You guys got any podcast recommendations?

You guys got any podcast recommendations?

Attached: C2C9CFB8-37EC-4C2D-AD48-DCD26501B7C1.png (750x686, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGTVMEmi-HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nintendo Power

Hello Internet with Brady haran and CGP Grey
Also acquisition incorporated.

Don't listen to podcasts. It's just junk food for your ears. Listen to art music (jazz, classical, experimental rock...) if you need the air filled with sounds, but even then you have to learn to deal with silence. How can you expect to be a fully realized human being if you can't stand being alone with your thoughts? Podcasts bombard you other people's opinions and personalities and are death to your spirit.

The Morbid Curiosity podcast
Only two episodes a month but they are usually high quality (sometimes she just reads scary stories but even so her voice is pretty ASMR)

The Dyatlov pass episodes and the Radium Girls episode are by far my favorites so save them for something special

The internet dream lounge and Unresolved are alright

The dan Carlson hardcore history podcast got me through many a shifts when I was a delivery driver

Attached: 4L_PFE8jkeY.jpg (849x747, 328K)

The Adventure Zone or My Brother, My Brother and Me

based advice, listen to this user

Howard kremer on who charted is genuinely the funniest person i know and im a huge comedy nerd

High and mighty is great, comedy bang bang is great, professor blast off is great, joe rogan is great, wtf with marc maron is great basically most of the older podcasts on the earwolf network are great

Those are my favs

joe rogan experiencc

Attached: 1562814440305.jpg (1200x727, 110K)

The Church of What's Happening is a good one

Thanks for the recommendations, anons.

Revisionist history

Bbc history hour

Hardcore history

The brilliant idiots

This American life

Levar burton reads

Thank you for the suggestions, fren.

Any specific music recommendations?

Yea, those are good ones

The cold ones
Listen to it user it's great

the triforce podcast
i'm not generally a huge fan of podcasts but i find myself eagerly awaiting each (weekly) episode
it mostly consists of whatever happens to be occurring in their lives at the time, with the occasional topic of games and dad talk
generally really funny, solid recommendation through and through

came here to recommend this. Triforce is really good.

nice trips
p.s i have a small penis

Attached: check em.jpg (764x461, 61K)

thanks. I also have a small penis. Are you buying the bodega book?

watching the acid demons until you fall asleep.

Attached: 1557185818382.jpg (300x426, 41K)

funnily enough i've listened to pretty much every episode bar the bodega ones, so i'll have to sit through those first so i know what the fuck is going on, but i can see myself buying it eventually

Dude the bodega episodes are honest to god some of the best. Pyrion is a far better writer than he has any right to be.

What about podcasts specifically suited to r9k as opposed to the generic recommendations here?

The Poz Button
TDS
Strike and Mike
Live From Castle Superbeast
Political Science Theatre 40k

Whats robots opinion on JRE, I really like it since it looks unbiased and has a variety of personalities on, although I'm allergic to bullshit and skip half of them because of it (like Bob Lazar with the pseudo documentary cuckboi)

I was hoping for this as well, but I guess there are no explicitly r9k traits, so to speak.

The Doughboys Podcast, I don't even like fast food (which is the subject of the podcast) but the two guys have great chemistry and are funny

Uhh Yeah Dude
youtube.com/watch?v=nGTVMEmi-HM

Call her daddy