Fembots, is it typical to fuck about 30 guys in your teens?

Fembots, is it typical to fuck about 30 guys in your teens?

Attached: D84DFCA7-8DBF-46B7-969F-C9F80BD61040.jpg (981x634, 118K)

haha, jeez. did that girl have any free time to do other stuff?

I believe she's killed 29 men, probably suffocated them under her grotesquely shaped potato body.

What's she bragging about she's a slab of meat with a hole any desperate will plough

>body count
well I guess dogs do have bodies.

why are you posting this user? are you jealous? she's a fat hoe, only pathetic and desperate losers would go this low, have some dignity

If I was her I'd get an eating disorder ASAP, wtf, how do you fuck up living life on female mode like that?

no she's just a whore

>Fembots, is it typical to fuck about 30 guys in your teens?
it is, 100 is normal by age 24 nowdays

>30 by teens

these girls are in gangbangs by the time they are 12 and 13

50-60 maybe

>guys in your teens?
IDK most are wracking up numbers that high in their teens. but if they go to college... then all bets are off. there is some user with a folder of reddit screngrabs of women in their twenties and thirties talking about their body counts and 30 is not out of the ordinary. (or of screengrabs of dudes finding out their GF has fucked 20+ dicks and being sad about it)
I hope he shows up to this thread

So youre saying 29 is probably low because since she is fat and thus probably just lays there and takes it, she cant fuck 3 guys at a time during parties like a lot of teenage girls can? Makes sense

>TFW born too late to go to gangbang parties in middle school

Im 18 and my body count just became 13. So, no, I dont think so

I hope you get raped and murdered, haha, fuck off whore

>my body count just became 13
So what gift did you get her?

we're talking about women not fags, fag

>bodycount

Stupid zoomer-nigger slang

>zoomer-nigger
one and the same
zoomies are 100% the product of CIA based nigger culture psyOP, which is why they are the most pitiful generation to ever exist in History

Attached: DhcMuJfVQAAAOns.jpg (400x300, 17K)

You guys keep pushing this meme, but it genuinely isn't true. I only know two or three young women with very high (10+) body counts, and all of them have serious issues. Keep in mind, I associate almost exclusively with people that have issues.

No course not yah fuckin idiot.

>Of the women I know, the only ones who have fucked more than 10 have serious issues
>keep in mind I only have friends with serious issues

Sounds like all your female friends have fucked 10+...

yes all women are whores. they only want sex because that is what God made them: soulless holes.

Attached: 0c90b46320912944113cf12c7d4f2bb8ad0bb9704da0fa82417d23fde629b622.png (614x343, 112K)

I'm pretty sure that 29 is the amount of people she ate.

What I mean is that among my friends who have issues, only the really, really bad ones are complete sluts.

Nah, at the end of your teens the normal number is around 15-20 guys.
Mid-20s it's up to 40 guys.
Not counting blowjobs, that doesn't count.

>gangbangs by 12
bait

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-180831_Instagram.jpg (805x921, 357K)

this is probably the most realistic figure here,
after women have their first heartbreak or serious relationship breakup they tend to fuck around a ton, seen it happen to my ex and some of her friends too

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-190003_Instagram.jpg (1074x1013, 471K)

Your innocence is cute. I teach at a junior high and have had to break up multiple instances of MFM threesomes in the coat rooms.

When did you lose your V?

That doesnt count blowjobs, handjobs, and fingering or butthole swirls, right?

I'm sure it happens but nigger you're a propaganda victim if you think that's the norm everywhere. Just really depends on your area and culture, I went to a catholic school in a really nice area and even though catholic girls are freaks shit like that didn't happen. I overheard the really hot athletic chads talking back then and almost everykne but the alpha chad lost their virginity at like 16/17.

That's fucking gross. There is a difference between being chubby and flabby.

Teehee only 13

i did not have sex until i was 29.

i'd say it is. even though my body count is 0

she has binge eating disorder to be fat

This kind of pics make me realize than being a virgin looser in my 20s my be a blessing in disguise...

We get it she is ugly but fucks anything that will help her not feel ugly

Attached: 1562093647150.jpg (284x454, 10K)

If the dad is really dead then that is fake as fuck, welfare states basically full support moms that have kids under 18 if the dad died in a car crash.

if her face is cute I'd fuck the shit out of her

Attached: 1531772800644.gif (480x270, 85K)

Im 22 and had sex with 5 guys in total and 2 of them were from one night stands. The only reason why i was involved in causal sex is because i wanted to forget my abusive ex boyfriends and felt really lonely, desperate and had no self-esteem during that time. Of course it made me regret it badly and i stopped dating people for 2 years now.

I wanted to stay virgin until marriage but my first boyfriend i really loved and trusted put so much pressure on me and i really didn't want to lose him, so i had my first time with him when i was 16. You keep labeling us as whores but its guys who turn us into whores by taking advantage of our innocence.

Attached: download.jpg (845x555, 110K)

want to be my qt sub whore?

>It's okay because Chad pressured me and I didn't want to lose him
>won't even talk to robots without developing a look of disgust
Fuck off
Doesn't explain the one night stands

>innocence
How about get some willpower. Every man wants to fuck you, or would fuck you given the chance. It's your job to prevent that and have some standards.
Stop blaming men for being men when you failed as a woman.
Do you know what most men do after a bad breakup? Be alone for months, even years. Just because you can hop on a dick easily doesn't mean you should, or that people will respect it.
Men instinctively are repulsed by whores because they know they wouldn't be good mothers.

>How about get some willpower. Every man wants to fuck you, or would fuck you given the chance. It's your job to prevent that and have some standards.
Not to whiteknight but you could throw that back at men too. Why are WE supposed to stick our dicks in every hole if given the chance? Why are WE supposed to lack willpower to not fuck whores? I know our sex drives are powerful and almost impossible to put it down unless you've taken the monkpill but still us men, mainly just the Chad, have a share in this degenerate world too not just girls.

i dont think so, im 19 and still a virgin and all of my close friends (who i've grown up with) have only had 1 partner at most

Men are biologically programmed to stick dicks in holes at every possible opportunity. It's the best method men have to spread their genes. The most successful male genes survive because their owners stick their dicks in holes at a greater than average rate.

But you could say the same for women. In tribal societies the women would fuck all the guys and the mutt child was seen as a 'child of the tribe' not belonging to one man in particular according that fat chode Chris Ryan. It's really only until the rise of agricultural societies did people start 'owning' things, saying this is my land, my wife, and my child. I think monogamy is ultimately better for us humans but you can't excuse us men for fucking all the women as much as possible in primeval days and then complain that women are whores because women were probably bigger whores back then than now. What's fucked up about our society today is that people are trying to back to that primeval mindset but in the modern world which is not a good idea.