I'm so jealous of all those chan girls who have creepy psycho stalkers saving their photos and making obsessive posts...

I'm so jealous of all those chan girls who have creepy psycho stalkers saving their photos and making obsessive posts about them and deifying them. I want nothing more than a batshit crazy orbiter who only lives to serve me. Who would do anything to please me and keep me talking to him. Who finds an extra source of income just to make money to spend on me. Someone who's addicted to me and loses his shit if I don't respond but will never give up. Even better if he's old and/or married.

>inb4 tranny larp
Fuck, I wish. At least most trannies are exhibitionists and with enough camwhoring they'll find a degenerate who worships them, guaranteed. I'm too paranoid to show myself, so I have no chance of ever being found by someone with the right amount of crazy.

Attached: tumblr_oogaxyK2gQ1vo6ykko1_400.jpg (400x337, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s073KRoWqElj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you expect to get an orbiter if you never show yourself

I don't, I already acknowledged that it's an impossible feat, that's why I'm screaming into the void.

I want this too. Except im willing to show my face and i love interacting with them. my reputation is pretty much ruined, though

>Even better if he's old and/or married.

Right? I hope you find someone. You can, easily. Remember youth doesn't last forever, take advantage of it now and get all the attention you can.

Why would you want this? I had this- its scary and a horrible thing to experience

Who are you and what's your reputation?

I'm legitimately literally paranoid. I isolate myself too much to ever meet someone.

Please tell me your story so I can live vicariously through you

Paranoid about them spreading your pics?

Umm I was a chan girl, but very small. I got into some messy stuff and now im a "roastie." But its all just rumors. Having that recognition is one of the best things. You dont even necessarily need to show your face anymore. Anons are desperate

Just make a trip or start avatarfaggin and mention you're a girl and post cute/anime girls and shit. Some of these ewhores never show who they are and still get orbiters and shit. All you have to do is that to get creepy orbiters, nothing more.

I mean
>join a few discords
>make friends
>share a few (normal) pics of myself after a while
>they spread A LOT (i wouldn't be surprised if 100s of ppl have them saved at this point)
>now everywhere i go in the community im in im known by 100s of ppl but i dont know most of them
>10s of guys idk dming me daily
>start getting dox and extortion threats
>leave discord for a year until it dies down

Its not as bad now but i absolutely hate being known. I dont join big discords any more and i go by a completely different alias. I never asked for it so i dont understand the appeal

>start getting dox and extortion threats

Oh thats fucking scary. Did they have valuable info, or just empty threats?

it never got publicly leaked afiak thankfully but they did get info on me

sunny, blease...

Which one are you

Ok I'll make a trip. I don't wanna be banned for avatarfagging.

That sounds hot. Are you really pretty? Why did your photos spread so much? What's your secret?

> i dont understand the appeal
I want to be worth it. I want to live in the uncertainty. I need the rush, I want to feel like I exist

I would love to say which one I am, but then people would start talking shit...

Post a pic then. I will save it and make threads for you.

Attached: 1560939583060.png (1916x2048, 1.66M)

Trips say you have to out yourself now. You already said you'd love to.

I honestly can't. It would be so much easier if I could.

i guess it was a mix of being kinda pretty and extremely active - i used to use discord for hours a day.

as well as that, probably just meeting the kind of people who like to save and share images of discord girls counted a lot towards how it happened. i didnt know they did that before i shared my pics tho tbqh

it definitely gives you a rush i suppose, if thats what you want youll definitely get it when this stuff happens

Why "can't" you? Are you just a pussy?

I'm male, fat AF, have an illness, a tiny dick, and my teeth are so bad that pieces are literally falling out. Yet I'm perfectly fine posting my pic. You can't be worse than me, what's your excuse?

I was in sheep village, Ill give you that much. Although im not sure if saying that will give you an idea.. discord is kind of a meme

Now all you have to do is build a character or something.

are you an older gen chan girl?

Come on, it isnt that hard, just post a picture. Creepy followers is what you want right?

Post a pic druxy

Attached: 1562812125802.gif (640x360, 337K)

nice trips
but no i wouldnt say old. it would be nice to be an older chan girl.. Jow Forums was much simpler lol. it wasn't more than 2 years ago
you cant selfpost, so doing that would get her banned

No you don't, I thought I did too but its really uncomfortable. I was always on the stalking end and when I've gotten stalked back I hated it.

Thats ok, she can watch us post about her. She will ignore them anyway

How do you want me to give you money?

>hours a day
That's nothing wtf. I'm a NEET and never leave my laptop. So you must be extremely pretty.

Yes I'm a pussy.

I don't know what that is, sounds like an orbiter circlejerk discord. I tried to join some of those, but I never know what to say and they all have at least one edgy girl getting all the attention.

I have a legitimate fear of seeing myself. I hate even looking in a mirror. I can't stand taking selfies. The last time I did it it took me 2 hours of psyching myself up and sending it and then I ghosted immediately and changed my account. I had known that guy for 8 months by then. Spoke all day every day. One of my friends offered to send me acid because she said she took it and looked into the mirror and felt like she could mentally shift her features to look more pleasing and it got rid of a lot of her insecurity. But I sat down with a mirror and was about to take the tab when just the thought of being alone with my face gave me so much more anxiety than the thought of taking LSD. I threw it in the toilet

Tell me about your stalking both active and passive

I don't know it's just a fantasy but it makes me feel so dirty

Do you have an amazon wishlist? You could try that.

Just post a pic please. Or at least drop a discord

Attached: 1561650902382.gif (370x300, 332K)

I don't want to get recognized/doxxed again. sorry

What's your fear exactly..? You just really dislike your own looks?

I have no interest in stalking you, I'm not quite that dumb, just curious why you'd want it yet aren't brave enough to try

Typical f*mnoid behavior. What have you learned from r9k? It's not "be a better person" it's "it's okay to treat men like ATMs"

>it's okay to treat men like ATMs
But it is.

yep, it was a big orbiting server. and all of the edgy girls were given attention. you have to try really hard to make it about yourself, and then you need to make yourself interesting enough to keep attention
ive learned absolutely nothing. there's no being a better person, because Jow Forums is a terrible community

>it's not my fault it's the community that's bad I can't be held accountable for anything

Attached: 1522868213890.jpg (457x457, 29K)

I have a girl that I interact with exactly how you've described. She hates me and she's threatned a restraining order several times

Attached: 10271902730.png (633x758, 20K)

OP, you are really trying my patience. Just post a pick or any other information where I can obsessively stalk you and I will. You want a fand, dont you? I will be your number 1 fan. I will buy you gifts. Come on OP.

Attached: 1561351169782.jpg (300x260, 14K)

You see druxy? you already have the start of an orbiter right here. This is what you will be facing but 1000x stronger, hope you rethink what you're doing.

Or you can try and become a vampire and join our cult.

Attached: 125907l.jpg (310x450, 87K)

at the time i was underage and still in school so i couldnt post a lot (not underage anymore mods), but trust me when i say that since theres hardly any girls on discord compared to guys, when the right weirdoes take a liking to you you gain orbiters fast

i never said i wasnt accountable. and not like i did anything wrong, either.
this reminds me of another thing.
no one will be interested in you unless youre underaged.

I don't even look like a person, I'm not even extremely disfigured I just don't look human at all

I'm not good at putting myself into the center of attention in a group setting like that, I can only talk big when it's like this thread here, where there are no consequences.

Don't judge her if you don't know what it's like.

God just take me instead I will give you a lot of attention

If anyone who asked REALLY wants to add me
druxy#1324
I'm already really anxious and nervous and might not know what to say immediately.

yeah, underage girls get a lot of attention but i think that might be because there tends to be more of them in these kinds of servers? guys are definitely pedos on discord but i dont think thats all of it as they still try to get nudes and info of adults. i think more than being pedo, theyre just desperate to orbit a girl

Druxy Druxy Druxy!
Post a picture! I want to be your first and best orbiter! Come one silly, there is no reason to nervous, I am sure you are super cute :3

Attached: 3da.gif (480x270, 670K)

I have pure O ocd and she's the object of my obsession. What makes you think you're better than her?

Attached: 98EF13C6-4EE0-4193-9756-5E4C91726F7A.jpg (992x858, 185K)

Accept my request please druxy!

Attached: 8b9433f8f94323535b87246b2ea95db6105063d9_00.gif (320x302, 359K)

I think they like underage girls not even specifically because they're pedos but because they're somehow sacred or untouchable, even if a lot of them aren't pure, you're only in those teen years for a short time and it's when your hormones go the wildest so they'll always chase that time when they first discovered what sexual feelings and romantic feelings are like and try to freeze that moment in time.

I'm sorry

it's because underage/young girls are more naive and easier to manipulate and generally more tolerant of icky behavior

I'm not but I could at least try to fill that void

I accepted the requests I got

yeah thats very true, guys seem to really like girls who give of the "innocent" naive vibe

My heart is beating really fast. 4 people added me. I'm sorry that I'm awkward

Don't worry about it, take your time and relax

JUst post a vocaroo proof ya moran

typical psycho cunt

kill yourself and I'll orbit your grave

>no one will be interested in you unless youre underaged
this is...not true at all. take my word for it.

vocaroo.com/i/s073KRoWqElj

That's a cute whisper, drux.

I think this is a little unrealistic. Women have power over men pretty much until they get wrinkles

your voice is really nice :)

Warm welcome to our new queen druxy, hope you have the loyal orbiters you deserve!

I wish there was a more original way to say thank you