Anyone here been a stocker at walmart? whats the workload like and what about difficulty...

Anyone here been a stocker at walmart? whats the workload like and what about difficulty? How many carts of stuff is stocked in a day usually?

Attached: 57646318-4EF9-4F1D-9AB4-0C3E5EB45C74.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>Anyone here been a stocker at walmart?

yes

>whats the workload like

you put stuff on shelves. you have to check to make sure you are putting it on the correct shelf. after a week of this you will know which shelf is the correct one.

>and what about difficulty?

it is not difficult

>How many carts of stuff is stocked in a day usually?

depends on how much shit comes on the truck, which is a function of how people bought that week. so it varies. if you run out of stuff to do in your department you will be shifted to another department to stock shit there.

90% of the time what you are doing is looking at a box, looking at a shelf, opening the box with a Walmart-Approved Safety Boxcutter of Safety, putting the stuff on the shelf, and then breaking the box down for the bailer.

an actual retard can do this job. only an actual retard can enjoy it.

Do the stupid people each day make your job bearable?

similar job here. you have to listen to podcasts or something or you'll quit

as long as you arent being extremely slow, are there quotas ever like oh you cant go home yet because you have only stocked 5 roll carts of items today when there are more in the back waiting to be stocked?

also out of curiosity what do they pay per hour usually?

thank you

I work in the back in the coolers so usually don't interact with ppl. If you work overnights you won't have to either.

They won't make you stay because muh overtime and it's rly hard to get fired if you show up on time and genuinely try. I make 13.50 an hour but I work in the coolers in an academy store. I think non fresh is 12 to start

is it stressful much?

No, they make it worse

there are no quotas, your department manager comes around every so often and makes sure you're not being a lazy shit. nobody is tracking what you do. but if you're being a lazy asshole for five weeks straight they're going to notice and come down on you.

I did it for a year and was the laziest piece of shit you can imagine. I cut every single corner and lied every second of every day. they thought I was a really good employee and tried to make me a manager, which is when I put in my two weeks and found another job.

>also out of curiosity what do they pay per hour usually?

in my experience about $0.50 more than the average rate for such jobs in your area.

coolerbro is the ultimate robot job. nobody fucking talks to you or even sees you. you're like the abominable snowman.

Sometimes yes. If you want a less stressful job overnight downstacking or OGP(Personal shopping) is what I'd recommend. They're rly simple and the workload is spread between multiple ppl.

what store is this?

sounds neat

An academy store in CA. Like the other user said it's a decent robot job but you need to be somewhat physically fit. I'm expected to break down 3-5 pallets in 2 hrs and most of the boxes are 30lb+. The brisket fuckers are 60-80 and the deli/drummies are 50+. It's worth the pay tho and im left alone. The store managers don't even check on me most days anymore

by academy do you mean on a college ground? and how tall are most pallets? the ones ive been arounf are maybe 4 feet tall

>pallets
>four feet tall

wal-mart pallets are at least 5-6 feet tall

damn little mama's ass is looking thicc

It just means it's the best store in the area and other wagies come to us to train. The pallets can range in size. The distribution center are morons and stack them with no consistency. I've seen anywhere from 6 inch one-layers to 10 foot monsters that break the truck doors

Former Walmart produce here, its real easy. You just work the load and ignore people. You'll be overpaid for doing nothing. The worst thing you'll do is monthly inventory if fresh, or yearly if gm

so like to stock do you have to be super speedy? and how many pallets per hour usually? i just want to avoid getting in trouble but i would definitly try to do well

1 pallet an hour around. Most of your coworkers will be retards so you'll be fine compared to them

So that's what all you fuckers are doing while I'm shopping. There was one filipino dude who was like a pro zipping through aisles and shit with that

this may not make sense but like one one pallet will most of the boxes be put in the same area? like i know theres canned food aisles i didnt know if it was a complete mix of canned foods, soft drinks, chips and such. just curious, thank you

The trucks for gm side are unloaded by the cap 1 and cap 2 team. As they unload they put related items on each pallet so it's all in same area. For fresh departments you don't take pallets on salesloor, you take a cart out with items from a certain area

thank you! i appreciate it alot

this makes it a lot easier to understand

Forgot to add canned stuff will be grocery which is its own department. Gm refers to paper, chemicals, pets, and stuff.