If it was possible to become a woman would you do it?

If it was possible to become a woman would you do it?

I mean actually possible, not like trannies or cutting your dick off and taking hormones and pretending to be a woman even though you are still male.

I mean literally: tomorrow you wake up as if you had always been female, you have a feminine face and body, and two X chromosomes.

Would you accept?

What would you do on day 1?

Attached: 1285438183806.jpg (490x500, 54K)

I would hate to be a woman but I would be a pretty damn hot one

I would hit up Tinder and have sex with a different man every day.

Then I would get a job that I don't deserve and just do nothing except chat all day.

If it was reversible and had no side effects?

I might give it a try for a little while just to see what the other side lives like. But not like a "OH YEAH I'M A WOMAN NOW!" I'd just try it for a few months then change back.

no, i love women i don't want to be them

For like a day or two if it were magically reversible, but no

Only if i was an attractive one.

Attached: 1552025488723.gif (466x625, 205K)

I would love to try being a girl I'm pretty sure it would fix the lonliness problem in my life if I knew make up and how to dress

Why not?

People would give you money and actually want to socialize with you merely for existing.

Attached: Nazi Bar.png (279x289, 200K)

If you answer yes at all ((((they)))) got to you and you are a disgusting mentally ill tranny and deserve to die

You can't deny that women have it better now.

no matter how easy women have it, (despite their ridiculous claims that living was a woman in the western world is hard) i'd rather be a man.

i like knowing that no matter how shit i take, i won't take the easy path and press the win button in life

Attached: 1455684040835s.jpg (250x214, 5K)

>op literally refers to how the chromosomes and biology changes in this hypothetical

>tranny

yes they do but men still want to be men see if you want to be the other sex you are a degenerate tranny you fucking mong

Well "degenerate tranny you fucking mong" isn't gonna convince anyone that women don't have it better in life.

>If it was possible to become a woman would you do it?
Hell no, men are superior.

Yes. People would literally give you attention for simply existing.

Plus if you turn into a women you'll start slowly adopting their retarded mindset. I'd rather not do that

this all these retarded trannies in this thread dont understand eventually they will no longer be men

yeah, having people love you for no reason? of course

yeah why not. i can just show my eyes online and id prob get free stuff