Why are attractive women completely devoid of any culture?

why are attractive women completely devoid of any culture?

i know a handful 4-6s that are really 'in the know' when it comes to internet culture, interests, subcultures, vidya, drugs, music etc. they're generally not thots and whores (although admittedly all women are to some degree)

ANY GIRL. ANY. that is a 7 and up is completely devoid of anything interesting or unique. i have literally nothing to talk to one of these whores about. oh wow you like taylor swift and starbucks? so unique! you have three thousand followers zOmg marry me!!!

what the fuck do they even do in their freetime aside from pinterest, Instagram/snapchat and e-shopping? are they truly robots?

Attached: 1545699740726.webm (540x960, 1.57M)

They don't have interests because they don't need to.

I've noticed this too, it's weird and I often wonder if it's worth it.

because they never had to develop a personality to get to where they are in life.

holy shit this actually makes me glad to be an awkward introvert

Their time is fully occupied by social activities because people contantly want their attention.

why do you fucks interact and fill whatever fragmentary social life you have with vapid randos instead of smart and nice people?

I would suck this traps cock

Has she ever posted her sissyclit?

I know literally ONE (1) girl that is above 6, INTP, into not normie stuff, is funny/makes good meme, and I know her only online. Every other girl is either into anime or into normie shit. It's honestly depressing to see how many girls are brain dead.
The saddest thing is that she doesn't want me because I was telling a "friend" in private about how much I like her, and then he spilled it all on the group because I didn't do something he wanted from me, and now she thinks I'm a bit of a creep. And when I first met her we were doing roleplay, and that was honestly the closest thing I had to a gf. Yes I'm an aspie.

>internet culture, interests, subcultures, vidya, drugs,
>culture
face palm.

Date an ugly girl then. Youth and beauty fade.

>The saddest thing is that she doesn't want me because I was telling a "friend" in private about how much I like her, and then he spilled it all on the group because I didn't do something he wanted from me, and now she thinks I'm a bit of a creep.
none of these people are your friends, leave that group chat immediately and forget about her.

I forgot, she was bullied in middle school. And honestly if a girl was repeatedly bullied she's either a psycho(because of the bullying) or an interesting girl, because that's how the female hive mind works.

>INB4, I've never had a sociology/anthropology course so I don't understand the term
GTFO brainlet scum

To be honest, I'm really a bit creepy sometimes. I still have some friends there but they're not a lot. I have also begun to talk with some English guys (i'm not English), unfortunately it looks like I'm the only one without any IRL friend there so I get to talk to them only sometimes.
God why was I such an autistic kid when I was young. I'm not even ugly. If I were less fat I would be a 7, excluding the pimples.

nigger just stop caring about other people's perceptions of you. you're looking for others approval but it will never be there. set out to become the best version of yourself and just disappear from society.

Attached: e0489e4f1babd230c94646b2a713acbd.jpg (610x481, 66K)

Where so I find otaku gf?

Attached: 1561830373884.gif (500x364, 543K)

are these threads real or just bait? is r9k really this pathetic?

how about instead of trolling you give an answer, huh?

holy shit no way you can't be this pathetic.
this must be a joke.
did you leave your house today?
my entire family is made up of cultured 7/10 or above women, as are most of my friends. did you ever consider maybe pretty girls just dont have time to waste on smalltalk with you?

>Where so I find otaku gf?

Right here.

woah dude no need to get all personal. no surprise i dont talk to you if you immediately go all out on me.

>my entire family is made up of cultured 7/10 or above women, as are most of my friends.

wow :O

>my entire family is made up of cultured 7/10 or above women
You mean there is not a single man in your family? Yep, checks out.

> Right here.
Prove it!

When everyone starts treating you like you're god then why improve anything? They also have the maturity of a 16 year old because the tactics they used at 16 worked well into their 20's. Same goes for chad to some extent. All he needs to know is beer and sportsball and hes good in most peoples eyes.

>responding with an entire novel
looks like your the pathetic loser desu

>four lines is a novel
and im the uncultured one lol

Most good looking people have underdeveloped personalities. They don't need to take the time to be interesting because everyone loves them regardless. Life isn't fair.

look dude you are generalizing a whole group of people based on looks alone. You sound very bitter and angry at these women.

You are judging women based on their tastes alone and making an assumption on them. These are humans that lived a whole life just like you man.

You gotta ask yourself, who the fuck am i to say liking starbucks and taylor swift isn't interesting? I suppose everyone should enjoy what you like? Because you are the authority on what is interesting?

Look, i understand what you're saying because i don't particularly like those types of things as well. But everyone around you knows something you don't.

Imagine someone who you think has more culture than you or "better" interests talking like this about you and generalizing you and your peers. Just shitting all over your life and the personality you built over the years.

What are these girls to do in your opinion? Should we just kill them all? Use them as sex slaves since they have no personality?

Maybe the problem is that you can't find a common ground to conect with them, or you are searching for a type of girl in the wrong places. Find people who conect with you and stop hating on those who don't thats just life

>set out to become the best version of yourself and just disappear from society.
how do i get a good job except sending millions of curriculums like a whore except knowing the local Shekelsteinberg.

>the ultranormie-tier "everything is interesting man, basic bitches don't exist" basic bitch relstivism
>the fucking reddit spacing
Nah.

Saying normie as a derogatory implies you are in this elevated sub culture that knows better. I stand by what i said. Why is liking Taylor Swift (for example) mundane, and something only a simpleton and vapid person would indulge in? And if it is, then what is a superior taste and who determines it?

Also i don't use reddit i like to type with this spacing what the fuck does it bug you.

This is just you deluding yourself into thinking your interests aren't retarded, I'm sorry.

Girls over 7 I have met all can provide a lot better conversation here than most of r9k

>been in 3 relationships with stunning yet introverted beauties
>met all of them online
>only one knew about Jow Forums at all (was a virgin with huge tiddies and dream body)
>all of them could entertain conversations for hours, every every single day
>they had stark and pleasant personalities
>actually had fun with them

>fast forward to today
>contact a few fembots
>they're either dumb as shit or pretentious
>looks are nothing to talk about
>extremely picky while providing nothing themselves
>mentally ill
>actually reject my care and affection
>backpedal and ghost all the time while continuing their self-loathing routine
>jump from one orbiter to another
Yeap.

Attached: 1541879876277.jpg (482x440, 124K)

Have you even see her without make up?
Also, how old are you?

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (500x533, 58K)

>>been in 3 relationships with stunning yet introverted beauties
>>met all of them online
how do I meet them?

MMORPGs, oreganolly but not anymore cause the genre is dead and most you will get are discord trannies in FFXIV.

it's pretty simple

the lower your social engagement, the more things outside of that realm you engage with

gotta fill all those lonely hours in your room with something right?? :'-)

Attached: 024883EF-5F88-4D11-9420-8CD5893D1116.jpg (960x960, 169K)