 14K)

>My gf
Get off my board you disgusting sex haver.

youll lose her eventually, mister. and one of us will be there to snatch her up. be on your toes

Don't be salty. This is a normie board now.

This surely can't be anyone's actual reasoning. Even in the event that we would break up she wouldn't go for one of the weird orbiters in her inboxes. She would just stay single or go for another chad.

I've been a beta orbiter to normal girls I knew personally, but I have no idea what the appeal is of orbiting a celebrity you've never met.

What did you even get out of that, though?

My GF has a few orbiters. I find it fucking hilarious. She only messages them because she thinks they're lonely, and doesn't quite understand that most males don't just orbit a girl for attention.

I have no fucking clue why they message her at all, since she frequently sends them pics of us together.

>any beta orbiters here
>on r9k of all places
Hmm I don't know...

lol when I open my gfs facebook inbox its ridiculous, she never answers any of these losers yet they keep trying. cracks me up lmao

I'm similarly perplexed. Although she doesn't typically respond to anyone and I certainly wouldn't be happy with her sending them pics of any kind.

Right. On my gfs IG it's literally just 99+ message requests at any given moment. And some pictures gets hundreds of comments of thirsty men. What are they expecting?

Never done that to a celebrity. But i did it before to other girl. And maybe because I feel lonely and just want a reply, i don't know.

dunno but its funny knowing that while i fuck or cuddle her, some loser is jerking off to her pics and probably crying himself to sleep.
not that i think about it too often, but makes me feel like i succeeded

But you know they don't care for you. What are you hoping to achieve?

I find it creepy most of the time.

>go for another chad.
Chad wouldn't post this, chad wouldn't waste time here, chad wouldn't care if his bitch had orbiters, chad thundercock is too busy smashing side pieces, to chad everyone is a side piece even his gf.

That's all well and good, but doesn't really answer any questions.

Just avoiding the creeping loneliness that tores my soul. I don't expect you to understand, man. If you're able to get a gf, you obviously won't get it.

I have no input on that I haven't been sucked into an orbit.

It's kind of fun. Why bother holding back and pretend that I'm too cool to care when I can just give into my urges and drool all over her shoes

That's why I asked you to explain. What do you get out of it?

I don't see how a one-sided lusting obsession is fun, though.

>I don't see how a one-sided lusting obsession is fun, though.
It's fun to just let your emotions be free instead of being restrained by society

Like if you get really mad and you start screaming and breaking things. There is no rational benefit to it but you feel good doing it

idk, op and normalfaggots, why do you post on Jow Forums?

I have literally never once done that. Nor wanted to. Are you genuinely autistic?

>It's fun to just let your emotions be free instead of being restrained by society

Why dont you strive to let your emotions be free with someone who feels mutually about you?

Attached: EAA6EE74-EA26-425F-BF79-2817D9EBC433.jpg (350x490, 36K)