Would you date an obese, 28-year-old female virgin who has not left her room in six years?

Would you date an obese, 28-year-old female virgin who has not left her room in six years?

Attached: 75642545_p1.png (2000x2000, 750K)

As long as she was a femanon, sure.

a girl like that will not want to date anyone. trust me I know these girls, they still get men fawning over them but reject them all and stay in their rooms because they like being miserable. it's different for robots, we're in this situation because we're shit out of luck. females like that are super far gone, they've taken refuge in cats and lolcow or crystal cafe.

>obese
everything else is fine, i would only date a fat person if they actually commit to losing weight

hell no
neet or not, lose some fucking weight then we'll talk

No, because like said, if they've become that reclusive, they aren't looking for anyone. Even if they claim they're 'open', they most likely still want the guy to be in a significantly better position than them.

Would you date a treadmill

>Would you date an obese, 28-year-old female virgin who has not left her room in six years?
obese? no fucking way
that is the biggest dealbreaker of all
I'm a slob myself and I am barely fat
I expect a female to be much, much thinner than me

yeah unless you're a Chad with inhuman patience to "get her out of her shell", then she'll just block you out of her life giving you short/no answers and forget about you. if she's in this position the best thing for her is some kind of therapy and a couple female friends, moreso than a relationship.

Fuck no you stank bitch
I could smell this post

sounds like you are talking from experience

Wait are you the ~300lb shutin who posted in one thread, and I tried to interact with, and you didn't say anything? Because this thread is weirdly descriptive.

absolutely, I've talked to a handful of girls like this and every single one was beyond anything I could possibly do for them. just tell em to have a good life and get some help, obviously don't bother anymore since I got over my simp phase

post belly please

and yes, assuming her face is pretty

Attached: 111.png (686x577, 51K)

Not that user, but I had a girl just like he described. She always wanted to stay inside to play Animal Crossing or some shit. Had only dated a guy once when she was in HS.

Trying to have a conversation with her was near fucking impossible. It was always 1 word responses that I just couldn't work with. She never initated the conversation or really cared about my opinions. I don't know why I kept trying to get her for an entire year. I guess because she looked cute/virgin/barely dated.

That was 8 years ago when I was 20. Even now she still hasn't dated anyone.

I knew a girl like this, I was really into her, looking back I'd probably smash and pass.

I'd give it a shot, I'm into fatties and introverts.

absolutely the fuck NOT. I haven't sunken that low yet

Attached: 1517454444512.jpg (634x776, 48K)

If she was cute yeah I would

Attached: 7A198A71-CE90-4608-926B-EC8D7DB98B13.jpg (480x640, 41K)

these are the kind of girls that call themselves "fembots" mind you. women just don't need men like that anymore in this day and age, and they know this.

if she lost weight, yes.

Wouldnt date her publicly because of the age difference. But i would be fine with the other aspects

Nigga that aint even morbid obese and still hell too fat. Being fat is tell tale sign of low self respect and worth.

even that kind of girl wants chad I can never compete

Sometimes I still think about that one autistic fat chick I know. Like she is pretty obese and a fucking neet. I like to think about having her lie down and just cumming buckets into her neet pussy knowing she's not gonna shower for the next week or two. Make her parents raise my neet child.

I would but she'd leave me for someone better

>fat
everything else is completly fine, but being fat is fucking disgusting, and is not like being ugly since being fat is entirely your fault.

also forgot to say all fat people SHOULD FUCKING KILL THEMSELVES

Depends on her personality. I suppose I might not because online relationships are hard, and as it stands I want to die simply from being so lonely and I don't think another online connection will fix it

However the fact that she's 28, a virgin, obese doesn't change anything for me

Only if she's willing to leave her room to go on dates
>obese
based

Attached: 3874487723965.png (708x1000, 241K)

Only if they don't work out and stop eating like pigs user

>28 year old female virgin

Impossible all girls have lost their virginity in highschool. Even the ugly ones.

Yeah because then I can improve you and transform you into a good person.

Noone would ever date you you fat bitch. The only people here reacing out to you are delusional retard that fetishize the idea of you.

There's a chance, but it's not like you're going to reply with your discord or anything and I doubt if I post mine you'll add.

i would move in and be shutins together

Attached: 08.jpg (932x1200, 74K)

im a neet, how do i get a neet femanon gf and we can both be stinky grease monsters together?

I would in a heartbeat. Belly gf is endgame

if you're obese as a neet, you don't hate yourself enough to relate to me yet, as a fellow neet

you're on my level when you don't even derive pleasure from eating trash

edginess aside fat femanons always have insane problems with pleasure denial that makes them hard to trust

I fucked a fat woman in her 40s that I met on CL when I was 23. Fucking her doggystyle was like fucking a gigantic wall of flesh. Would do it again desu. Hell, I even worshipped her feet.

If she ain't a slob (isn't some stinky idiot) yeah sure because fat girls are love fat girls are life

on the other hand, she wouldn't want me, or anybody

Attached: 1560451518595.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

Obese is a-okay with me, I wouldn't demand that she lose weight or anything. but I would demand that she shave, hair monsters are not worth it.

post contact then, summer is the greasiest time of year

i can wash her ;)

Attached: 1300395881.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

add me snowmer#8777

They saw through your lame PUA games.
Try being a genuine human being for once

>obese
You lost me.
Unless we're talking 2D pigbeasts.