21 MILLION VIEWS ON TWITTER

21 MILLION VIEWS ON TWITTER.

twitter.com/oliviabradley88/status/1148958211531268099

can manlets ever recover?

Attached: manlets.jpg (586x783, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7237009/Five-foot-tall-bagel-shop-customer-says-hes-GLAD-rant-viral-years-rejection.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1j1Mr9Qa9Co&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=pJMvOnImJI0
youtube.com/watch?v=8H6DSVYCq8I
youtube.com/watch?v=x5skLpByy2A&t
youtube.com/watch?v=K1u8dtW77Dc
streamable.com/a41tk
youtube.com/watch?v=57YGI2_8rYE
youtube.com/watch?v=vPeB7plYrAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7237009/Five-foot-tall-bagel-shop-customer-says-hes-GLAD-rant-viral-years-rejection.html

>divorced
it just gets better and better i fucking love this man

>short
>huge schnozz
>bald
>pudgy
>aggressive
>unpleasant
>shouty

you forgot
>based

>Morgan described women as being 'gold digging liars' before proclaiming he was the 'modern Martin Luther King' of short people

i can't stop laughing
this is the best thing ive seen in years

Attached: 1448045638439.jpg (250x241, 11K)

I unironically feel bad for the manlet. All the hate he's getting online is probably fucking him up even more mentally.

Attached: manlet.webm (720x1280, 1.96M)

Even this fucking article is making fun of him with the words chosen to describe his height.

>vertically challenged
>5ft even sprite
>Napoleon-esque
>little man

they're just proving exactly what he's throwing a tantrum over

I would have been 100% in support of this man if not for this. How did he ever get married in the first place? Was he rich or something?

Flukes happen from time to time though and I really feel for this guy. We have a lot in common.

It's over for us manlets

>He stepped a little closer to us and I started filming in case anything would happen. The first thought in my mind was safety.I wasn't in fear for my life I was just a little concerned.

Kek even girls aren't scared of him

normies will claim that women reject him because he's bitter and angry all the time, even though he wouldn't be bitter and angry if he wasn't rejected in the first place for his height. I can't force women to like short men, but I'm never gonna fucking respect bitches whining about "fat shaming" until they stop height shaming

>Go into "restaurant"
>Get refused service by Stacie's 3 fucking times as they laugh
>Yell that you are sick of being treated like shit, especially by women, to the point where you can't even get a fucking meal
>Get tackeled and beaten by an oversized SJW femi most PoS bully

New York needs to be nuked ASAP. The city is disgusting. I mean FFS I watched as they allowed naked trannies to March in front of the Disney Store in Times Square for pride week (and no, throwing body paint on =/= clothing).

What a shitstain on the USA.

He left his phone number in one of his videos. I texted him my support and he thanked me

I can't stand how people refuse this logic. "LOL you wouldn't be single if you weren't bitter sweaty!!!!". How the fuck can you pretend to not understand that bitterness comes from 2+ decades of rejections, not the cause?

Anything to keep their narrative going no matter how retarded

absolutely based manlet ball of rage
youtube.com/watch?v=1j1Mr9Qa9Co&app=desktop

>vertically challenged
holy molly

Attached: 15442887297.jpg (640x480, 48K)

>New York needs to be nuked ASAP.
>What a shitstain on the USA.

Every major city in the USA is a shithole, although small towns and the country are barely better. Your whole country is shit desu.

because they don't want to confront the idea that they're treating people badly. I'm not even saying it's a one sided issue and that the guy is completely innocent or whatever. but women refuse to budge on this issue and no matter what will just shift blame away from their bullying

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=pJMvOnImJI0

most based man to ever exist

Screenshot please, unironically and originally

The rot is spreading, no doubt, but there are still good, wholesome people in the places shitstains in New York like to mock (namely the Southeast).

What does filming have to do with safety?

that's just how this type of discrimination works, they don't realize they're doing it, it's biologically built in for women to treat ugly and short men like this

Guy in blue shirt got arrested and jailed right? He assaulted him for no reason and could've killed him.

DONT CHU FUCKIN SMACK MY PHONE
IMMA STAB YOU WITH THIS KNIFE

Attached: j.jpg (600x324, 28K)

are manlets the most insecure beings on the planet?

the midget is likely a paranoid psychotic. People laugh or talk to each other and he's convinced it's about him.

here ya go dude he's probably going to change it soon since he's being exposed to a much wider audience

Attached: Img-1562861364344.jpg (1080x852, 187K)

you gonna bother me bout a phone?

Attached: 12.jpg (405x270, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8H6DSVYCq8I

youtube.com/watch?v=x5skLpByy2A&t

THIS GUY INSANE

No, he was unironically hailed as a hero.

Not even joking, he not only got off scott free but was applaued for the heroic action of bravely bullying someone far weaker than him.

>fuk you you ghetto skank

jesus christ this guy owns

Based. I felt bad for him at first but it seems like he will be fine.

>Was he rich or something?
He owns his own cleaning company. I have no idea how profitable that is, but it's something.

That new york accent makes him twice as hilarious

>you're a loser ghetto skank, you don't have a goal in life and you're broke

Attached: 1485266621969.gif (361x150, 1.86M)

Well the average salary of a janitor in NYC is 6 figures, so he probably was fairly well off.

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN STEP LADDER

Attached: 40a676eac052503c5d7c06abc8f6fe65 (1).jpg (854x1154, 110K)

>Tackling a Jew

I wonder how badly Blue shirts gonna get taken to the cleaners.

its cute you guys have your own midget hero to look *up* to

Attached: 1425624418600.gif (290x231, 996K)

he said in the video he's living in his car because of the divorce.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1u8dtW77Dc

>WHERES MY MONEY YOU PRICK

11 minutes long and it's worth every minute
i really hope his entire channel is being archived

if i did this shit id get my ass beat how does he do it?

As pro feminist/SJW NY is that wouldn't surprise me if he was rich and the cunt got so much he now has nothing but his car. He'll probably be in jail soon for failing to pay $100K in alimony every year.

OH IM A WACK JOB? IM A WACK JOB?
YA FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: j2.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

guy is really like a little mentally ill chihuahua, barking at everyone taller than him.

This is his best video definitely worth the watch their entire exchange is kino.
>you ghosted me you ghosted my texts

>Mention the video for a free MINI bagel
>Mini bagel
LMAO MANLETS

I would love to see one of those big dudes stand up to a man twice their size.

They wouldn't fucking dare.

Sure, he got his ass kicked, but you can't call the guy a coward.

he's just mentally ill and stupid like little dogs attacking pitbulls.

streamable.com/a41tk
How can one man be this based?

Attached: 1504105687124.png (912x905, 1.23M)

He's so fucking right and the normalshits are mad and trying to laugh him off because they know he's right.

Attached: 1527101380_1495783203311.gif (250x194, 41K)

But you are wrong and normies are right. He chose to be bitter and angry first, before women rejected him.

He's still going to get laughed at and bullied no matter how nice he plays.

>He chose to be bitter and angry first
Did you live his fucking life for him or something? You follow him around and watch his entire formative years? No? Then shut the fuck up you piece of shit.

normies don't like being reminded they are living in a delusional just world reality. the act of bringing it to their attention is the worst crime you can commit to them, that's why they attack these types of people so viciously.

This. Manlets are universally seen like chihuahuas. If they're nice, polite, and considerate, they're seen as doormats. If they go strong and bold, they're seen as overcompensating losers. There is no winning for manlets. My heart goes out for them.

>Police confirmsd that it's okay to ask girls about their tit size

Attached: 1498527014891.png (415x600, 85K)

it doesn't matter how he acts because everyone is always going to treat him like a joke.

Fucking wew lad. Now I understand the societal purpose of "paranoid" people: normies find a target they can collectively exploit and when the "paranoid" person calls them out normies can just say he's a crazy paranoid person. Very convenient.

Imao the madman

youtube.com/watch?v=57YGI2_8rYE

he should've auditioned for the sopranos

Hahah how could a man who was laughed at entire life think that people laugh at him what a retard lmao

this guy needs his own tv show or something, i want watch him rage at the world

is he speaking for me ? I'm 5'7 so I'm not sure I qualify as an actual manlet

I feel bad for the guy but at the same time how do people keep walking into this trap? Like, did he think once he signed a contract legally guaranteeing her a share of his wealth even once she left she *wasn't* going to leave and go fuck chad on his dime? Did he think she actually loved him?

Betas with anything to lose should never, ever, ever get married. Their wives will always be looking to swing to a higher branch and there's nothing stopping them once the alimony is in play. That's a harsh reality but better to realize it sooner than later.

Attached: not a very good call.jpg (689x568, 62K)

He sort of sounds like Michael from GTA

>Dating
Even if you win the rat race you're still a rat.

>That hairline
Ultimate JUST. Jesus H Christ.

>Heightism isn't re-

youtube.com/watch?v=vPeB7plYrAM
Just look at the comments

of course now everybody is making fun of this incel manlet. the dwarf deserved it

he wasn't. he's just bringing this all onto himself. I know several manlets and nobody makes fun of their height never. this dwarf is just mentally ill it's obvious watching his vids.

>He deserves to be bullied because he tries stands up to his bullies
Normalfag logic

god I love hoodrat thots like this

now i want you to imagine how the normies would react to this if he was also black. hmmm, totally different story, isn't it?

he's not standing up to any bully. the dwarf is a paranoid psychotic who imagines everybody is against him.

>manlet kike getting upset that women make fun of him
>starts bitching about it loudly in the store
>tries to get physically aggressive against another male
>gets btfo
>"fuck women man this guy was a hero"

no he isnt, hes a fucking loser. I might have sympathy if he didn't act so psychotic and just made notice of it in a calm manner, but he didnt.

they're fucking disgusting and they smell awful

No, a screenshot of your text dumbass

>who imagines everybody is against him.
Not like you?

>I might have sympathy if he didn't act so psychotic and just made notice of it in a calm manner
If he had you'd call him a beta cuck and it would just attract more mockery.

You're a retarded normie who can't imagine that people bully or disrespect you for something you don't have control over.

YO DAWG I FINNA BEAT DAT DWARF ASS UP N DIS BITCH IF HE I SAW HIM YA HERD CUZ IM REAL TOUGH MOTHERFUCKA ON THE INTERNET N SHIEET

Normiefag swine

if he acted calm and it was recorded you would just consider him a weak manlet pussy. the guy can't win, and if you can't see that you have the mentality of a woman

what is his height anyway?

>Guy is bullied his whole life for something he can't control
>Finally loses his shit (understandably) and makes a bit of an ass of himself
>People take that as an excuse to bully him even further

Can you imagine the outrage if instead of a short man he was an overweight woman or a black transgender? I fucking hate the double standard against white males. Why is it ok to bully this guy but not a fat woman?

Attached: 35353535.jpg (1191x671, 50K)

It's literally true though, everybody is against him
>but he got mad so it's retroactively justified

You're pretty much at the optimal chad pussyslayer height so no.

5'9 (176 centimerers)

He has been a raging mentally ill sperg for years you liar.

if he had done something like look visibly disgusted when that chick messed with him, her ego wouldve taken a hit. then if someone commented on it he couldve made a comeback. instead he went ape-mode and ruined his chance at defending himself in an intelligent manner.

he actually is standing, don't bully

He mentions it as 4'11 in one of his videos (rounded up to 5 ft lol)

>her ego wouldve taken a hit
this has to be a joke, wow. what fucking world do you live in

STOP okay he is 5 foot
So much disinfo in this thread

you cant honestly tell me if an ugly guy sneered at a woman that they wouldnt be tilted

virtue signalling thot begone

Attached: hurf durf.png (728x854, 998K)

they'd tilt their head and laugh their asses off

Attached: 1322395628136.jpg (358x361, 31K)