He's from the oId neighborhood

He's from the oId neighborhood

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 8.10.22 PM.png (1504x1134, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctv0rKlDdR0
youtube.com/watch?v=PadnqwT5mpA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kinda looks like matt lauer desu

it was wrong for him to get tackled i would clear that whole room full of normie scum

who is he and why people post him all the time now?
is he moots father?

>is he moots father?

ye

youtube.com/watch?v=ctv0rKlDdR0

He wasn't tackled, he got tucked into his shirt. He got owned like a fucking toddler

>i just wanted bagels teehee!

like she didnt provoke him

god I hate woman

that line made my blood fucking boil

Attached: aesthetic-ariana-ariana-grande-funny-Favim.com-3089199.jpg (600x583, 226K)

These desu tbqh

i didn't know why it really pissed me off when she said that but you got it exactly right. she knows she played a part in that guy just getting btfo and is laughing because she got away with it completely.

Imagine being such a little baby that you have a tantrum in the bagel store. Never skip nap time.

I actually like new york tough guys

To be fair this guy shows signs of paranoia. He went on a rant about Tinder over a cashier smiling. That's their jobs to be pleasant. I work in food service and you smile at people when they talk to you in order to give a positive "vibe". What did he expect the cashier to do instead of smile?

I actually feel bad for not only the shorter man who got angry but also everyone involved. It's unfortunate that he feels so much paranoia from others that he leads an entire store to a negative situation like that. I hope the guy finds support in the future.

Attached: 1530922831993.png (212x238, 7K)

Not true. He reported that the cashier kept asking him if he wanted a mini bagel over and over.

he said on youtube that the bagel ladies kept asking him if he wanted a mini bagel. he handled it poorly but if true the bagel ppl are cunts

we didnt see the whole ordeal, we just saw what happened after he started flipping out. from what ive read it seems like the cashier was making a joke of him by saying "are you sure you don't want a MINI bagel."
the guy has probably been given shit his entire life for being that short, it's not paranoia when you know everyone considers you a joke.

it's not paranoia, dude needs to accept that he's a damn midge and roll with the punches

So what we betting suicide or mass shooting.

The dude called the cops over 7/11 asked how tall he was and tried to get him arrested for harassment

he is a lolcow sperg who only likes free speech when it benefits him fuck em

If your very short or very tall you stand out and people ask about it its just part of life he needs to get over it

Or, you can get over yourself and leave people alone. I would never ask a stranger their height, weight, age, measurements, etc. It is just an inconsiderate thing to do

Oh dont get me wrong I 100% agree but you need to get over it and sure as fuck not call the cops about it while recording and telling a cop this man asked my height arrest him for harassment

Thats being a retarded spreg

just dont be a roastie and manlets won't rage at you. simple

Why do mutts care so much about height????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Who made you care about it so much????????????????????????

Attached: 1559012231696.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

watch at 27:00 incel. your hero has always been a creep and a dick.
youtube.com/watch?v=PadnqwT5mpA

he's the mentally ill guy provoking all these people. he's not a victim

sounds absolutely based to me, anything that creeps women out and makes people miserable is awesome

But how many punches can you take before you snap? I'm average height so I don't know how hard it is being short, but being bullied your whole life and then being told to just take it lying down would make me a little angry and bitter.

You can't even tell him to improve himself since you cannot change your height. His outburst, while is something that accomplished nothing but destroy his life, is completly justified. He's so low (Hah) on the social order that even people here don't mind making jokes at his expense. His life is a sad one.

Attached: rigged game.jpg (376x550, 39K)

>but being bullied your whole life
he's the one bullying people in case you haven't noticed.

Man developed a complex about his height due to people making fun his whole life. He turning bitter makes sense, not everyone can take being a punching bag their whole frickin' life. I'm not saying he is without blame, the people eating their food there didn't bother him but he made a ruckus of their day. But you have to understand that people are the way they are for a reason. His lot was a heavy one, one he never asked for.

Man, I wish he had agun and blasted the shit out of those tuck up whores.

he wasn't tackled dude. have you ever seen an adult spank a child? exact same mechanic in play.

>Who made you care about it so much????????????????????????

jewish people

I'm glad I discovered this man today. makes me feel so much better about myself even though I am by all accounts a loser.
I have something to live for, and so do you.

looks like down syndrome matt lauer