What is the maximum age that one can live with their parents ? i'd say 25

What is the maximum age that one can live with their parents ? i'd say 25

Also are there any hikikomori/neets lurking that want to share the experience of being a neet

Attached: 222.png (300x100, 22K)

im 32 and still live with my parents and there isnt a fucking thing you can do about it bitch fuck HAHAHHAHHA

this fuckin guy

if serious do you pay any rent tho

lmao are you kidding me of course not hahaha fuck these bitches

I live with my family but we're really close. We work together every day and they don't want me wasting money on rent and would rather me have a huge down payment on a house. I'm 28.

My Dad is 50 and still lives with his mom.

after 25 you should have picked yourself up by the bootstraps and succeeded in life. magically get a wife, kids, cars, house. just look life in the eye and give it a firm handshake xD

your dad's got issues

Lived with mine until 28 and my dad did the same with my grandparents until he was 27.

Nobody says the later is mandatory, no need for kids or a house or even a car

in fact getting kids is ill advised in the early stages of young adulthood

I left home at 21 or 22.
Came back at 25 or 26.
Still at home at 32 now.
Absolute fucking failure.

Why would I leave my house to pay rent to shekelstein? I have a pretty good relationship with my mother while being the main source of money of my home.

i have a thread up about NEET life

That's allot like my sister she went to live with bf left thn returned and left again

I'm 22 and on neetbux and live with my parents tho and leaving with a gf is absolutely non existent

>What is the maximum age that one can live with their parents ? i'd say 25
Until you're independent.
I find kid leeching financially at their parents to live somewhere else to be pitiful.

there are some facts ushould keep in your minde befor u move out.

>are u a student and your uni is near your parents house? Stay at home
>is your parents hause big enough that 2 families can live there? stay and pay rental.
>move out when u are ready. moving out w/out a job is stupid

Attached: 1557587768855.png (817x789, 856K)

I am 25 and live with my mother. But she is 70 and disabled and can't live alone and when I was a teenager I promised I'd not put her in a home so I'm still here.
I feel like this should justify it. She pays for some expenses with her social security money and I pay for others with money from my retail job.

But I feel like I've wasted my life. My life is going to my retail job and coming home to a sick, depressed woman. What will I do once she dies? I've never lived without another person.

I've never even tried to meet a girl. Would it even work anyway? I'm still living with my mother. She wouldn't want to stay at my house and I can't leave my mother alone for a night to go to her place.

It feels like I've fallen for a meme. "Take care of your parents when they get old!" "Take care of your family!" Sometimes I ask about this situation online. Generally I get a quick reply like "just move out". They never put any thought into it. Is it really that normal for people to just... abandon others like that? Is that really what I'm supposed to do? Just leave her to die or suffer alone? Is this a thing other people don't struggle with and I've literally fallen for an emotional meme?

anyway thx 4 listenin

I think it's good you don't want to leave your mother, user. Don't listen to people that would talk shit about that. You're good person.
If the fact that you take care of your mother is something that would turn a woman away, that woman probably doesn't deserve to be in your life anyway.
I've been with a few guys that lived with their parents despite being older. I was never really turned away from staying at their place. Unless their parents weren't fond of me, anyway.
Don't worry so much.

>woke up at 6am
>it's only 12:40pm
>feels like an eternity has passed and the day is still young

That's a sticky situation honestly i wouldn't know

i guess the moraly righteous thing to do is take care of your mother

lmao its my house as much as theirs
what kind of disfunctional family do you have

I'm 22 and on neetbux i don't pay rent if that's what you're referring to

However i know plenty of parents who make children pay some sort of rent, in fact more parents who do thn don't

You should really find employment as soon as possible and start paying for you own expenses. I would say you should absolutely at least be paying for expenses by the time you age out of your parents health insurance coverage. Save all the money you can so you can buy a house in an area you can afford and have an emergency fund.

Of course it's good not be a leech and if you use up all of your parents' money, you won't inherit anything when they die.

fuck that mate

why are you justified to care for someone who brought you into the world without your consent in the first place? I am absolutely not taking care of my parents when they get old, can't wait to move out and never see them again but I need savings.

> graduated from college
> couldnt get a job for 4 months, kinda worried
> friend got me one
> 1 year later quit job (jan 2018)
> No job since then

i wake up, browse twitter, i dont even look at job sites, i literally cant, theres literally nothing for me, and im honestly just waiting someone to tell me to work with them .. idk what to do anymore

turned 25 few months ago

please help me.

i bet all of those parents are in the same income bracket

funny how parents will literally have kids just so they can exploit them, my mother tried that with me when i was working part time and it lead to me leaving home, being homeless, and making it on my own. havent seen her in over a decade now.

29, got autismbux though, otherwise I'd be torn up by guilt and I'd force myself to get a job where I'd likely end up in between a machine because I'm such a fuck up, in fact that happened once but I had tremendous luck and a co-worker pushed the emergency stop button in time while under normal circumstances I worked alone, I was about to get splattered like a bug. That day I swore never to work in a factory again. Being a NEET is great when there's no guilt factor, in my situation they're mostly concerned for my well being from being so isolated, I keep telling them I'm fine. There's nothing out there for me, my place is here

>28
moved back to my mom after college
not a neet tho, i work sometimes
there is really no reason for me to get a place of my own
it would just be a place that i pay money for to be more lonely than i am now

I'm 26 and a failson. Got a meme degree and failed miserably at a career.

Now I work at my father's company and just don't give a shit about anything.

I agree guild free neet life is the best life, no communial pressure, i'm on neetbux as well but plan to live alone when i reach 25 so in search of a job
that being said if there was no pressure or i wouldn't have to provide for myself i'd take neet life any day, now i live with my parents and i do feel some annoyance

and yes working in factories fuckin sucks

Why the hell would you want to spend a fortune in rent when you have work near home?
Save up and get yourself a 15 years mortgage, i'll never understand why americans rush up like it's a race to whom gets out first.

and yes, it helps having independence, but only if it's well stable.
t.25yold that lives with parents and lived 2 years with rent working.

Attached: americ-anfootball-meirl-7245134.png (500x423, 222K)