What were the best years of your life?

What were the best years of your life?

Attached: 1559226467160.jpg (640x640, 133K)

I'm still waiting for it to become good

my life has been a nightmare from the start so I never got those

I had a gf from 2011-2014 and it was awesome

Attached: 1526013264498.png (1180x1180, 48K)

my childhood i couldnt tell you what year it became bad exactly but boy do i wish i could relive my life when i was young and middle class and had all the gaming systems from 1996-2008

never, it was shit from the start desu

Attached: ujhoab2sgzzz.jpg (1024x576, 106K)

Probably pre-10 years old when I was just dumb and did whatever people said and it was still somehow fun?

Shrug, I don't really remember that time, and any time after that wasn't good enough to class it as best

4th grade-6th grade. Had friends, got in a couple fights and earned myself a reputation as a tough kid, was fastest kid in our grade, kissed a girl. Now I am just a loser. Still pretty fast at least.

Attached: original.gif (400x240, 861K)

2009-2011
>lost my virginity
>broke up with gf and fucked all her friends
>fucked 3 girls in 36 hours at a NYE party
>got my dick sucked by my stepsister all summer

1998-2012 i feel like i climbed a massive mountain and reached the top, now its all down hill

Early-mid 2013, being able to spend time in school with my first crush. Every other year has been varying degrees of shit.

16-20. 32 now.

This

I still saved all the love letters we exchanged all those years ago in a box
Theyre nice to look at every now and again after a bunch of drinks

Attached: 1561564282270.jpg (886x830, 65K)

12-14 when I could actually befriend my friends gfs and cuck them

2012 - 2016 I was a locally famous jazz and blues (primarily) musician and attending university for accounting. I had a couple girlfriends and a lot of friends.
Now I slave away in a cubicle all day. I'd kill to move back home and see all my musician friends again.

Attached: 1560530427711.jpg (400x533, 29K)

That was a long time ago. Why not get a new one

The big bang to the day of my conception were pretty chill

>locally famous
This is golden stupidity

Probably high school. There isnt nothing that can compare to riding around drug and alcohol fueled with my friends

Doing pills with bitches and fucking

Partying

We basically lived at my friends house his parents were never home. Times of my life makes me literally almost cry knowing its over

Now im 25 and approaching the 30 yo boomer meme fr. I MOW MY YARD YEAH WHAT OF IT?

>8-12

it wasn't even great then and my home life was miserable but i didn't know how bad things were back then.

Freshman year when I was 14 in 2009. I actually had friends and was physically attractive, got fat over the summer became seclusive and never recovered.

I have some good memories back from early to middle childhood. Life back then was so radically different, the world seemed so different.

2018, when I was very attracted to a girl. Started reading Schopenhauer, changing my entire view on life. Even knowing femanon would never love me, I was very happy while thinking about her, I even wrote a 80 pages book. Now, after a lot of disasters that happened after it, I'm trying to recover from the tragic end of those good times.

I'm still waiting for mine at 28

2011 was fucking awesome

freshman year of college
i became good friends with some frat guys and they invited me to most of their parties
they dropped after freshman year so i never got invited to any parties after that and i became more isolated as my parents couldnt pay for my education after sophomore year so i had to work a fair amount

My best years are now, I mean sure I'm lonely, depressed and working in a dead end job, but it's better than being lonely, depressed and being in school surrounded by people who hate me and contemplating suicide every night, thinking about how I have to go back there the next day.

probably 2007-10, when I was 20-23. I was in college for most of that time, which was almost entirely god-awful shit but kept people off my back about being a failure in life. The good part was that my high school friends were also losers and we played WoW together pretty much all the time. My highscool oneitis would stay up with me monday nights into tuesday mornings so we could grind battlegrounds for welfare epics, we'd only go to sleep when they took the servers down for maintenance.

You know how this story ends. My loser friends eventually got jobs and dates and so on and put their lives in order, and I... didn't. They're happy to have those days behind them, and I want nothing more than to go back to them.

Attached: 1497730837528.png (512x512, 8K)

sounds pretty awesome user, those years were good to me too

Attached: 1487197588035.jpg (822x900, 289K)

youre basically sonic

Fucking mogged. She should never stand next to her.

From 12 to 16.
Having my childhood and puberty at the same time was incredible

How did you fall so far, former chad?

Worked at a comfy department store grades 11-12, had a qt nerd gf that worked on the other side of the attached mall

Would return carts and visit her

Still fucked up she cheated on me, but i got to be a tinder chad after which was pretty fun, then i bought my own house afterwards which was a good arc too, then there was the move across the country to be a musician arc

Now im in the parents lie to the police to have you put in a mental hospital arc

Attached: B0BC7543-D2C7-4AF8-8732-BE5F2A0416FD.jpg (750x356, 127K)

what will be the arc of arcs

Well im looking at spending the foreseeable future wageslaving in a warehouse in agony because i lost my awesome job and didnt go to school

Im 25 now, all my friends have either moved away or hate me for some reason or another, im left with a single friend i can really count on, but hes an out of control alcoholic unfortunately

Idk, i wanna go to japan at some point which is something to look forward to, and meeting a real girl to share my life is would be nice but genuinely pretty unrealistic

good luck on your journey user, hope you find what youre looking for

Attached: 1562684916191.jpg (875x550, 113K)

Hey thanks man, i just gotta deal with being in this prison for a few more weeks

My first year of college. I was still so blessedly ignorant about life, so blessedly ignorant about the world and my place in it
>thought my social status was higher than it really was
>thought I had a chance with girls
>thought I had a chance at a good future
>thought anyone gave a crap about me
>thought I was special in some way
My first cold hard slap with reality, it was all downhill after that.

Attached: 829492376.png (680x574, 127K)

how old are u now user

>how old are u now user

so this was back in like 2003?

>so this was back in like 2003?
yep

3rd grade, everything has gotten progressively worse since then

l WANT TO GO BACK TOO! I WAS A HAPPY 11 YEAR OLD THEN WHAT THE FUCK BROS

Attached: 1560731160771.jpg (288x288, 15K)

2011-2012 were the best years of my life. They literally feel like some dream of heaven compared to my hellish life currently.