My wife bores me to fucking tears. I want to move back to living with my mum

My wife bores me to fucking tears. I want to move back to living with my mum.

How fucking tragic is this.

Attached: 1555113816517.jpg (1280x1027, 519K)

Shucks, I'll bite.
Tell me the story.

wow cute feet desu

I want to hear the story too. Also, I'd like to know what OP expected of marriage.

let me guess you married her so you could have sex whenever you wanted

>bores me
life isnt about being entertained 24/7

OK so when I first met my wife she was really into alternative scenes, was into interesting extreme films, music, was very thin and quite shy and quiet. I was fucking attracted to her. We got together but because she's from the Middle East, we couldn't cohabit if her family knew. So she just didn't tell them for like three years. Eventually she got bored keeping it from them, which is fair enough, and told them, and we knew that if we wanted to stay together, we had to get married. I also kind of hoped that getting married would make her relax more overall. She needed to chill out. Was too self conscious.

So we got married and it actually didnt change anything but make her more uptight. She felt less independent. Then she got less and less interested in the extreme scene stuff and acquired normie friends. Liked hanging out in baby groups etc. She also put on quite a bit of weight. I did not.

For a long time I felt she was also manipulating me. kept telling me she wanted me to be big and muscly and I said I didn't care about that. She said she wanted me to look and act like Khal Drogo. I thought it was stupid. She got more normie, I got more bored, and now the only things which she kinds funny and extreme are cat posts on Instagram or when her friend's kids do something funny.

She irritates the hell out of me. I don't find her as attractive as I used to, but even though she is losing weight now and looks not too bad, it's what's on the inside that counts for me and I don't feel that connection that I used to. I literally avoid her all the time I'm in the flat and dread coming home. She's also a clean freak and is obsessed with making the flat clean, I can't relax here most of the time unless I've done something wrong - not wiped something, not washed something, it's mad.

Also our families are feuding. They won't speak to each other now for the most part and no-one trusts her. It's all a fuck-up.

Looks like you are not a delusional idiot. You know whats wrong and you know what you want. Have a serious discussion addressing these points (use a curious tone) with her while keeping in mind that her words could be emotionally manipulative. Do not mention the manipulation part. Manipulators will step up their game if you let them know that you are onto them. Disconnect your emotions and focus on what she is trying to achieve with every individual word during a dialogue. This will let you come to a- albeit only slightly -less subjective conclusion.
If you decide to leave her after a heavy discussion like this, you might avoid/ease the drama that follows, making you seem like you are making a rational, rather than an emotional choice.

Take this with a pinch of salt
I am 21 years old living with my parents. Never had a woman in my life. I speak strategically because i have little confidence.

She sounds boring and like you hate living with her. Find another woman and divorce her or just separate. Don't walk out on your kids obviously. But the idea that an unhappy marriage is good for the kids is stupid.

Assuming you have kids that is, since you mentioned baby groups. If you don't have kids, sounds like it's just a relationship that reached its end.

Go on Grindr and get TOPPED or fuck sissycunt if you are bored it's easy and boicunt is tight

Unfortunately I have made that mistake. I told her I thought she was manipulating me, she just said, "I will manipulate you and you won't even notice". That ship has sailed. If I left, it would not be emotional at all. Just..... rational and necessary.

We don't have kids. I was very fucking careful on that front. I want another woman who gives me proper intimacy and closeness.

She goes back to the Middler East every summer for a couple of months. I'm thinking of doing it then for the following reasons

1. She can be unpredictable and sometimes physically aggressive when she doesn't get her own way

2. She is very very very good at convincing me to stay with her

3. Getting my shit out will be easy

You can say it's cowardice, fine. But I have gone into counselling as a result of this relationship and my counsellor has advised me to leave.

Sounds like you know what you need to do. Break the news to her midway through her vacation so that she doesn't feel like you were waiting for her to leave, and has time to process it before returning. Make it clear you aren't cheating, I would say something like "while you're away I've had to time to think", etc.

>beta soiboy can't handle Arab girl
lmao.

>Make it clear you aren't cheating, I would say something like "while you're away I've had to time to think", etc.

This is actually good advice user, thanks.

This is physically painful for me to read. I want to be your secret.

This is what I did with my fiance
Was kinda shameful breaking up long distance like that (I still think about it 4 years later and cringe) but it did work
She came and got her stuff like 2 months later and that was that

>because she's from the Middle East
God hates racemixers
God hates brown "people"

>lying about God
enjoy hell

Hah, well, you would be welcome in another reality. There are so many details I've left out. I actually met a girl in a bar a couple of weeks ago who was beautiful, she was really into me but I had to tell her I was married.

Do you think you're better off for it?

You didn't HAVE to. Let yourself experience something

bad advice, cheating is not the way to go and actually makes you stay for longer in a relationship that is already dead

it seems like you already know what you have to do. do it swiftly and move on. next time though, remember you will not keep the passion alive and that love is accepting the person even with all of their flaws.

Well you got no kids which is gonna make getting away from her a hell of a lot more easy. Once you've left her get your financial and living situations sorted out before you marry someone else

>I felt she was also manipulating me
>she
>manipulative
WOAH really? You're sure?

Attached: 1536294270384.png (352x350, 194K)

Well that is some shit.