Do you hate women? I hate women

Do you hate women? I hate women.

Attached: E6A4F20F-E9F7-415C-B296-FBFF5A3F292F.jpg (2048x1536, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pussypassdenied/comments/2kgn6c/woman_breaks_up_with_her_boyfriend_of_10_months/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't hate women the worst things that happened to me were all my own fault

I hate women with burning passion

I don't hate women just how I don't hate other animals only capable of acting on their instincts.

Based user I want to rape a cute girl but I'd go to prison and get ass raped by bubba so I won't.
c&b

not really. i just hate that im ugly. i'm not attracted to ugly women too so its only understandable they wouldnt like ugly guys

I only hate white women. Other races are fine, even niggers. (not male niggers though)

I hate women. Also Jared is based

Attached: basedJared.png (1340x3184, 711K)

that's a good 5 minute read, reminds me of a plot straight out of a cuckold visual novel

>I'm not a cheater
>cheats on the man she's engaged to
???

Attached: 7C9D302C-0E20-4C78-A0C6-C4A90479C0F7.jpg (320x320, 19K)

JARED IS A GOD!

>cheating in casual relationship

Anyone got that plebbit post where a woman drops a guy whoo lives very aesthetic and simply with not much possessions and spending only to later find out he's a lowkey millionaire who mever advertises his wealth and then she wants him back?

Why? how could you ever hate these beautiful creatures? they are nothing but a net good for society.

They don't love me and never have so I return the treatment

Sounds like you're an entitled narcissist. You don't have to hate them because they don't love you. The majority of people on Earth don't love me and i don't hate them.

Their lives are also unfairly easier than mine

Life isn't fair. Also, you most likely don't realise the negative shit that women go through like harrassment and just focus on the good bits. Grass is always greener on the other side.

they can literally sell their bathwater in jars and make 4x as much as I do an hour

maybe they should grow a pair and learn how to fight for themselves instead of letting people talk down to them, bunch of lil bitch

>Do you hate women? I hate women.
No they're lovely.

Attached: 1522273830391.jpg (901x1199, 237K)

Why would i hate women? i really have no reason to hate women and don't see reason why i should hate them.

>they can literally sell their bathwater in jars and make 4x as much as I do an hour
Women should make 10x as much as us just by existing.

Yeah if you're giga Stacy which is 1 in a billion. If you're giga Chad you can become rich off of your looks aswell.

no shit, you posted asians

Attached: american-women-vs-asian-women.jpg (518x428, 39K)

Try telling nature and evolution that.

No I don't hate women that's retarded, I just understand that they work differently than men do

Exactly user, I wholeheartedly agree.

With every fiber of my being.

Comments or link pls.

Woah you're a cuck.

don't you mean if you have great makeup skills?

Nope. If the Slaton sisters had great makeup skills no man would ever touch their bathwater still.

yay

nothing cucked about appreciating our better halves

Attached: 1522273457709.jpg (900x1200, 212K)

But if the average woman did they would.

>Do you hate women?
Hate is too strong of a word, it implies i care enough about them to feel that.
I only feel disgust towards them, giving them rights has slowed down the advancement of our civilization.

Attached: 1448223135318.jpg (960x513, 90K)

Look, I hate nobody, but the entire
>but women get harrrrraaaaaaaaassssssssssed
Fuckwittery needs to stop.
EVERYONE get harassed and bullied, boys & men *more*.
>someone was mean to me
Excuses nothing

It was just a random example I plucked out of thin air who gives a shit

N'aww females are just the best.

I think you are looking for this, it got deleted but it's in the coments of this post. Take care user and have a happy live
reddit.com/r/pussypassdenied/comments/2kgn6c/woman_breaks_up_with_her_boyfriend_of_10_months/

Yes, I hate most woman. Even the ones who I think are smart or rational and aren't like most girls turn out to be stupid like most girls.

I have never met a girl I can look up to with respect and admire.

>Yeah if you're giga Stacy
lmao, all you have to do is be barely average.

yeah that's the one. I wish I could be like that guy, the difference for me though is that I'm actually poor as fuck.

No, I'm too attracted to them despite being blackpilled

give some of us a chance, user.
Feel hugged.

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (895x391, 32K)

All lesbians deserve a good and forceful dicking

I don't hate women. I hate people who look down on me. It just happens that a lot of women look down on me after just one look. Of course these days there are men who are just as vapid.

i dont hate woman but everytime I tried persuing them or was in relationships with them my life got worst and started drinking, i feel its life way of telling me to not take them seriously it also sucks when you live at home and you hear your single mom barking in your ear to have kids

Attached: 1561148901001.png (500x498, 185K)