List your mental illnesses

list your mental illnesses
>high functioning autism
>social anxiety
>"depression"
>borderline personality disorder
>c-ptsd

Attached: kvlt avatar monochrome.png (417x417, 16K)

Shawty, she a baddie and her body tastes like candy
Thaiboy's not her daddy but for shawty, I'mma spend it

fuck off and die you nigger emulating normalfag

was gonna respond until i read this

>aspie
>bipolar
>OCD
>not sure if I still have PTSD

>hear voices
>social anxiety
>c-PTSD

Just imagine, for one second, having any of the above "illnesses". Let me guess, you're also a weeb who wears glasses, a loli watching queer, or a wannabe "sociopath"? Gtfo dude forreal.

BPD, Bipolar, PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, Anorexia

I'm pretty sure I have bipolar disorder.

wowowow this seems like i good way to blame your problems on "im sick and if you don't believe me you're a horrible person"

if you're self diagnosed with this stuff what you say is a fucking stupid cowards excuse and if what you say is diagnosed then im sorry you got it rougher than others but you should still strive to live your life in the most fulfilling manner possible rather than have some im the most damaged competition or let me tell myself again why my short comings are acceptable

and if you're not doing that ITT what are you doing? just blandly listing traumas you have for no reason with no emotion? i don't think so

put yourself together as best possible

Attached: 1532124897128.jpg (500x421, 21K)

>low self esteem
>mommy issues
>food addiction so i cycle between normal and being overweight
>insecurity
>anxiety
>sperginess

>undiagnosed
not even my psychiatrist knows what's wrong with me

>depression
>probably asperger, unable to make really close friends except on the internet, but maybe that's because they can't hear me stutter and think for 5 hours about what to say, and my body language
>social anxiety as i said above

B-pd
Aspd
Dpd
Bpd (the good one)
IED
ODD

Is this enough to be a robot

yes deffinitely
also are you violent? I have IED BPD and ASPD and am very

Attached: yuno gasai wallpaper.jpg (486x550, 68K)

Very i spent 4 years in jail for gbh i didn't mention ptsd on the list even though i am diagnosed because i faked it for benefits.

Ohh and what drugs if any are you on

unemployment disorder.
people are so mean and they don't understand anything. I'm a NEET now.

why u hatin tho

I dont use any drugs and never have because I know there are more important things in life besides pleasure.

>infp
>homosexuality
>schizophrenic

Because the unintellegent culture that pervades all social circles in america is the reason why I dont have any friends.

diagnosed with
>autism
>schizo
is BPD a real "mental illness"? Seems like one of those one's that's basically "I'm a cunt but it's not my fault".

Attached: 1562791180997.png (462x347, 193K)

pretty sure i have some kind of high functioning autism. subtle enough that most people dont notice at first, but i definitely have strange mannerisms and occasional emotional episodes.

i probably also have depression but im still in denial about it.

i was diagnosed with ADHD but it was complete bullshit. just the shrink trying to get me on meds to feed big pharma. i lack discipline and drive, thats all.

Attached: 1561417574584s.jpg (187x250, 5K)

what do the voices say user

BPD is an illness shitty people think they have but do not. people these days convince themselves they have disorder for pity points and then consciously or unconsciously act out in ways that fulfill their false beliefs

>aspergers/high functioning autism
>depression
>anxiety
>bpd
>c-ptsd
>ocd

OP are you me

i sure hope you either have or are trying to get NEETbux for this bullshit

>BPD is an illness shitty people think they have but do not.

oh neat we have a BPD expert in the thread

I dont get welfare because I want to make my own money and be wealthy one day so i can have my own chemistry lab and work on robotic projects

so are you trying to say that BPD doesn't actually exist or what?

maybe we should call the government, im sure they'll be thrilled to know that they're no longer obligated to give people money for this impairment, same goes for every trained psychologist who works with people who have the disorder, they'll be happy to give them the news that BPD doesnt actually exist and they've actually just been faking it the whole time

nah nigga u just gay

getting welfare wouldnt stop you from being able to make your own money, you would just stop receiving checks from the government once you started making a certain amount of money on your own. it's basically there until you no longer need it

>cptsd
>depression
>Anxiety
Medical pot helps but not much

>Schizo
>BPD
I don't know how much longer I can take this. Might off myself when I'm 30.

Attached: mistadrink.png (250x250, 102K)

>anxiety
>depression
>panic attacks
>Narcissistic PD
>racist
I would put ASPD but this is a t*mblr tier post and op is a fag.

Attached: buggeroff.jpg (500x500, 68K)

MENTAL ILLNESS ISN'T REAL ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD IN MY HEAD ITS MY GOD DAMN DYSFUNCTIONAL FRONTAL LOBE CAUSING MANIC DEPRESSION / BIPOLAR INSANE THOUGHTS I SWEAR TO CHRIST I CANNOT MAKE IT THROUGH ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT FLASHBACKS OF MY HORRIFIC CHILDHOOD BUT NO WORRIES GUYS IM COPING UNTIL I GET SO FED UP WITH MYSELF I PULL THE TRIGGER

I got diagnosed with ADHD but I still question to this day if I was got the right diagnosis.
>BPD
No wonder you keep posting this stupid edgy avatar

Legendary member man drain ceo man

depression
social anxiety
pretty sure i also have avoidant personality disorder

Bipolar 1
GAD
Depression
Hyper Empathy
Slight Narcissism

At least, that's according to the looney bin. That being said, if you let labels control and define you, you need to get a grip. There are plenty of objectively successful people who have what I have, or much worse.

Took me almost 27 years to realize it. Focus on your strengths. Hell, even some parts of one's "illness" can be beneficial.

I hardly put in any effort in college right now and I'm absolutely crushing it. I've been pulled aside and asked about my memory, encouraged to be a professor, and praised by my educators and peers.

Make the most of what you have. The only way the flame truly gets extinguished is if you purposefully deprive it.

I have never been diagnosed but I have depression for sure. Sometimes feels like I might have some other stuff too

anxiety depression and ptsd
I will never get a bf or even a friend who wants to handle that

>ADHD
>Bipolar II

I am better now that I'm on all kinds of meds, but shit I feel for you robots

AHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT THIS BIG JUMBO FAG RIGHT HERE GUESSING HIS ASS OFF. YEAH U WERE A FRIEND BUT SHIT HIT THE FAN, IC ALLED U OUT AND YOU RAN WITH YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS. I SNIFF OUT SOCIOPATHS LIKE A FKING DRUG DOG IN AN OPEN FIELD. BIPOLAR SO WHAT? PUSSY ASS BITCH ASS BITCH ULL DIE LONELY

>Anxiety (diagnosed)
>Depression (diagnosed)
>OCD (diagnosed)
>high functioning ASD (suspected by professionals, not officially diagnosed)
>PTSD (suspect)
>Paranoia / Schizoaffective disorder (suspect)
A close friend who knows people with BPD think I have BPD but I don't know.
I'm not sure how much it even bothers me any more. It's so normalized to me I can't even imagine what a "regular" life must be like.

After talking with some people, looking back at my past relationships, Im 90% sure that Im a borderline

However, now that Im aware of it, Ive pushed 90% of people away and Im shutting down and going full hermit

10/10, would recommend

>Major Depressive Disorder
>PTSD
>Depersonalization Disorder

All diagnosed and all being treated with Zoloft. The last one really sucks though. It's the only that I feel actually gets in the way of life.

Attached: 1527710564670[1].jpg (692x474, 29K)

I can't remember how many there is, all were self diagnosed. Problem is that I do not feel all of them every day, they just pass or come out prominent. Kind of like "high functioning autism", people who do not know you well enough might suspect you are not 100, but nothing more.

Imagine going to a psychiatrist and getting diag((nose))d, enjoy your lifetime of mcjobs and background checks.

>major depressive disorder
>aspergers
i think i am so depressed because i have no purpose in life. i love art and literature but have no place in any of it and there is nothing i can do. i am trying to make a youtube channel but it will never take off.

what's your emotional range like on an average day?

d-d-don't kill me user... i'll hug you.

whats your youtube channel user? ill gladly supp0rt it

really! that is great. it is called novelty seeking. i intend to review and talk about literature that is under apreciated or from peripheral cultures. i want to do some history and other such shit, but mostly lit. right now i am almost done with a full script for this book (pic related). it by danill andreev and deeply fascinating man and his lifetime or religious visions. he comes up with this complex religious architecture like in the divine comedy. it is an incredible out pouring of creativity, a completly unique idea, like blake or dante.

Attached: rose of the world.jpg (475x475, 37K)

im calm, a bit moody. Depends on the setting I can go overly cheerful or angry in seconds, lasting from minutes to hours (basically a mild bpd). I managed to identify a few triggers, though I have no idea yet how to treat these. Dont want to take any drugs at all, prescripted or not.

Do not hug me gay user, I havent felt human connection in years and I start to be content with it.

b-b-but receiving a warm cushy hug might fix you! do u lash out at ppl or animals (pls no)?

Social anxiety and probably schizophenia and im just too far into internet culture that the normal world seems foreign

>Autism
>OCD
>Axiety
>ADHD

>suspect major depressive
>suspect social anxiety
>suspect autism
I never wanted to get evaluated for fear of sperging out in front of the therapist or being burdensome to family.

Attached: feel30.jpg (624x714, 56K)

Lots of spergs in here.... too many spergs actually. Is autism even real? What are some tell-tale signs that someone is a sperg?

>bipolar depression
>pretty sure i have multiple personality disorder
>ocd
>schizo
>sociopath
rawr haha not like other girls xDD

If you have any stims. Like, you start feeling something "build up" inside you and then you have to rock back and forth to relieve the excess energy. I thought this was normal for years until my therapist told me it's a classical autistic trait.

This isn't an intensive social activity by any means. I've also considered schizoid personality disorder a possibility.

I think I just look for mental disorders for a lens to analyze myself through so I don't feel as bad that I'm a miserable piece of shit with a dead-end personality and I would be able to get "fixed".

Attached: schizoid personality disorder.png (1458x813, 1.12M)

not professionally diagnosed with anything, stop taking online tests and diagnosing yourselves losers

Haha holy shit, that's an ancient stim of mine. Fortunately for me, I left it behind and moved onto shitting my pants and laying in it for a bit. Not as bad as it sounds.

That's cool user. I gtg. Mom brought home lil ceasars and BOY, am I fuckin hungry.

Counterpoint:
Any robots that do not have any mental illnesses? I might be mildly depressed but that's about it.

Attached: apu thumbs up.jpg (880x670, 169K)

Is pacing included as a "stim" activity? Asking for an acquaintance.

not necessarily, but it could be. If it's an actual physical, impulsive need that needs to be performed, that's more stim-like behavior. It's hard to explain, but the closest thing I can compare it to is sensory overload.

>severe ADHD
>narcissistic personality disorder
>severe depression

I've known about the autism but I just got diagnosed with AvPD does it get better

Attached: 1543358948464.png (681x501, 453K)

>definitely high functioning autism
>slight social anxiety
>I guess depression but it's on off so would that be bi polar depression? I don't know and honestly don't care enough to really look it up.

self-diagnosing oneself is probably a mental illness

>low self esteem too if that counts

I've had severe anxiety, depression, and agoraphobia all my life. I am wondering if I have AvPD which would explain why no treatment works. Can some diagnosed anons tell me about how they got diagnosed?

Attached: expand.png (101x116, 25K)

>Anxiety (diagnosed)
>Bipolar (pre-diagnosed)
>Depression (had, maybe 'cause bipolarity)
>Schizoid, BPD, or PTSD(suspected by me)
i have resting bitch face so it makes it even worse, fuck.

Attached: 60067305_445774002880532_9005118757634134300_n.jpg (1124x766, 68K)

>aspie
>Depression
>Dissasociation

Generalized anxiety and major depressive disorder, both diagnosed. I take an ssri and some other shit for stress and anxiety that barely helps