Told mom I'm going to off myself if she ever stops providing for me or kicks me out

>told mom I'm going to off myself if she ever stops providing for me or kicks me out

Attached: neetpepedab.gif (250x203, 136K)

Wow that's pretty disgusting

>tfw I can relate
It is fucking nasty but it would probably be realistic.

lol, same. dad was telling me he could kick me out if i he wanted to. i told him he'd hear about me on the news if he did.

once i get my neetbux i am the fuck out of here though

thats fucked up but well done user

but its the truth ..would immediately off myself

Go get em, champ. Hey, how's that project coming along?

Attached: thomass.png (200x210, 41K)

They forced you into this world so you're forcing them to take care of you.
Only normalfags would see a problem with this.

I would too but I haven't told her. Hoping to die sooner rather than later.

Huh, so does being fatherless really make you become a failure? because all the neet posters always say that they live only with their mothers, I don't have a father neither and I'm heading that route

kek no my dad is also here, but I think he gave up and doesn't care anymore

Must be really disappointing for him having his son turn out that way, at least I can blame my neet status on my mother for not raising me like a man

Based OP pulling a beautiful power move on his boomer parents

yes, single mothers are the are the ruin of society

Attached: 1561110664235.jpg (1200x1200, 415K)

I grew up fatherless in a single mother household with a younger sister. Mom tried her best but when things didnt go her way she'd go completely mental. At one point my sister moved to live with our dad of her own volition during highschool because things got that bad with her and my mom. she got involved in petty theft (got caught once and cops came to the door) and had lesbian relationships even though mom is very strict and religious. Was an alcoholic too. She didnt find that out though, my sister told me these things in confidence. I was a typical hardworking student getting good grades but got severely bullied and even abused at home and by babysitters. Never had more than a couple friends who I couldn't hang out with afterschool because mom is controlling. Went to college but at this point I was so blackpilled I dropped out in first year and have NEETed ever since. Shortly after dropping out I had multiple psychotic episodes and mental breakdowns where I yelled so hard at my mom she told me she didnt feel safe and called the police to have me admitted. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder+psychotic features. It's been four years now and my mom is pissed but I stopped caring a while ago and secretly smoke weed when shes not home. Shes not pleased with my situation and chastises me for not working or being in school but I block out the noise while nodding along before going back to my room. Obviously no woman was ever in my life at any point in time growing up, currently 22 and virgin. Most of my time is spent daydreaming.

Attached: 1562737309414.png (640x480, 613K)

There is unironically nothing wrong with this, if you are unwilling to accept the possibility of this scenario then you DO NOT procreate, simple as that. Based as fuck OP.

This. Men who leave their women are pathetic.

My mum told me she'd never kick me out no matter what... so now at 32 I'm still doing nothing but smoking weed all day, getting drunk all night.

all of those stats are confounded by genetics
ie women who do impulsive things like have kids outside of stable relationships pass down their shitty, high time preference/low IQ genes to their children, causing poor behavior in them as well

the reality is it doesn't matter much how you raise children, it's just non shared environment (randomness basically) and genetic influences which shape the kid's destiny. shared environmental effects account for very little w/r/t important life outcomes

name 3 genes that that cause (not correlate with) poor behavior and important life outcomes..

what if you are fine with your shitty NEET kid killing himself?

Did you even read my post? Is the wagerage making it difficult to think straight?

a lot of people probably are fine with that because they had children without any intention of loving them, aka psychopaths

It is disgusting to abandon a disabled child who can't fend for themself.

Now suck her vago to thank her for all that she did for you.

Attached: cunt.gif (498x266, 675K)

No one is reading that faggot go post it on tumblr