If you're so lonely, why won't you make yourself a tulpa, user?

If you're so lonely, why won't you make yourself a tulpa, user?

Attached: seesaw.jpg (1200x1000, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avogado6.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have aphantasia so I can't imagine visual stuff

You can imagine that it's invisible and only talks to you.

I'd rather fix my problems and not create more by forcing myself to become delusional.

Well I guess I can imagine a being existing around but I can't make it talk

That must suck user, I'm sorry. You never really think about how much you take things you don't even think about consciously for granted. Masturbating would be a real hassle without being able to think of stuff

Attached: headpat.gif (500x281, 497K)

You should at least try, you know. It's not that hard.

>feeling so lonely that you purposefully induce mental illness for some relief
Not today

Attached: 1562712185925.png (386x445, 260K)

These fucking angel pictures make me so sad. I wish I could die and be happy already.

Attached: 1541808116589.jpg (1000x1000, 55K)

Where are they from exactly?

Doesn't that happen anyway? People here are so lonely they become delusional and pretty much mentally ill. Why choose misery?

Here's the artist's homepage.
avogado6.com/

@avogado6 on twitter. Cheer up, robots!

Attached: robot.jpg (1000x1000, 62K)

suicide is a mortal sin and you will most certainly not be an angel if you do it

that's called waifu user

Attached: large (2).jpg (500x350, 62K)

God can't prove that I had agency when I died; the gun just happened to be pointed at my mouth. It's not like I thought it would actually be loaded or anything. He'd understand.

Tulpa is certainly more than just "I have a 2d waifu and imagine myself talking to her/making love to her/going out with her".

you'll never be an angel anyways, angel's are not humans and are not created from humans.
thats assuming they even exist at all as described.

Assuming they exist as described, I will be an angel when I die because I was only put on this planet to suffer.

as I always say in tulpa threads, I have tried but cannot hold that level of meditation and concentration and motivation for the months it takes to create one.

Nah If you pulled the trigger on yourself you were asking for it regardless. You better pretend that you fell off a cliff accidentally.

But you seem to be sitting on your ass visiting Jow Forums all day alright.

That's a good idea. If you help me fall off a cliff I'll pay you handsomely. We'll just have to go on vacation together and when you come back alone let my family know I was too stupid to live.

God can see into your heart and know your true intentions. there is no fooling him.

i did make myself a tulpa and i love her very much!!!!!!!

hate to break it to any robots here though, tulpas take a fuck ton of dedication, and if robots could dedicate themselves that much to stuff, they probably wouldn't be robots in the first place

Tell us about her a little. Or at least how you made her.

Jow Forums takes no motivation. nothing I do does. And actually I'm just phone posting at work.
so add "no time because of work" to the list of reasons I cannot finish my tulpa.

well, she's really nice. she helps keep me on track and focussed with my goals in life. she banters with me. keeps me company. her fav food is fish. she looks something like pic related. idk what else more to say.

i started making her back in the winter of 2014, she wasn't able to talk until spring, took probably about 150 hrs of combined meditation & visualization

Attached: 31bf6a6ab8de9d307b05ee4d8fd93510.jpg (800x563, 95K)

is that a fox or a deer?

she is a weird cartoony fox

the nose is pretty wrong for a fox.

How can you be so dense? They are both imaginary.

I just found a random picture that had the general shape, she wasn't actually based on that specific picture. this one is more accurate, she is like a cross between 'cute' and 'waifu' tier

Attached: 1533295285916.png (671x457, 96K)

Tulpa is autonomous. Not controlled by you directly.