I'm so fuckin liveless and depressed, i have no motivation to do anything and nothing brings me joy

I'm so fuckin liveless and depressed, i have no motivation to do anything and nothing brings me joy

Attached: noose.jpg (214x236, 7K)

i'm in the same boat user-kun, even typing this makes me tired and takes immense amount of effort../..........

do you have any family user?

Yes i'll live with my parents

orgionalia

Does nothing really bring joy to you?
There's a time in my life where I had nothing to look forward to, and have nothing but problems, but I've looked and found comfort in taking care of gardens and animals.
You should take a break from being online and find what makes you happy.
Build your life around that.

LIterally everything sucks and everything bores me

at least hang on there for them user, that's why I haven't offed myself also

do they know anything regarding your situation?

are you working towards something? a good job or getting better at a certain skill? this could make you feel more confident.

food, music, vidya, anime, movie?

anime usually brought me out of depressive episodes

Are you gay?

If not

Go gay

>food, music, vidya, anime, movie?

music food and movies but even that is fading, video games used to bring me joy but ever since i take anti-pscyhotics i don't enjoy anything
also i have literally no sex drive, i know what you're thinking just stop taking meds but that's no option since i can't function wiithout them

>so user what do you do for fun?
I don't enjoy being alive

>do they know anything regarding your situation?

Yes i take various medication and get therapy

>What are your plans for the weekend?
Pain will force me to find a way to survive

>are you working towards something?

i guess getting a job but most jobs are quite boring

Are you gay?

I'm heterosexual but some traps are hot i guess

at least your working towards something. thats alot more than what other people can say

do they know that you still want to do it?

my parents were surprisingly calm regarding my situation, talking to them kind of help sometimes

this is a rough patch in your life user, hang in there

has it always been like this?

No it started in my late teens young adult period

same as me

when was your last good day user?

Attached: monsters-10.jpg (2132x2173, 677K)

that's a really cool painting.

Can't quite remember

user, i had the same problem. i will tell you what worked for me, at the begining of this year i started going to the gym 6 times a week, i cut my hair (i had really long hair), i changed my glasses for contacts, and next month the dentist will take my brackets out. all of that boosted my self confidence and i am now feeling a lot better. i realized that if nothing matters, and nothing motivates me, i will think of life as a videogame, and i will max all my stats, my current objective is kissing a girl.(at least a 6/10)

Attached: you can do it.jpg (194x259, 14K)

I saved quite a lot of paintings that reflect my mental state, they help to calm me down when I am in pain

maybe you can try it user

Attached: grief_by_gloom82-dbwiect.jpg (735x1088, 189K)