Man, I really wonder why the manlet at the bagel shop snapped

Man, I really wonder why the manlet at the bagel shop snapped...

Attached: 1561936098044.png (640x278, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/search?q=short from:poeticari&src=typed_query
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

COPE more manlet... this is the gods-given truth you better deal....

dilate tranny freak

It's really funny how these liberal women really love to preach about equality and body positivist, but then short and undesirable men are just free game to rip apart.

Attached: 1474847727223.png (2600x2400, 414K)

>6 foot tall girl
that's probably why

also desu it seems like short people occupy quite a bit of real estate in her head judging from her history
mobile.twitter.com/search?q=short from:poeticari&src=typed_query

Honestly good riddance. Now I don't need to do all that self improvement shit and can just play vidya without worrying about women.

Bruh just checked her account ,she may hate me but I love her.

lanklets live rent free in manlets' heads and vice-a-versa

Attached: 1533382518712.gif (413x243, 51K)

>be about 6'1 or so, 185-186cm with no shoes on
>have boring personality, at least to most normalfag women
>not winnings at life with women as a result
Just a reminded that autism/social retardation is a curse that fucks your life if you aren't a 9+/10 hunk, attractive enough that women will actually approach you and over look stuff.

She is 5'11" so i guess she might be insecure about her height

seems like it, she spends half the time making fun of short guys (and her definition is anyone under 6'2") while at the same time ranting about how most guys are shorter than her and that short girls can go for tall guys too

she definitely has some sort of complex about it; 5'11" is definitely out of the norm for a girl too

this

fellow 6'1'' here, also 20 years old khhv (not fat and not fit). Have a friend who is 5'1'' but has a good face and is socially functional who gets his way with girls

honestly if your face isn't godlike, your height won't do shit for you if you're autistic. Looks are literally the only thing that could compensate my social awkwardness, and I don't have them.

It doesn't even have to be about dating, just by having a 9/10 face you're already imune to loneliness, people will be way friendlier with you and will want your company regardless if you're a dick. Fuck this world man, I'd rather be a goodlooking manlet than the tall, 3/10 face, ogre I am.

R9K permanently BTFO. Being famous makes girls want you

Attached: B4B433AE-91A1-450C-B88E-1B2E8F2E71E2.jpg (1242x1554, 844K)

>You literally had to search for "fuck short men" to find this.

I can't even say I'm 5'9" because that isn't how it feels. My eyesight is at 5'6". And I have no friends. How am I supposed to even look remotely interesting to women when I can't even get friends. This must be a personality problem because I bet the bagel guy at least has friends ffs.

where can i see this bagel video

Keep snapping, nobody needs you in their live

>my eyesight
Did you run this through a translator? I can see how "looks" could be mistranslated to "eyesight"

No, my literal sight line. I don't know wtf it's called. My eyes are almost three inches below where my forehead is at

Not sure why he said anything at all. He could have just drawn and gunned down everyone in range and capped himself or just taken the prison sentence / death penalty.

What would that have proved?

Same shit him crying proved: Nothing.

Attached: cz75sp01.jpg (1600x1071, 385K)

Who said it didn't? As soon as you become famous the sluts will come out the wood work even if you're butt ugly. These women usually aren't genuine though and want to ride of a man's fame for their own personal gain.

Shes not god or my father or my boss..

Attached: 03911271-7D7E-4260-BD30-DB62FFEFC060.jpg (400x615, 26K)

Dubs of truth in a very orignal way