Back in 2015, zoomers born in late 90s were universally hated on Jow Forums for being "fake/wannabe 90s kids"...

>Back in 2015, zoomers born in late 90s were universally hated on Jow Forums for being "fake/wannabe 90s kids", the Bieber-loving generation who didn't even remember 9/11, and were firmly shoved into the "First of the new school"

>People born in 1990 kept saying things like "The differences between an 82er and a 90er are greatly dwarfed by the differences between a 90er and a 98er"

>But now in 2019, zoomers born in the late 90s are universally beloved for being "based Black Ops 2 zoombers" and are the majority of Jow Forums, and try to cram themselves into the "last of the old school"

What happened?

Attached: 1561213601468.png (2830x1247, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZPLNxy7oel8
youtu.be/AjUpe7Oh1j0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember when Jow Forums called everyone "millenials" even though 99% of Jow Forums was a millenial. Now the word "millennial" is almost never said and everyone just talks about "muh zoomers"

anyone else feels weird watching iconic minecraft videos like trailers or songs and then looking at the comments to see a bunch of people saying "wow this was my childhood i miss it so much" "back when things were easy" etc, and here i am still playing this fucking game and i was already in college when it the beta came out.

There is a big difference between spending your childhood in the 90s instead of the 2000s before this technological wave, millennials born in the late 80s/early 90s had the last classic childhoods before every kid got a cellphone.

back in 2009 I remember people shitting on new-fags born in the the mid 90's and then those people (most of those people) grew out of Jow Forums. and so it goes. Jow Forums belongs to weird greasy kids, be they child-child or man-child. The changing of the guard hasn't changed, the only real difference is that /b used to be the kiddy pool and now its /pol

>HE WASNT BORN IN 2000

Attached: index.png (222x227, 10K)

You answered your own question, the Zoomers are now the majority demographic. If you're still coming here past 25 then you're going to start noticing a disconnect with the majority of the site. Someone like Pewdepie was always an annoying faggot but now he's "based" because the 10 year olds who watched him back then are now 20 and posting here.

People kept mistaking gen z for millennials but the catchy zoomer name came along and solved the discrepancy

Zoomers are starting to get into adulthood. Now they're among us as equals, so to speak.

>Jow Forums used to hate people born in 2030 but now it's 2050 and thiroomers are all beloved >:(

>unironically holding onto the transparent 'muh 90s childhood cool kid club' normie fad from years ago

pathetic

Attached: 1503842342951.jpg (524x336, 30K)

This site won't make it to 2030

>. If you're still coming here past 25 then you're going to start noticing a disconnect with the majority of the site.
i've been coming here since before it existed (on IRC) and i've always felt a disconnect with the rest of you scumbags who don't really even count as human with your one or two functional braincells and your flipflops and glitter

Attached: error_420.png (800x362, 30K)

desu 00 folks get the best of both worlds

it's not so good tho, we don't fit in at all with anyone

Attached: the delegates.jpg (320x320, 14K)

It's a joke. Kill yourself.

>It's a joke
what i said was not as joke :(

Attached: 117560-Pink-Glitter-Flip-Flops.gif (250x249, 73K)

>Kill yourself.
u frist plz

Attached: kys.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

>tfw born in 1993 and played blops 2

>tfw born in 1993
rofl you preschooler

>tfw born in 1980
youtu.be/ZPLNxy7oel8

youtu.be/AjUpe7Oh1j0

Attached: bonger.png (700x700, 299K)

>Born 1992
>Been on Jow Forums for around 8 years now
>tfw I was a youngfag myself back then, now I'm older than most other people on Jow Forums

We still fucking hate Zoomers, it's just that so many more of them have infested this site since 2015 our voice is now drowned out.

>people who were born in a different time experienced different things!!!!!!!!!!! thread #463728964937826487321546712547631944

Attached: kino.jpg (450x333, 16K)

You're the last of gen x. By the internet's standards you're a million years old, since you actually consciously remember when the world was like Stranger things.

You should try to worry less about your age if you can. I am 31 and it is a slippery slope if you start focusing on stuff like that