Why are there so many Jow Forumsniggers here?

Why are there so many Jow Forumsniggers here?
Why are they allowed to be here?
They support ideologies that harm robots like us

Attached: 1559877939661.jpg (846x1024, 59K)

fuck you shit skin libtard kill yourself

>harm robots
no they dont

based fuck niggers fuck libtards

They would gas us immediately
>And that's a good thing because I'm degenerate
Willingly letting your blood line end makes you a cuck
The entire point of living is to breed so other animals can't
They also vote against neetbux

fuck you neet nigger get a job

I think the /cocklust/ threads are pretty contrary to what most of Jow Forums believes in...

>Support mr shecklestien goyim

just wait until we take away your neetbux you useless fuck

>Why are there so many Jow Forumsniggers here?
organized shilling.

>Willingly supporting the thing you hate most
Jow Forumsniggers are retarded
I figured they would be pro neet since any work they do won't help mr shecklestien

Forgot to add who (((supports))) this co-ordinated effort of Jow Forums shilling. I don't think it's difficult to guess.

Attached: (((trump))).jpg (1600x900, 223K)

>we want the Jow Forums audience

Attached: polreddit.png (944x4013, 662K)

>Jow Forums is actually a bunch of Jews
What

you only get gassed if you're non white or a fag

>redpilling people is bad
Only people that would be against this are the kikes

>redditpilling is good
go back boomer election tourist

Sure thing buddy
I'm sure Jow Forums would be okay with your poop stained underwear and your 300 pounds of fat
They would totally value you for the Aryan race

>TRUMP AND ISRAEL ARE OUR GREATEST ALLIES
>ALSO ALL MUSLIMS R EVIL SAVAGES
gee I wonder who could be behind this.

>Boomer bad

Seething leftoid

Muslims are evil

>Willingly letting your blood line ends

>Is willingly letting his blood line end slowly

What are you trying to say, user?

That's nice and all but its inevitable, especially with immigration of retards, that the $ will run out and you'll find yourself surrounded by people who hate you and a worthless pile of hyperinflated neetbux, just like in Venezuela & South Africa.

While some of the more libertarian minded right wingers would like to see you forced to become self-reliant, the truth is they are in the minority and need to buy you off. There's a reason libertarianism is so rare and rarely lasts long.

>that reddit spacing
>literally and explicitly supporting reddit
>literally and explicitly supporting israel
For fuck's sake, can't someone just pull out your lifesupport already?

Muslims aren't evil. If you want to get real context, read the quran

It's the same shit they claim to hate

Dilate

another unironic discord shill from reddit

No where did he support isreal

He just said Muslims are evil

>niggers

fuck off racist

die from heart failures

evil is nice, wish I had the balls to be evil

NNNNNOOOO PEOPLE FROM Jow Forums APPROVED REDDIT PAGES ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE Jow Forums COLONIES

Attached: 1556369635939.png (736x1444, 274K)

Jow Forums was always a conservative board.
But not really, conservatism is just the new fedora. These posers aren't really conservative, they are just parroting conservative talking points. Real conservatives aren't nearly as off-putting and are generally friendlier than Jow Forums/pol/fags.

Attached: 1542678082057.jpg (928x1024, 128K)

maximum cringe holy shit. I fucking knew it was bad post 2016 but seeing it is a different story.

What even happened to Jow Forums
How did we go from the most legally(most of the time) degenerate website to being full of tradfags

>boomer election tourists FROM reddit to Jow Forums approving of reddit means reddit is good
You're already brain dead, why is the life support still on?

But redpilling meant voting for Trump, the biggest kike president in our history.

Attached: 1551723203172.jpg (2048x1280, 1.19M)

>What even happened to Jow Forums
see

You stupid faggots let them take over, so now traps are reddit. Imagine that, TRAPS being reddit.

>walks in the room
What did you say about our greatest ally, goy? Put your uniform on and start shooting mudniggers NOW for your greatest ally you unpatriotic piece of shit.

Attached: 1549905639806.jpg (800x528, 55K)

Jow Forums and western media demonizes Muslims 24/7 to support Israel(the greatest allies).

I'm non-White but I'm not a fag, am I still on the chopping block?

Anyone not in their arbitrary criteria is on the block

like the fucking problem on this board are pol posters and not fuckign nigger loving cucks like yourself.

The election caused right wingers to flood here because of how it's a "free speech" website
Little did they know about the rare species of Jannie Neetus (diet consists of hot pockets) which will ban people for the smallest rule violation

They are also unaware that it was always like this so know they think there is some grand conspiracy when in reality it's just some fat neet who deletes literally every post

Yes you filthy nigger, I don't care how "based" you are you will die like the rest of your kind.

right wingers are all basically fucking brainlets lacking any form of empathy and other higher forms of intelligence. they almost ALWAYS fall into 2 categories: zoomers and boomers. the exceptions are disilluioned millennials easily tricked by their own want of belong to a group they share grievances with. a group that needs to spew hate and blame everything else but themselves. essentially manchildren.

I'm white on the inside, and you can never take that away from me

Attached: 1557867739593.png (527x487, 35K)

>Jow Forums was always a conservative board.

What the fuck are you talking about? This site has never been liberal or conservative. It's always been contrarian. When Dubya was in office this place shit all over conservatives and christfags all the time. Then obongo took over and the pendulum swung to the other side.

kys you stupid fucking tranny.

I don't care about skin color
If you are a good person that's all that matters
I was just warning you of Jow Forums and how they will use you and dispose of you

>I'm white on the inside
If you where, you would kill yourself after killing a bunch of niggers in a crack den. Only then can you be based, after self destruction. Be a martyr and we will worship you forever you stupid nigger.

>Caring about skin color over ideals

how to spot any post 2016 newfag:
>your post
fuck off back to le donald subl*ddit you fucking faggot. stop shitting up my board

People represent ideals, I choose my people. Fuck off kike.

You can change a mind
You can't change your genetics
God hates niggers

You didn't even read the whole post you fucking faggot, then I got to tilt you because I know you don't know how to read. READ THE WHOLE POST you fucking shit eater.

No, I'm going to live my life to the fullest. Make my parents happy and proud and shiny symbol of morality, you wait and see, I'll make full use of this aryan spirit

I did read your whole post dumbass
it said
>kys you stupid fucking tranny.
that's all I needed to know you're a fucking retard

Your pinical is being a mud-slinging animal. Any "accomplishments" you make are giving to you through pity from brow-beaten whites. Every single thing you do is worth nothing.

>someone disagrees with my stupid opinion
>must be a tranny

big IQ post

Read the post you re-nvm you're a fucking retard, here retard read this WHOLE post before saying something fucking stupid.

>"accomplishments" you make are giving to you through pity from brow-beaten whites.
Ohh, I'm not an American user. I'm a Sudanese, hello

MOM THE WAYCISTS ARE HERE AGAIN

Attached: 61146105_2277113159047425_8354312174858450517_n.jpg (150x150, 6K)

Actually not really
>Jow Forums hates trannies
>trannies hate Jow Forums back
>Someone hates Jow Forums for being retarded
It is in the realm of possibility that the person making fun of a Jow Forumsfag is trans

I wish they would leave their bullshit political childish nonsense out of our /comfy/ board REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Eat a hairy monkey dick... for my enjoyment.

stfu you disgusting nigger. don't you dare REEEE when you're obviously a fucking normie. cuck nigger kys

Only normies use those terms to feel big and cool. You're clearly an underage normie who needs to go back to their containment board for racist, moronic, cowardly little boys.

He probably got banned for being too "edgy"
>haha nice one user
>basssssseeed

Because they are cringe as fuck

Cry you delusional manchild. Your teers feed me.

Attached: 907.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

Feel free to go back 2 reddit anytime, lefty faggot.

Ironic considering most Jow Forumsfags came from reddit

Do you guys even read threads?

When did he say any of that?

What harms robots today makes robots chads tomorrow

>Wanting to be a Chad
Normalfag leave

>They support ideologies that harm robots like us

What you have to keep in mind is that Jow Forums attracts people who hate normies. It also attracts people who hate feminists. That gives Jow Forums a huge amount of Jow Forums overlap, even if you don't like that.

There is a population here on this board that encountered normie scum early on in life and didn't survive the encounter intact - and that population turned hikkimori NEET and hides in their rooms hoping that the normies won't hurt them any more.

But there's another population that had the same normie encounter, but took the STEM / IT / high-functioning Aspie path - and the guys who took that path lean heavily libertarian, primarily because their normie-hatred makes them reject the concept of being in a common enterprise with normies of any kind. But leaning libertarian makes them hate the NEET group, also. So it's basically a circle of hate.

These two groups can co-exist and not notice their differences when the topic is "Chad sucks" or "Stacy sucks" but when that's not the topic that circle of hate comes out.

Qm black guy and i worked with conservatives in my last job and i roind them to be some of the worst people to work with. Because they would do anything to sabotage you if you are diffent them while keep a smile on their face and acting friendly which really fucks up your ability to trust people .

>Because they would do anything to sabotage you if you are diffent them

>Black Guy met white people who wouldn't just do his work for him and declare him a success
>"How can this be?" asks Black Guy. "Wypipo always did my work for me before."

I'm working with conservatives right now and they aren't doing that shit at all. One is conservative and gay and everyone hates him though.

actual factual, half the threads are shilling niggers, its entertaining to a certain extent, but is still boring/makes a cesspool of trying to find good threads

They support ideologies that create no robots to begin with. Brainlet.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Whomst got banned for being too edgy? me or the Jow Forumstard?

Attached: 1513113874671.jpg (575x1024, 98K)

I think the better question is: Why are there so many dumb frogs on this website, and when are they finally going to be quarantined to /pepe/ where they belong?

Stupid frogposters!

Attached: beautiful.jpg (125x125, 9K)

Leave your house and actually interact with the real world jack ass . I carried more than my weight and was expected to pick up the slack when other people weren't there .

And do their jon on top of mine and i wasn't paid more for doing there work .