Another comfy day in the life of a NEET

another comfy day in the life of a NEET

Attached: 66473371_470314763754087_4334669054561222656_n.jpg (2048x1152, 154K)

Dark souls 2 kindly fuck off you pleb

get some taste fag, i own them all and have beaten them all multiple times

i have as well but dark souls 2 is the worst of all the soulsborne games

actually i bet you're just shitting on DaS2 so you can fit in with the shitters on /v/, sad

>Implying i care about "fitting in"

I don't even visit /v/ dks 2 is just objectively the worst of all the souls games period

it's still a fun game and i'm still having fun regardless

>I don't even visit /v/

you're literally acting just like a /v/tard and parroting their opinions, there's a thread every 10 minutes with someone saying the exact same shit that you are

What are you playing ds2 on user? I got SoftS on PC if you want to do some coop

Attached: 1557426012054.jpg (650x650, 63K)

I just want to be a neet too

Attached: 1491700309724.png (650x650, 11K)

ps4, is it possible for ps4 and pc to connect online? i need to buy a few months of PSN regardless

what's your situation like?

depending on your level of functioning and your living situation you could make it a reality. neet life isnt all its cracked up to be by the neetposters, but it can be comfy

>ps4, is it possible for ps4 and pc to connect online? i need to buy a few months of PSN regardless
Sadly no, I was hoping that it's PS3 if not PC since I got ds2 on my PS3 too. But in that case have fun and good luck with the dlcs.

I live on my own and work full time. It's too tiring. I just want time to do the things I enjoy and to practice new hobbies. I'm aiming to retire as soon as I can.

>But in that case have fun and good luck with the dlcs.

im pretty excited actually, the last time i played this was on a ps3 and i never got to touch the dlc, for this run im doing a greatsword build

save up as much money as you can and definitely retire. i think most people could retire much sooner than they think but they always want more stuff

>always want more stuff
It's surprising just how much people are driven by wanting more things to the point they'd tolerate wasting many years of their life. All I want is a simple life.

agreed 100%, if you cant live happily on 1000$ a month then i'd say you need to re-evaluate your life

I'm curious about neets like you. Did you ever ever have a job before, and what was it? Who are you living with / how are you not homeless?

how are people managing to be neets? Where are you from? In my country its allowed to be one only if your skin is the colour of dirt/shit and you or your parents came here on an inflatable boat

I'm so jelous you wouldnt even believe

Then you are either very young or very stupid. I was NEET for years after high school and am NEET again now, it ruins your life in more ways than you can imagine. Ask any persisting NEET, they will tell you the same thing. Retards like OP are zoomers who think being NEET is like a long summer holiday.

>Did you ever ever have a job before, and what was it? Who are you living with / how are you not homeless?
I worked for 6 months in a factory. It was monotonous and dead-end but it gave me a routine and people to talk to. I survive through NEETbux and I'm not homeless because rent is cheap (for now).

Shit taste normie tier kys

i'm 26, didnt graduate hs, had 3 jobs in the past, none of them lasted longer than a month

i live with family

>Retards like OP are zoomers who think being NEET is like a long summer holiday.

i've been NEET since dropping out of school fag, i was 17 when i dropped out and i'm 26 now. if you're truly mentally ill then being NEET is a thousands times better than dealing with the stress of working

oh fuck off with your hipster bullshit, let people enjoy things

What does your family say?

for years it was "just get a job, you're lazy"
then finally i got into therapy, got diagnosed with BPD, PTSD, OCD, aspergers, anxiety and depression, and they still gave me shit about not having a job because theyre completely ignorant on such matters, but now that i'm fairly deep into the process of getting social security they stopped bothering me about work.

i had a fucked up childhood that would render anyone incapable of functioning normally but they like to conveniently overlook that

You should've told the anons about your mental illness cocktail before leading them on to thinking being NEET is comfy.

Being unemployed for so long will increase your anxiety, drain your motivation and make it harder to do simple stuff like hygiene or staying fit. Unless you truly are a special case, you are better off working than not.

>You should've told the anons about your mental illness cocktail before leading them on to thinking being NEET is comfy.

being NEET absolutely is comfy though.
not even normies enjoy working.

>Being unemployed for so long will increase your anxiety
not for me. what will increase my anxiety is having to juggle mutliple mental illnesses while also trying to deal with the responsibility of a steady job

>drain your motivation
if anything, having a job drains your motivation because your entire life revolves around work. you live by the clock.

>and make it harder to do simple stuff like hygiene
my hygiene is stellar because i'm an OCD fag, every time i take a shit i jump into the shower. i legitimately havent even smelled bad in years.

>or staying fit.
i do 2-3 hours of cardio on my bicycle every night. good luck staying committed to that when you have to work 8 hours a day and then be in bed by a certain time. i also eat clean and drink at least half a gallon of water a day and take multivitamins
and make it harder to do simple stuff like hygiene or staying fit.

>You should've told the anons about your mental illness cocktail before leading them on to thinking being NEET is comfy.

being NEET absolutely is comfy though.
not even normies enjoy working.

>Being unemployed for so long will increase your anxiety
not for me. what will increase my anxiety is having to juggle mutliple mental illnesses while also trying to deal with the responsibility of a steady job

>drain your motivation
if anything, having a job drains your motivation because your entire life revolves around work. you live by the clock.

>and make it harder to do simple stuff like hygiene
my hygiene is stellar because i'm an OCD fag, every time i take a shit i jump into the shower. i legitimately havent even smelled bad in years.

>or staying fit.
i do 2-3 hours of cardio on my bicycle every night. good luck staying committed to that when you have to work 8 hours a day and then be in bed by a certain time. i also eat clean and drink at least half a gallon of water a day and take multivitamins

Yep.
Parents went on holiday this morning.
Got the house to myself till Monday.
Got weed on the way, got a crate of rough cider.
Life is shit, but I'll be drunk soon.

it certainly could be worse user,

enjoy the peace and quiet

>not even normies enjoy working.
It's not about enjoyment, it's about fulfillment.

>not for me
Staying inside all day will never make it better and you know this. Exposing yourself to situations that make you anxious and getting over it is better than living in fear your whole life.

>your entire life revolves around work
It gives you a routine, that shouldn't drain your motivation to do other things.

>my hygiene is stellar because i'm an OCD fag
Guess I'm OCD too because I promise I'm at least twice as hygienic as you based on what you said.

None of this matters, because making you get a job isn't my goal, it's to warn anons about being NEET. As I said in my previous post, unless you are a special case, working is going to be better than being NEET. Yes it can be stressful, but working gives you a solid daily routine and it gives you satisfaction by giving you tasks to complete. You will be challenged and gain confidence from knowing you can overcome things. You will gain money and experience from working.

Personally I hate the peace and quiet after a day or so.
I get so bored that I go downstairs and hassle my mum a lot because I'm a proper mummy's boy.

>It's not about enjoyment, it's about fulfillment.

there is nothing fulfilling about whoring yourself out to somebody for peanuts.

>Staying inside all day will never make it better and you know this. Exposing yourself to situations that make you anxious and getting over it is better than living in fear your whole life.

there are plenty of ways to do this without becoming a wagecuck. it's called cognitive behavioral therapy and i'm well involved in it.

>It gives you a routine, that shouldn't drain your motivation to do other things.

i have a routine, having a job would disrupt it and make me less motivated to engage in it because i'd just want to sit on my ass after a long days work. every person i know with a job just wants to sit on the couch after a days work.

>Guess I'm OCD too because I promise I'm at least twice as hygienic as you based on what you said.

you're speaking from ignorance, i didnt list even 1/3 of my daily rituals for cleanliness

This is how the average poster looks like who can't into PvP. (see post # below)

I won't argue, all I wanted to say was that being NEET is bad for most people.

>you're speaking from ignorance, i didnt list even 1/3 of my daily rituals for cleanliness
I guess you really are mentally ill, because sane men wouldn't challenge me to a hygiene routine showdown.

forgot one
origonally

>I guess you really are mentally ill

thats what my therapist tells me at least

i have patrick bateman levels of obsession with hygiene. like i refuse to even be seen in public until i've engaged in my rituals

Attached: bateman.gif (600x256, 1.19M)

I'm not surprised that all you could come up with is a "no u".

Good taste neetbro. Ds2 is the best souls game.
I've been playing through bloodstained.

I'm not gonna argue for the sake of arguing but i stand my ground dks2 is a shit game

Shit taste /v/drone.
Think for yourself for once.

i'm having fun playing ds2 and there's nothing you can do about it.

SEETHE

Lmao you're so mad that you keep refering to /v/ whilst i don't even visit /v/
you're completley ass blasted that someone doesn't agree and doesn't like your shitty game

If you genuinly enjoy 2 over the original you're a fuckin pleb there's no other way around it

>calls other mad

>gets so mad that other people enjoys things he doesnt enjoy that he resorts to name calling and insults

seethe more

Lol, only one getting mad here is you getting called out for being a drone.
You're a literal npc.

mommy someone doesn't like my game waaaa
cry harder plebian

>literally crying because people like a game he doesnt like

have sex

i'm not crying it's just an opinion idiot deal with it

and stop backtracking and resorting to buzzwords

>it's just an opinion but ur a fuckin pleb if you disagree with me!!

ok

i'm sorry if the word pleb triggers you

it's not so much word as it is your elitist attitude that obviously comes from /v/ despite you claiming to not even go there

(which is a stupid thing to say, why would you avoid the video games board if you're a Jow Forums user who plays video games)