Usa

Usa

A place where people think that a 15yo developing teen girl (with sexual desires and everything) gets "harmed" by having sex with an adult

The same place where people think it's totally fine, normal and healthy for a child to grow up in a same sex couple

Go Yanks

Attached: _20181105_021812.jpg (222x340, 31K)

America is the strangest country in the world desu.

Reminder it is only illegal if the man is not Chad

Some amount of people think that regardless of location

Though, the main reason it's illegal is because it's significantly easier to manipulate someone into sex when they aren't yet mature enough for it. And some people certainly aren't at 15. I'd argue some people aren't even at like 24

It's impossible to prove whether someone was manipulated into it in many cases, so countries chose an age that seemed appropriate and made any below it outright illegal regardless of anything else

There's no such a thing as manipulation
As long as you're not an infant you can decide for yourself and a teen is certainly NOT harmed if she enjoys consensual sex with an adult

Also, where I live aoc is 14, the same age from which you can get in juvenile prison

No such thing as manipulation... Okay buddy

Yeah, okay buddy retard

Is OP seriously trying to rationalize his pedophilia by comparing it to same-sex couples? lol good one dude

I repeat, there's no such a thing as manipulation :) Even an adult could be manipulated by a teen in this terms

The possibility that someone manipulates you has nothing to do with one's choice of having sex since it's a personal choice, as any other choice
Your argument is invalid and plain ridiculous

"OMG that 19yo guy had sex with a 15yo.. MUSTA HAB DONE SUM KIND OF HYPNO MANIPULATION!!!1!11!!"

Grow up

Sex with a minor =/= pedophilia :) Time to accept reality yanks
You live in a tyrannical country, I guess you have been imposed to think that it works this way

Why do you think there is a minimum age to post on Jow Forums.
/thread

Underages will post anyway lol
90% of girls posting here to whom I talked to on discord later revealed to be even 14/15 and already sexual experiences
So.... You are living in a dream boios

Yes, an adult could be manipulated by a teen, it would depend upon their mental age and how developed they are. Obviously, the younger you are the higher chance you have of not being mentally aware

A 13 year old is *generally* not as developed mentally as a 20 year old. Though there are certainly cases where people who are 20+ have the mental age of an 8 year old

In this case, the "20 year old" could quite easily be manipulated by a teen.

There is such a thing as manipulation, and it ruins it for everyone else who wants a cute young gf.

You know what guys? Since there's all this lgbtq sexual rights bullshit, I'm gonna be the first to shout out a lolipride

I love acne
I love developing boobs
I love teeth braces

#Loveteenbeauty
#LEGALIZEFORUSA
#YESlolitaYEStouch

Oh and another thing, I came to know that many 14/15 girls get paid to swallow adult guys cum and not to tell anyone ;) Many of them seem 20 and do not tell until later to blackmail many adults

Such a pathetic country

Only a narcissistic fuck thinks that a girl who had sex before him is ruined

I'm enjoying the classic bit, too many pedos trying to jump on the lgbtship for a ride, you're pulling the classic "I'm a pedo but I'm not a faggot" routine. Haven't really seen this one since the 80's.

check`d pents

Attached: 1559127688348.jpg (439x413, 45K)

Fuck ip range shit

Can you put that in a quote next time so I can ask who you're quoting?

I don't think that was 's point, user.
Sex with someone young can be very harmful, especially when they're being manipulated. So as to prevent the harm, there's an overreliance on age of consent laws, ruining it for those who want a cute young gf but won't resort to manipulation.

Reality's a bit more complicated, as people can be manipulative without realising, and harm can be caused without manipulation or intent.

Whatever helps you cope pedo

16 is the age of consent in most us states. Isnt that young enough?

Not for OP. Apparently if they aren't infants then they're mentally prepared enough for sex. Clearly 3 should be the age of consent

Pedophilia is degenerate, moreso than homosexuality. Fuck off

Attached: 1561920975131.jpg (219x172, 7K)

>there's no such thing as manipulation

There is, autist