If you have a gf you have to leave this board now. Only people without gfs can post here

If you have a gf you have to leave this board now. Only people without gfs can post here.

Attached: 1508697224168.jpg (480x477, 28K)

normal fags like to feel sorry for themselves and feel oppressed. i pray to god for no more girl threads and slide threads.

The fuck is a slide thread

Haven't you noticed all the threads calling us racists or incels? It's usually some lefty from reddit making a thread saying "you guys are so racist i love black people have sex incel"

Please gtfo newfag

Im going to stay and if you want to talk about girlfriends I will give you advice or my experience.

No I can't have a gf and you have to leave

Ok, Im going to stay.

Reeeeeee GET THE FUCK OUT SHITLORD ALL GF HAVERS HAVE TO LEAVE

Attached: 1511847315914.png (384x384, 152K)

Your advice wont work for us though. We might dress the same, talk the same, have the same opinions, or even make more money than you. This doesn't make women any less upset and disgusted when i hold a door or simply say good morning. All of my accomplishments, regardless of if I did them for women, are seen ass pathetic and hilarious copes for my inability to get laid. Do not accuse us of not putting in enough effort. We have. And we are made fun of, humiliated, and accused of sexual assault and harassment for doing so. You are different than us and the fact you are capable of attracting attention from a female is proof of that.

>it's another 'tripfag thinks his opinion matters' episode

Attached: 1559155900642.png (643x537, 231K)

I'm have no gf (goodnight), but I have a thing for a girl, we hung out and she liked me and I like her and things kinda escalated there.

Still a virgin, but I'm on thin ice right now.

I've been here before unfortunately.

Attached: 1551057143216.png (242x248, 140K)

Reee Im staying, sex is still fun too.

Its worked for people like you. Im not really here to predict the future or save anyone, its just a natural response to a cry for help or attention. If I see a problem I recognize a potential solution.

People like me? Like pic related?

Attached: yep.png (177x612, 269K)

I have no idea what's gonna happen, and that's what scares me. We're gonna go to a concert on Saturday, which oughta be fun, but I have no idea if there's like an actual attraction there, what she wants to do next, what any of this even means, if I'm overthinking this (which I totally am). We just don't know right now.

Good luck user i hope everything works out. This girl better not be scamming you for concert tickets or ill bite her kneecaps off.

If you got a date you got to LEAVE
REEEEEEEEE

My girlfriend gave me permission to post in this thread. I listen to her and not to you.

Attached: D-bVFQAXoAETnV_.jpg (800x1380, 271K)

I should have specified: It's like a group thing, my friend and his gf are going, along with the OTHER autistic virgin in the group and myself and the girl. We all decided it'd be fun, it's just that I have other motives now so the dynamic might shift.

Appreciate it though.

This is the safe place for people who cant get a gf
You have to leave

Attached: 1510558688696.gif (516x402, 628K)

God tripfags are the biggest fucking tools going around. Nobody gives a shit who you are.

My gf said I'm to stay in this thread and chasity cage until she gives me permission.

Fuck you normie get out or I'll reee you into oblivion