Very interesting. well what do you think Jow Forums?

very interesting. well what do you think Jow Forums?

Attached: file.png (813x529, 760K)

am i supposed to give a shit to what some pop artist says?

reality doesnt exist. its a social construct

>incels are social constructs
how does this make you feel?

why would I care about what some normie says in order to get attention.

That's because she's rode the cock carousel so much her vagina looks like a truck crashed into it. She's only saying it to cope.

while I agree that promiscuity is wrong, I never understood this logic. What's stopping a woman that's been with 1 man but had sex with him hundreds of times from having a blown out vagina?

In theory it is for a guy cause we dont have hymens
You cant tell a guy is a virgin

She's not wrong? It's a concept, it's not something tangible

Unironically true.
Without the burden of proving something exists, anything can exist.
I find that the movement is dangerous not because they're wrong on a fundamental level, but rather because they paint social constructs as a bad thing rather than a necessary tool of a sane society.

Of course it is.

When do you "lose" your virginity? When a girl touches your penis? If a girl makes you cum? If you just put the tip in? If she puts it in her mouth? If you cum in her vagina? If you thrust in her vagina? Are you a virgin if you only do anal?

Gives me a definition that everyone will agree on. You can't.

Well obviously the vagina would be the same. The only actual change would be psychological as women with many sexual partners become damaged goods, mentally, that are way less likely to form any meaningful relationships.

You can claim anything, doesn't make it true.

it is
if you lose your virginity while your unconcscious you might not even know it happened.

Try stick your finger into playdoh over and over agian, it will stay the same size hole no mattrer what, but if you have tons of guys with different sized fingers poking into it, it will get diformed

I mean it kind of is considering u can never tell since hymems can be easily broken from masturbation or sport and several girls are born without them too. You can also have sex without the hymen ever breaking if its flexible

Are u retarded? I unironically want to know. Why do u think different dicks will deform a vagina more than one, when that one dick can be any size

Isn't she married to some big stud tall Aryan Chad white guy? bit hypocritical to promote antiracism and racemixing in her music videos and then do this

>the hymen is not tangible
you're a fucking retard lmao

>no longer a virgin because being a virgin is a social construct
See ya later, virgins

>Virginity is a social construct
>I've pretty much made it
See you later freaks

it is to some extent
the hymen isn't nearly large enough to produce blood when pierce, the thing is so thin there's no blood in it

the whole 'bleeding during the first intercourse' is only a result of girls feeling absolutely terrified at the idea of receiving the cock that they just clench hard enough for the cock to chafe the sides enough to make them bleed

the hymen very rarely stays intact, in fact only a very low percentage of girls will still have their hymen when they hit adulthood, and that without having intercourse or even trying to fit anything phallic in there

there are a lot of girls that lose it by simply exercising even

the hymen is a thing alright, it's just not what most people think it is, you should read about it some day

>the whole 'bleeding during the first intercourse' is only a result of girls feeling absolutely terrified at the idea of receiving the cock that they just clench hard enough for the cock to chafe the sides enough to make them bleed
elaborate on that please

not the person ur replying too but not everyone bleeds either - i never bled the first time i did anything with my husband, and hes the only man ive beem with

Virginity isn't real, but the lasting psychological damage from a decade or more of short term relationships, where the woman will usually get with a guy she will never be good enough to marry, is very real.

Attached: wolfinger-sex-partners-divorce-figure-1-1.png (640x363, 101K)

there's nothing more to elaborate on user
girls bleeding on their first times (or any other times past that, more often than not during rape) is only a result of them clenching up by fear of penetration
and of course it happens less and less due to how open western society is with sexuality in general, girls more often than not masturbate during their teen years and have a much easier time finding information and material to alleviate those fears

just read up on it

it is yes. it's a word for lacking an experience. you don't have a word for people who never ate pizza or who never went on a rollercoaster. it is a social construct but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, social constructs are very real and affect our objective reality.

another point to make is that everyone has a different definition of it. If it means PIV, then what do you say about someone who sucked a hundred dicks? are they a virgin? and what about lesbians who never touched a dick?

Name literally anything that isn't a "social construct" aka idea

my dick isn't a social construct

I'm not watching that masonic devil-worshipping garbage

For real. Hymens mostly break from other activities. That kid you're talking to is an idiot

>hymen = virginity
The fact someone give such a wildly stupid definition for virginity kind of proves the point

The word dick is a social construct

good thing I wasn't talking about the word, but the appendage of flesh sticking out of my crotch then
brainlet

Probably this.
They are just creating all those new rules and ideas to dont feel bad about themself for fucking literally random chads.

Literally every word you just used is a social construct

doesn't matter you fag
the words are only used to define and communicate
they are NOT the things they define, only definitions

>reality doesnt exist. its a social construct
There are unironically post-modern university lecturers teaching exactly that.

why is this even a question?
why should we even give two fucks what some asshole roastie pop singer has to say?

I hope people stop stigmatizing virginity in the future. I hope guys realise that girls have to deal with being called virgins too. Im 23 and ive never had sex before and when i was a teen i had to deal with everyone talking about it constantly as if it was weird

Shut up your dick is a social construct

social constructs are a manifestations of human nature

>When do you "lose" your virginity? When a girl touches your penis? If a girl makes you cum? If you just put the tip in? If she puts it in her mouth? If you cum in her vagina? If you thrust in her vagina? Are you a virgin if you only do anal?
>he doesn't know what constitutes being a virgin...on Jow Forums!

So is consent, stupid cunt. Calling something a "social construct" in an attempt to somehow delegitimize it is a testament to her stupidity.

>woman
>virgin after 18
kek. Try it being the ONE thing you're supposed to do as a man and being a virgin at 29

Attached: This+might+be+useful+_8d2e796f5f532735cd6250a4169ad74c.jpg (295x499, 38K)

If it is then why do liberals and feminists keep hypocritically using it to shame men?

Is virgin just not being someone that has never had sexual intercourse? How is that a made up thing? You've either had sex or not.

If this is supposed to be true then why is being called a virgin a common shaming tactic from none other than roasts and their orbiters? Though I am certain we should all take the used up pop whore seriously, after all she was a Disney celebrity!

Attached: 17EB26D0-4466-4B9A-A2C9-31D32E130C7A.png (680x680, 221K)

I knew virginity was a social construct when I watched this movie about Steve Jobs
Apple was hiring people and this 30 something guy with a normal life comes in, Steve arrives late to the interview, behaves like an asshole and tells him he's a virgin. Guy says he has 2 daughters but Steve makes him gtfo the office.

The next scene shows some nonvirgins at work at apple, pretty much slaves for Steve's vision willing to do overtime for his master.