Where were your ancestors from Jow Forums ? mainly from Portugual but also have a small amount of Anglo Blood

Where were your ancestors from Jow Forums ? mainly from Portugual but also have a small amount of Anglo Blood.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png (1200x800, 86K)

Pretty much just Anglo American, though if you go back far enough genetically then there's an Irish side that got incorporated when a shota got stolen upon arriving in the country.

From Portugal and Italy, are you a mut op?

no, not really i mostly look southern European, black hair and olive skin.

the netherlands, the UK, and ongo bongo land. also, i'm very white passing, but still can claim minority status, which makes me the most privileged person on earth

Attached: DNA3.jpg (370x481, 21K)

Have you done one of those DNA tests?
Not done one myself so don't know much. I'm english, there's some irish as well due to family on my grandads side, i think

Parents and grandparents are from Poland, great grandparents, their parents etc are from Poland, Belarus and Lithuania
>tfw

Attached: master race.jpg (146x185, 11K)

Western turkey

Attached: 6DBCBD79-4E96-4E17-87CD-3D7CB786E0FD.jpg (750x1334, 188K)

Austria like five generations back, before that Bohemia.

I am half german, half portuguese. My portuguese ancestors were kings in Portugal. I am brazilian.

Attached: 1562768775462.jpg (248x252, 27K)

Spanish and Italian
I'm argentine

Dad's side, pure English.
Mum's side, Ukrainian.
I'm 32 but look 18 thanks to my mum's side of the family.
Both are my parents are really fucking short too (my dad must be about 5 foot 6 or 7), but I'm like 5 foot 10.

Portugal and Italy. My older siblings have Irish decedents, mom married a irish guy having my siblings, sadly the guy got shot in the face during a robbery, after some time she meet my dad and had me.
Mom's side of the family came from Portugal in the 1910's and Dad's from Italy during the 1880's.

Pakistan and have ancestry from the Hijaz region of Saudi Arabia

>mainly from *wherever*
Fucking amerimutts...

100% Portuguese.
And the last 5 generations were all born and raised within a radius of 40km from where I live in right now.

dad's side, northern europe
mom's side, panama and maybe china
so fucking close

>Pakistan and have ancestry from the Hijaz region of Saudi Arabia
nice

One of my grandparents was half? (maybe less, I don't know for sure) Italian. Other than that, I'm full Portuguese.

italy and a couple frenchie shits

What's up with all these portuguese cunts popping up here? Are you guys brazillian?

I have literally the most common surnames of my country so 100% spaniard

Attached: San Miguel Arcangel-3.png (634x848, 691K)