Which one of you gave this girl $11,000 for her coke habit?

Which one of you gave this girl $11,000 for her coke habit?

>Twitch thot gets angry at her "top donator" on video
>says donator was criticizing her for acting slutty on stream
>"donator" posts screenshots of their conversations
>turns out he was not a donator at all
>she was actually borrowing money from him claiming she loved him
>claimed she wanted to be with him but needed more $$ to sort her problems first
>milked him for his entire bank
>reason he was getting angry because she was claiming to love him while acting slutty on stream
>she realizes hes not gonna lend her more money
>calls him a "donator" and roasts him on stream

original video:
>streamable.com/ou0om

conversation screenshots (ill post them in next posts)
>imgur.com/a/eC8i8xG

>reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/cbwtj5/the_truth_about_boobles_top_donator/

Attached: 1562870152448.png (932x521, 839K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/booblesxd
imgur.com/a/eC8i8xG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Screenshots from the incel

Attached: 1562870198975.png (5793x3159, 1.34M)

Serves the stupid orbiter right.

More screenshots of the convos

Attached: 1562870217889.png (5793x2969, 1.12M)

The loneliest emanating from this post is real.

Convos part 2

Attached: 1562870398614.png (5815x3159, 1.18M)

Thot trying to save face on Twitter now saying the dude faked the DMs

>twitter.com/booblesxd

I'm concerned, why did he keep going on with this if she never met him in person.

i hate her but i hate the orbiter more so good for her

How do you know it was for coke?

No idea, she was leading him on about moving to be with him. Took him like $10,000 and a bunch of loans to figure out she was using him.

The desperation in her texts about needing the money now and she was in danger seem like a drug habit. That and the video posted looks like someone coked out of their mind.

Here is the chronological imgur links of the texts.

imgur.com/a/eC8i8xG

Any pictures of the donator?

>anyone anywhere does something autistic
>EPIK NEW THREAD LOL R9K WHICH ONE OF YOU DID DIS
Sick of this trend.
YOU are the one who knows about this shit YOU are the orbiter. Stop projecting it onto us.

it's just a joke, you absolute spaz

Found the top donater

I like finding random nobody streamers on obscure or very old games and being their only viewer, or one of about three. You don't even have to donate. They get so happy that you're there and paying attention to and interacting with them. They try to hide how happy it makes them but you can very obviously tell. It's so rewarding.

Jesus Christus orbiters are so sad

>They try to hide how happy it makes them but you can very obviously tell.

i love this

Fuck off with your jokes twitch faggot
>spaz
>spams like 5 links and images on Jow Forums because a thot got upset for a minute

Imagine getting this mad about a post on Jow Forums

Attached: 1562391128872.jpg (750x851, 402K)

Who the fuck is Rajjchelor

kekk, the absolute slut took this simp for a wild ass ride, mr bones' doesn't even compare. I hate this bitch but I hate the orbiter more for enabling this crap and giving her money in the first place. doubt he even got anything out of it except a couple shitty nudes too, oh boy

Attached: 5191269_orig.jpg (512x512, 23K)

the thot said the screenshots were faked and posted an exchange where the guy apologised. is this legit or is she bamboozling everyone? I doubt it's real but still

Not sure, the dude that posted this just said:

>I just talked to Boobles and Disrupted, he says he doesn't want her job to be ruined and thats why he dmed her on twitter saying the screenshots are faked.

She pretty much forced him to say they were fake. He posted earlier that she was forcing him to fake it.

>forced
Am I missing something here? What the fuck kind of leverage does she have to force him to eat shit like this? Is she going to send her rabid fanbase after him or something? Did he sexually assault or rape the bitch? I don't get it, what's stopping him? Now I'm angrier.

He says 'forced' because he is a spineless disgusting beta, as if that wasn't glaringly obvious.

too bad she only milked that loser for 10k, should have been much more

well fuck him then, absolutely no sympathy from me. honestly they're a perfect match, they deserve eachother. this isn't even beta this is omega tier behaviour. wouldn't even call him a man.

She's a roastie and he's a spineless orbiter. By existing she has influence over him. It's like anthony birch.

Attached: 62194948_10212069978819722_6450665176327782400_n.jpg (610x960, 59K)

they go together like pb&j

he took out loans so he didn't even have the 10K he did give her.

I don't understand
Is this like the deep end of a findom masochism thing?

going back and reading through the screenshots, they were never even together in the first place. hahahahahaaaaaaaHHAHAHAHAHAHAH wooooooooooooooow

No just retards being retards. Anytime any woman finds me attractive I'm always fucking suspicious.

>We don't know what to do because this woman is controlling him so deeply, that he is even afraid to talk to us privately because he doesn't want to lose her.

>he doesn't want to loser her
>implying he ever had her in the first place
link btw my son?

The cuck updated his thread and claims he isn't the cuck donator

Claims the guy has a kid

Admits the dms are real on twitter to try and get back into her good books

Never put a pussy on a pedestal, especially a junkies

It's on the update in the reddit link

>love me I paid for your shit REEEEEEEE
why do autists think they can buy someone's affection? I don't even feel bad because he's a horrible person.

this is very sad and you should consider killing yourself. why do you enable attention whores this much? it's not real interaction. you're not interacting with them. they're low-effort prostitutes waiting for a quick check, except they can't even do that right.

A key trait of assburgers is trying to put everything in equations, making it transactional. They literally do not understand emotion.

Jesus. This is painful to read.

It's gender neutral, I do males and females.

it's just as pathetic

When was the last time you brightened someone else's day, user?

>Which one of you gave this girl $11,000 for her coke habit?

me, I want to fuckinig die

Attached: 13098510938520.jpg (640x480, 31K)

I don't think everyone is entitled to have their days brightened. I view my attention as something precious and I don't give it to just anyone.

So not anytime recently at all, lol

>sees ur badass coolguy personality

me wanna be like you!

Attached: 4679567B-BE46-406E-AA69-64284E260CC1.jpg (778x512, 63K)

Might as well go to your nearest shoot house and give out free heroine to the junkies.

it sounds like you're spending your precious attention very wisely by having this discussion user. scoffing from a distance at others who want to make a small difference seems like a good look for you. have sex

nope i'm just bored.

Again, just to confirm, you haven't made anyone happy lately? Not a single person?

Attached: 1501469037294s.jpg (249x222, 5K)

not him but he's right. also this doesn't really count because it's an anonymous forum, typing out your thoughts to some nobody on here is hardly attention.

is this uhh what you always do what you're board? uhh lol lmfao nice moves kid, I'll let you slink away from all my points. uhh hyuck hyuck hyawww

dunno go ask your mommma

I hope you can make someone happy soon my friend

Attached: 1111111.jpg (167x200, 9K)

>he's right
are you saying that instead of making someone's day in a chat room that user should be doing it in real life? you saying he should be fucking chicks bro? you want him to pound some puss?

user said he didn't donate money so I'm not quite sure I follow on how it's sad. You know most small time streamers are just random people who decided to turn OBS on right? How does this not count as interaction?

>has a "boyfriend"
>also fucks random men and flaunts about it openly
>a total degenerate in all regards
>beta incel continues to give her thousands
What the fuck is wrong with our society?

Attached: 1533874502138.jpg (581x572, 109K)

>What the fuck is wrong with our society?

Its a society

goddamn i forget how fucking terrible normies are. look at that shit in the comments. people actually buy that shit

Yea I would be if I were as ugly and fat as you are

No you're just stupid and autistic

She was telling him she intended to be with him and the money was to help her relocate

>I-it's a joke guize!!!
Doesn't automatically make it funny or enjoyable in anyway, you dumb faggot.

all these enlightened idiots coming at me, it's too funny. your twitch gf doesn't give a fuck about you buddy.

user, no one youre talking to even mentioned twitch thots or orbiting. were you held back in high school?

I don't have a twitch girlfriend faggot.
I'm happily married 3 years. I don't give money to twitch streamers,never have never will.
You're autism isn't brave or funny. You arent cool or "woke" you are just sad and pathetic.

He probably was

Imagine saying the >u-u-umad? reply to me just calmly roasting you. God what a dumb fuck. Just soak in the truth maybe.

Imagine being this much of a little bitch.
Kys you faggot

the fact that you responded just proves what I said is true.

Wrong, but it's sad you miss the point you sad seething samefag: >u-u-umad? is not an argument. Leave.

you still sound and act mad.

Damn dude you're so cool, I wanna be just like you when I grow up.

Yea your mad.
Kys retard

God I hate orbiters. Kill them all.

>twitch user
>imagine meme phrase
>u mad?
Checks out

Twitch is such a fucking shithole, what went wrong?

Awwn that's nice user. It's always nice to be nice to a person who doesn't got enough nice in their lives.

Attached: 1559490804081.jpg (900x900, 144K)

The girl deserved more money for those convos, they were all about him moaning the entire time

>he doesn't have an avatar on discord
deserved it desu

It doesn't matter. Nothing will change from this. This has happened plenty of times and these sorts of retards will still blindly believe in these stupid whores and this will continue happening because they will never learn. The people who do this are NPCs and will do this sort of shit instinctively.

this. stop paying attention to dumb shit like this. There are always gunna be retarded betas who give girls money in exchange for feeling like they have a chance. Ignore and focus on yourself and becoming what you want to be. Use these retards as motivation of what not be like.

>stop paying attention to dumb shit like this
the boyim know shut it down
nothing to see here

dude weed lmao
we live in a society

Why are there so many guys that let themselves get cucked out of their money by thots that don't give two shits about them?

You sound pathetic and miserable.

It seems so wrong to me. the cuck is a beta, sure, but it seems to me at least he's holding down a job and contributing to society. it's cruel that he has come to the point where he must rely on this for any hope of attention from the opposite sex. what has happened to our society?

>Awwn that's nice user. It's always nice to be nice to a person who doesn't got enough nice in their lives.
Yeah, until you realize that you've given all the nice you had and you're left with nothing, and all the people you've given it to have fucked off to someone else and ghosted you entirely.

Stop projecting. Don't you have some streamer ass to kiss?

It's what they deserve, all's well that ends well.

>It's what they deserve, all's well that ends well.
What do you mean?

>Which one of you gave this girl $11,000 for her coke habit?
>Makes post about it with green text, video link, conversation ss and a reddit link.
Why are you a faggot orbiter that wastes money e-whores?

Attached: 7b4185ec32d70be7ece201c2d761dea9--frog-meme-collection.jpg (236x235, 10K)

Absolute -original- KEK

>Giving money to women