There are grown men on this board who still play vidya

there are grown men on this board who still play vidya

how fucking reddit can you get?

Attached: 2dojaobteio21.jpg (2970x2392, 1.26M)

can you please tell me what i should like

>there are grown men on this board
uhmm... sorry sweetie, but incels aren't grown men ;)

you spelt Jow Forums wrong

Attached: 1494712761502.jpg (1280x719, 221K)

that looks like a real uncomfortable way of drinking coffee

Attached: hmmm-thinking-83097603-d7d8-4bb5-8c63-c39b34d3e62a.jpg (833x622, 141K)

Who the fuck mircowaves flowers?

who takes pics at 10:53

Fuck off reddit nigger, only people who talk about it are those who use it.

Attached: 1560421353872.png (607x426, 57K)

>Who the fuck mircowaves flowers?

literally mfw at this post

Attached: 1456186209161.jpg (500x636, 129K)

Cool bait, mate

i've been playing Dark Souls 1 all morning and there's nothing you can do about it! SEETHE

Not many better ways to escape your problems with fantasy other than drugs and you can do both

I did it!! I shit on people who play videogames!! I is cool now??

Attached: 03EDD2BB-F909-4D8E-955B-EFCE41BE3093.png (324x362, 58K)

imagine being such an insecure cuckboy that you let other peoples opinions define how you live your life

i'm looking at you, OP

grown adult businessmen play angry birds and shit on their iphone. grown adult men play fantasy football and shout up and down when a giganigger plows in to another giganigger because "their" team got some arbitrary goal point. go watch the price is right and think you're mature you geriatric retard.

We can't get women so vidya is the next best thing

It really is that simple

Actually, acting like a girl and getting TOPPED is the next best thing
ok i lied, it's even better

>insecure
If you truly didn't care about their opinion then you wouldn't get mad with a post like that. It's worse to pretend everything is okay than admit you may have flaws even if it's some obnoxious normalfag with barely two functioning brain cells pointing it out. I know I'm a manchild who choose escapism over responsibility, I couldn't deal with life and still can't. Maybe I'll overcome it, maybe I won't but I won't delude to myself like some obese person believing it's healthy to eat 4 cheesecakes a day.

>how fucking Reddit can you get?
didn't reach a defending women point, so pretty far

Attached: wow.jpg (1200x1200, 116K)

heheheheheheheg

>If you truly didn't care about their opinion then you wouldn't get mad with a post like that.

why would you assume i'm mad? there's literally nothing wrong with escapism when done in moderation. i have genuine pity for anyone who doesnt do what they enjoy just because somebody might look down on them, especially when its something as harmless as a video game

>nobody noticed the cute bulge yet

yeah, this "girl" is unclockable >:)