How do turbo manlets cope? Short anons, please share your story so I can feel better about my life as a 5 foot 9 man

How do turbo manlets cope? Short anons, please share your story so I can feel better about my life as a 5 foot 9 man

Attached: 53134C3D-BD2F-41A0-90D5-F2EDDA5A0BA3.jpg (503x511, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Cut4/status/1017483399425118212?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https://d-1478721133698462028.ampproject.net/1907022322580/frame.html
mlb.com/amp/cut4/dodgers-kike-hernandez-stood-on-a-bucket-in-his-postgame-interview-c225429262.html
liveleak.com/view?t=skTz3_1562791322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't go outside unless I absolutely have to. I don't look people in the eye I just look past them because I don't want to see their expression. Defocusing your eyes all day helps.
t. 5'2 user

They should all take HRT and become sissies or at the very least be bottoms on Grindr

this x 100. bypass original comment

I pretend I have anime powers. If have a grudge with someone I pretend I am charging lightning into my hand

I'm the same height as OP. If i was very short I would focus my life in becoming wealthy and becoming the best in my field. You get the money, then the power, then the status, then the women..right?

5'4", could've been worse, it's the average height of both my racial lines (East Indian/Filipino) and I'm taller than both my parents and some of my relatives so not much I could've done there

Never been outwardly made fun of or bullied, still KHV but I have a bunch of other issues besides being short so it's not like height is the one factor

I just want a group of cyborg friends to do stupid shit with and a sense of belonging somewhere and I'll really be happy

You don't have anything to worry about

I don't pretend like I have a chance with modern dating, I've already accepted my fate.

Attached: 1474493322270.jpg (633x758, 72K)

im 5'5 and had taller girls want to date me, its doesnt matter as much as you guys think

interviews are brutal

Attached: manlet baseball.png (494x892, 714K)

>5 foot 9
>man

OH NO NO NO NO

im 5'9 and i've been rejected because of my height before. this dude is almost a foot shorter than me and i honestly don't blame him for snapping

Manlets are good fuck sluts on Grindr actually

maybe the camera crew told him to get on the bucket and filmed from the waist up

maybe its not fragile masculinity, but the fact that the world sees shorter men as weaker

Shorter men are weaker tho....

look at his big boy pose. so cute. too bad he's a sad cunt who deserves to be mocked.

Attached: bigboy.jpg (613x530, 119K)

Wait hold up this guy is 5'9? Do we really look this short compared to normal people??

Attached: 1539717176067.png (632x852, 47K)

the camera crew probably told him to do that, thats way more embarrassing than being shorter than the girl

>is a multimillionaire athlete
>married to a qt
could've been worse for him desu, also that guy is probably one of the most well-liked players on the Dodgers by fans
mobile.twitter.com/Cut4/status/1017483399425118212?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https://d-1478721133698462028.ampproject.net/1907022322580/frame.html

Maybe the average short men vs the average tall man due to weight. However, shorter men can still train and become stronger than the average man, just like anyone else can.

>shorter men can still train and become stronger
THEY NEVER LEARN

What's the manlet scale

I'm 5'8" and I already get brutally heightmogged everytime I step outside, I can't even imagine what the bagel manlet must endure

oh also, he's 5'11", so that reporter is just freakishly tall more than anything

the shortest MLB player right now is 5'7", he won his league MVP two years ago, he's won a championship, is probably the most popular player on his team by fans, and is also married to a qt, so he's got it pretty good too

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I mean, theres probably hundreds of manlet martial artists / trainers who could kick all of our asses. I don't think anyone would fuck with bruce lee or that one 5'3" gurkha soldier who fought off like 10 taliban fighters at once.

Grow up you immature shitstain

One consequence of modern feminism is that women are now self-sustaining enough (in the US at least) to where they no longer need providers and just go for the chaddest chads in their vicinity until they hit the wall, at which point they just become "cat moms" or whatever they call themselves. This is only as far as our generation goes and doesn't count women that grew up in the 80's that were still too early to have well-paying jobs take women seriously, so no one really knows what the sexual market will look like ten years from now when we'll all be upper 30's to lower 40's. The top ten percent of men appearance-wise will be fine, but the bottom 90% will have some really weird shit going on. Belle Delphine type stuff is just the beginning.

would you

Sorry. But you asked for honest answers. There's no point in lying. I do this in my head. Don't you ever sometimes wish you could poof your coworker into a fly or something

I didn't say if I was for or against the idea, I'm just stating it how it is

That guy looks like hannibal lecter on roids

I'm tired of chasing. I would settle for

user, people lie about their age on forms all the time. don't believe what the google tells you

Attached: rand-height.jpg (1092x562, 95K)

>How do turbo manlets cope?
We don't.
>Short anons, please share your story so I can feel better about my life as a 5 foot 9 man
When I want to save money, I buy stuff in child sizes, except for jeans.
Adult sized jeans don't fit me.

he's an athlete, they pretty much have to have this shit actually measured for scouting and all that. the female reporter played at USC and apparently she was listed there as 6'2", so with heels she would be like 6'5"+.
mlb.com/amp/cut4/dodgers-kike-hernandez-stood-on-a-bucket-in-his-postgame-interview-c225429262.html

no it doesn't, young hot stacies are an ideal but we're usually happy with any girl that isn't fat

You must be fucking some manly dudes, bro. I'm 5'7 and the only femboys on Grindr in my area are 5'10+.

Rand is so adorable.

I fixed your image, you can thank me later by reposting it.

Attached: 1562884865797.jpg (503x511, 115K)

>can live on a low calorie diet
>is more agile
>harder to hit with a melee or ranged weapon
>is stealthier
>has less mass but the same sized heart, therefore more blood goes to the brain
>also more to the penis, causing larger + harder erections
>can partner with another short man + a coat on top of him to disguise himself as 1 man

Face it talloids.

The reason he is on a can is because otherwise the interview would look fucked up, you always want people to be level headed when filming interviews.
Also, she's wearing heels, not that much of a height diff even.

So how tall is bagel-cel? Like 5'8?

>put on clown shoes, boosting your height to 6'4"
>REE WHY ARENT YOU TALLER THAN ME MANLET

4'11 as he says in one of his videos

I don't even know. My sister (5'1") is a massive cunt and loves poking fun of short men.

>that profile
yikes
non-memeing, he's like 4'11"

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-200041_Twitter.jpg (1080x1163, 395K)

>How do turbo manlets cope?
I have it easy. I have an amazon/femdom fetish so my masculinity doesn't exist. However I do feel this hole in my chest around tall masculine men. Perhaps it is envy. I don't begrudge them for it. I am able to take it in strides, the manlet jokes aren't bad.You get used to them, it's part of the banter. Plus having tall frends is nice because there are a lot of things I can't reach.

People may look at me like I am a kid, but I don't mind. I just truck along. I honestly have a lot worse to worry about aside my manlet status. So long as the people who I call frends and family are willing to accept me, everyone else can fuck off. I didn't chose to be short. Even as a newborn, doctors were concerned with how small I was. Even in kindergarten even the little girls and class could hoist me around and manhandle me. (I guess that's the root of my fetish huh?) It was worse during a very difficult period where I was in a mental hospital. Malnutrition was the last thing they were concerned about because I would not eat. Let alone they infection given to me by an employee and the daily abuse I got from one of the staff who would drag me into the added room and beat me every time he came in.

Left with Trauma and Autism. After that ordeal being short was the last thing I was worried about. I had to adapt to society. I'm not gay but I just see myself as a fairy in a world of barbarians. I just want to sit in the woods and talk to my buge friends.

Attached: 1510550791309.jpg (319x331, 13K)

>5'3" gurkha soldier who fought off like 10 taliban fighters at once
Link?

5'10 "male" here. I try to avoid human contact as much as possible, stay inside as much as possible, am a NEET. Basically follow this strategy. If I'm forced to face the outside world again I'll probably end up in the news like this guy for a similar manlet meltdown.

Attached: stateofbeingasub6ftmaleinthe21stcentury.png (1076x467, 445K)

There are multiple studies, done both in real life and in VR with avatars and people do perceive shorter people, especially men, on the lower side of the social hierarchy.

I can look it up and link here if you want me to, but I remember there was this very specific study that shows that people act differently based on their height. It's crazy weird stuff.

not if ur 5'7+ with an 8 inch dick

>I can look it up and link here if you want me to
go ahead

Lol, just put her stuff on high shelves. Or pick her up.

5'10 isnt even short lmao. It slightly above average.

It's over for sub 6 ft males. Maybe some 5ft11ers can make it. Being 5'10 is a daily humiliation if you aren't a hiki.

Attached: imaginebeingasub6ftmanlet.png (1075x383, 338K)

Imagine thinking being 5'10 makes you undateable

dont have to imagine, all my life women have looked down on me

You've probably got something else causing that, its not a height issue. When I was 5'9 in high school I had a girlfriend and then banged a girl who had a boyfriend after we broke up.

Currently a 5'11 king of manlets and im doing just fine. I don't have a gf right now because I'm really busy but I hook up pretty often.

Unironically go to the gym and develop hobbies that aren't just video games and Jow Forums. Also work on fashion. I used to be a lanklet but now I look really good.

Attached: lanklets go home.png (1347x885, 1.06M)

based fairy user. I would protect you.

>t. barbarian

dude even though it can grate me because this board and site talk about it so much, I unironically feel better about my height than you, I'm 5'4", because it runs in my family and culture

you literally have nothing to worry about, accept your gifts

Tbh I bet the infamy of that vid will get him hella laid. Some crazy bitches will be like "I wanna know this man" just because he was popular even in all the wrong ways.

>tfw cant get laid just by throwing a bitch fit in public because im not a manlet

Jeez. Look at that defensive body language. Arms crossed, leaning back. This manlet has an inferiority complex and is expecting people to insult him.

It's so amazing. As a man with a height of 6'0, no deformities or impairments, I have the ability to set my own identity. I can be a writer, an artist, a scientist, a politician as long as I'm honing those abilities. Those are examples of primary identities I can attach to myself. First and foremost, this man will always be known as short. He cannot shape his life like a canvas.

Attached: 5674328076890345987326905.png (249x238, 52K)

5'4" here
Honestly it's not bad at all. All in your head if you think height is ever an issue.

>All in your head if you think height is ever an issue.
I don't think height is anywhere near as important as facial features but this is bullshit.

Bagel boss nigga we out here. Fuck anyone disrepecting my boy Chris Morgan.

Oh I've been rejected plenty of time before due to height. A lot of girls care about height, however a lot of girls don't.

Most women just want taller than her.
Being legit 5 feet sucks though.

I'm 5' even and I'm too autistic to understand why guys freak out over being short or any of this nonsense. I just do whatever the hell I want and society can bite me for all I care. You can tell me to know my place all you want but you can't force me to do so.

That would cause gender dysphoria for me because I still identify as a male despite not being what society says is the ideal male. Also I find the idea of using gay dating apps like that to be absolutely degenerate.

Honestly, it's hot staring into the eyes of a girl who's a few inches taller than you. Maybe part of that is because it feels transgressive to them or something but if you can make it work it's dope.

This guy could get ahead by leaps and bounds if he had any fashion sense. All his outfits enhance the look of pudgy manchild.

No. I'm tall and heavy enough that no 5 foot guy could beat me in a fight no matter his skill and strength.

>harder to hit with a ranged weapon
Incorrect. In war, big infantrymen carry bigger guns and more ammo. My 80 cal LMG beats your 45 cal AR any day. Also, sniper rifles are really fucking heavy.

>that pic
Why would I want to weigh 145 when I can weigh 210?

>is an infantryman
>infantryman
>signed up for, wait for it
>the infantry

Attached: 29-298945_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-1540419253171-pc-master-race-wojak.jpg (920x864, 248K)

Pretty sure this is bait, but it's at least unique enough to merit a (you)
>80 cal LMG
>45 cal AR
hahahahaha

In what other scenario does dodging an attack from a ranged weapon come up in life?
Big guys carry big guns and are worth at least 2 small guys with small guns.

Keep laughing manlet us ultimate chads carry a heavy mortar inside our assholes EVERYWHERE we go you'll never operate as hard a this nigga

I knew I've seen him somewhere before...

Attached: NEW NESS SKIN.jpg (1540x838, 152K)

liveleak.com/view?t=skTz3_1562791322
it's the same fucking guy oh my god

If you're not 5'6 or lower you don't belong in this thread 5'10 isn't much of a hindrance

>tfw attractive face but small dick and manlet

Why why why why why why

5'9'' here
I'm not short enough that people laugh at me as I walk by, but I am short enough that I have to work hard for everything in my life. No silver platter like the 6 footers get.

6'1 here
But everyone around me is 6'3+, so I'm practically a manlet

Did you achieve your amazon dream yet, fairy-user?

6'2 havent had sex in 3+ years ama

5'9 haven't had sex ever, aka 33 years
You have no idea how privileged you are

Jesus christ the amount of cope on that pic. Dude just try to be less desperate and things will be better for you

Lol, are amerifags really like this? I thought this height thing is just a meme.

In Europe, women don't give two fucks about height.

Could be because we use a unit of measurement that wasn't invented by a drunken british guy on ecstasy

Are you retarded? Women wear heels because it accentuates curve in their spine and makes their butt protrude further. It also causes them to adopt a posture where the push their chest forward and make their breasts appear bigger and wiggle more when they walk. Finally they make women appear longer and subsequently thinner, again enhancing their appearance.

In other words high heels were designed (by men) to dramatically increase a woman's sex appeal.

The reporter's job is to look good, the athletes job is the play sport. Both are dressed appropriately for the occasion.

Would today happen to be your first day on Jow Forums?

Attached: congrats you've found the joke.jpg (400x400, 116K)

The difference between 5'9 and 6' is barely perceptible. All in your head brah

Attached: 6ft59.png (493x523, 64K)

It just means I'm a bit shorter than other men in the room, and they're a bit taller. Therefore, all women go after them rather than me. It's not huge, but it compounds into significant life differences. I have to try for everything, and they get everything handed to them.

I dunno I just don't care, I don't really think about how my life would be different if I was taller

I just want a taller than me dom gf so it's great for me.
It's really easy to crush on tall girls. I just wanna give them the vibe that im open to doing things for them.

5'11 demi-god here.
So close, yet so far.

6'2 black belt bjj and TKD, here. I would fuck that little gook's shit up.

I am 6'0" and would never touch or talk to some disgusting roastie who unironically believes this shit.

Attached: 1493315555487.jpg (388x442, 57K)

Doesn't matter what you think. She's busy fucking 6'2'' Chad.

>literally height, the most pointless attribute, not something cool like dick size or muscles

Attached: __houjuu_nue_touhou_drawn_by_kisamu_ksmz__sample-6382efc6a78f2c6fd2568b3c733e4bac.jpg (850x1221, 166K)

Women wear high heels because they're fucking retarded. If you wear them I hope you snap your ankle and crack your skull open. If you don't, I hope a bitch takes one to your eye.