He still sleeps with the same blankie he's had since he was a child

>he still sleeps with the same blankie he's had since he was a child
>he has to wrap himself up head-to-toe in the covers like a sushi roll in order to sleep
none of you actually do this, r-right?

Attached: goodest boy.jpg (960x746, 171K)

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see in a mirror, darkly, but then face to face.

Attached: 10271902730.png (633x758, 20K)

only the last one

Haven't really used a blanket since summer started I use 2 in the winter

second one of course. It is so comfy.

My sister lost the blanket I've had since I was really little so I can't use that one even though I cherished it. I'm mad her over that.
Still, I have one I've had for maybe half a decade. It's a cute comfy one with cute little puppies printed all over them. I sometimes wrap myself in them or just cover myself with it. I often wear it like a robe or a cape around the house because it makes me feel safe.

Attached: futaba_anzu_anime_render__127_by_clublion-dc2vk5r.png (760x1052, 408K)

Not the blanket from childhood part, but yeah I wrap myself up like sushi

I've never had a blankie but doing the sushi roll thing is super comfy.

Had it since spiderman 2 came out. It's just so fucking comfy.

Attached: 2019-07-11 12.57.50.jpg (918x1630, 1.48M)

looks rough

I dunno what to tell you man, it's super comfy.
It's a quilt though, if that makes a difference.

Its not my fault
The blanket is comfy and the smell calms me down, and i wrap myself up because no one is there to cuddle me

I've never even touched a blanket

Mom threw away mine when it became rags

Kinda miss it ngl but my life has more shit in it now than then

I still have the same sheets as I had when I was a kid, but obviously newer ones too and I can't sleep without a blanket, it makes me feel safe, but I don't wrap myself in them.

I definitely do not do absolutely childish things such as that!
But as a fellow grownup, it is super attractive that people do do that, right? Just asking for my children's sake.

Attached: pe1.png (500x281, 197K)

I have a woven cotton blanket that I swap out when it starts to break down. Keep the old ones folded in the closet. Only on my third one but it's comfy as heck.

I do both of those actually. I have my baby blanket on my bed and I call it a burrito but sushi roll is another way to describe it.

I sleep with the same teddy bear I've had since I was 5, but that's about it

Actually
>head to toe
I am generally too tall for that

I miss my old blanket a lot
My blanket is my tulpa mommy and its helped me cope a lot