How do white girls feel about being mogged by Japanese beauties?

youtube.com/watch?v=1b5je8Dx7zw

Attached: img_450b07eafdf30a7d2fc163b472c86adf177980.jpg (476x598, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2hlQkVJZhE
youtube.com/watch?v=lkHlnWFnA0c
youtube.com/watch?v=6OSRT4pvDaU
youtube.com/watch?v=GObsp0md_6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yikes that's cringe. Can't imagine liking that shit. wh*te media is even more degenerate though.

Nobody's watching the MV for her singing lmao

shes cute and her song is cool :). i'd like to be her friend

well the MV is also cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=V2hlQkVJZhE
>they're mogging so fucking hard its not funny at all
this video destroys the white "woman"

I like them, they're cute. But you have shit taste.
youtube.com/watch?v=lkHlnWFnA0c

They hate it. I don't care honestly, just wish they'd stop with the hypocrisy.

Attached: mariekondoo.jpg (640x659, 321K)

if you listen to this shit and dont understand japanese you should be culled

they are both the same age btw.

no they're not. she's about 40 years older.

Why? It's cute and I can look up the lyrics online

it's all watered down shit. you're just "listening" because there's some thot in the video.

why do white men on this board hate white women so much

Japanese people ugly. Them Koreans is the beautiful ones.

Attached: wp2153262.jpg (4000x3000, 1.59M)

lack of positive interactions with White women and deification of Asian women despite never interacting with one

No wonder the Japs loved them so much.
;-)

Fuck off m8 I listen to morning musume/mcz/C-ute albums all the time bc I legitimately like the music

Koreans are genetically ugly and all look like mongols when they haven't shaved their jaws and mutilated their fat nigger noses

plenty of asian girls at my uni

gooks are everywhere. they're like vermin

Only 1% of korean girls are hot as fuck. In japan 50% of girls are cute. I would pick Japan. Also Japan have more culture, more video games and anime.

Attached: 52630400_784831578558527_2389464903243273731_n.jpg (750x938, 107K)

>Japan have more culture
Same for me. Even their more "normalfag" stuff, like their pop music and dramas are way more interesting for me than the bland stuff coming out where I am.
nice to see a fellow wota here. I don't really delve into H!P stuff too much but I've liked what I've heard. You like AKB or more alternative/chika idols too?

I specifically listen to music in languages I don't know because I don't understand the lyrics.

i like dempagumi and billie idle as well

also ebichu

>Also Japan have more culture
90% of it is created by suits at a table
>UGUU KAWAII SCHOOL GIRLS IN GAIJIN UNIFORMS KURISMASU VALENTAINU
great culture dudes.

Better than the degenerate cuckshit that airs on American tv everyday

yeah it's better to at least hide the degenerate cuckshit in doujins and whore-motels.

>comparing american art with anything
America has never produced any art of merit ever.
If you're going to listen to music you should actually learn something about it and you'll see that the only good music is Mozart.

Let's not be unfair, america did produce a couple of good songs some decades ago.

Initially thought op was just posting south korean shit pop idol dogs, which i was ok with, and then realised that this filth was being sung in japanese, which made me embarassed for their whole nation desu

Everytime I think about men over 20 watching this alone in their bedroom, and genuinely picking their "favourite girl" and having girly posters of her on thei walls and defending them on messageboards I genuinely lose my sides. Those korean dogs are literal cum rags, and nothing else, they are soulless beings devoid of humanity, selling you their cutesy manic pixie dream girl trope

Attached: e9f.png (1024x576, 62K)

this. these batshit retards are so fucking far gone the only redeemable thing they could do would be to kill themselves to prevent others catching sight of them.

that japanese cutesy girl stuff is enervating and painful. feels like a noose tightening around my neck. like, their sweet voices, little mannerisms, etc. is seriously overwhelming

with overwhelming im guessing you mean overly excessive and bland

The girl is Sayumi Michishige and she is frequently rated as the most hated celebrity by Japanese women because she's not particularly good at anything outside of being attractive and has a narcissistic personality

so she's like every single celebrity that has ever lived?

they probably don't care. race baiting doesn't bother women like it does men.

youtube.com/watch?v=6OSRT4pvDaU
youtube.com/watch?v=GObsp0md_6c

Attached: DMA-1219_5.png (750x1125, 1.18M)