Swiping on tinder

>swiping on tinder
>this thot comes up
>open up her instagram
>she goes to an ivy league university
>perfect face
>perfect 10/10 supermodel body
>even has a thicc round ass
>she has probably sucked hundreds of chad cocks and will never have to settle for anyone uglier than brad pitt
>has most likely unironically fucked the real gigachad
>there's literally no scenario where she won't be mega-rich for the rest of her life without even trying
Women really do get to live life on easy mode. It's not just a meme is it?

Attached: 59503516_425041458286755_2951691186194719067_n.jpg (918x1126, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/newyork.ari/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Or she is just a normal person like you, but more attractive and doesn't post threads on Jow Forums bitching about the opposite gender

Being a 10/10 doesn't mean you have a shit ton of sexual partners

Her entire instagram is her in bikinis showing off her body or closeups of her face looking seductively at the camera. Also, she's on tinder.

literally every woman who isn't overweight posts bikini photos on insta

She's cute but don't exaggerate

Why don't you see for yourself

>instagram.com/newyork.ari/

Attached: 52666883_324711328153406_6038421524759005763_n.jpg (909x1137, 56K)

it's another episode of "user ignores the existence of any woman that isn't a 10/10 supermodel-tier stacy"

look at her story. She is obviously loaded with money

Why do people this attractive even bother going on Tinder? The number of messages must be exhausting and I assume that when you are this pretty you can basically just walk up to whoever you want and fuck them there and then.

its probably for the compliments

they probably feel ugly somedays too man

in fact probably moreso than us

>this is what passes for THICC among huwhite men

OHNONONONONONONONOONO

Irrelevant. Even if she was dirt poor she would be able to live a multimillionaire lifestyle just from her looks alone.

As a femanon I receive quite a lot of compliments but to be honest, they only make me feel good if it is Chad saying them.

So she can ride the chad cock carousel of course.

I feel like attractive people have less sexual partners past a threshold. Like a 6/10 girl probably has more casual sex than a 9/10 that knows her worth.

Correlating attractiveness with promiscuity is stupid especially for women

probably why they only match with Chad

you get to choose who you talk to on Tinder

>Why do people this attractive even bother going on Tinder?
"My name is Roastie#94578480074587 and I don't use tinder as much, so add me on my Instagram."
They do it to collect followers not to talk to people.

BLuepilled cuck orgiginininniinlaio

blacks consider morbid obesity thicc

good, ask her out. If you're an ugly fucker you'll crush her self-esteem.

>he thinks op would ever get a match with her
kek

Don't be silly. There are scenarios where she couldn't be mega rich. There isnt an easy mode to life. Infact, try noFap. It will be one of the hardest things you will ever do in your life, but if you succeed, you will come out disciplined, motivated, and a lot sexier. The higher the mountain, the better the view. This thot likely wont be able to handle things the second it seems too difficult for her. He who sweats more in training bleeds less in war. Taking the hard route is better

This is the quintessential Stacey.

>the higher the mountain, the better the view
wrong both literally and figuratively

oh shit, you're from NY? Where my dude?

to be honest, looking at that photo just makes me feel unsettled and maybe even grossed out.

You might be a faggot.

nah I get rock solid everytime I see 1 eight of an anime girl nipple. It makes Nofap so hard, like my cock when I see a hot anime girl

nah, attractive people live in a completely different world. everyone bends over backwards to please them. an attractive person would only end up here if they have severe mental problems.

Have faith that some nigger may bust out all her teeth

Yo that's pretty violent

For every less like that this thot gets on a photo than the previous one, she will probably feel sad, depressed, etc over a photo

she gets almost no attention on ig. kek.

my gf gets more likes and she isn't even as pretty.

Beta normies are starting to get wise to thots' tricks and are get more redpilled by the day. The uprising is unironically happening soon.

Yeah dude youll never get her. Shes probably getting bent over the couch by chad right now.

>there's literally no scenario where she won't be mega-rich for the rest of her life without even trying
>she goes to an ivy league university
0/10

Keep in mind most of the 10/10s you see on dating sites are either bots, fake profiles or catfishers. The fake profiles easily stand out.

>I'm just a tiny humble bunch of quarks, enjoying the slut out of this huge photon bukkake aight? hashtag aloha

what did she mean by this?

ill show u niggers how to get stacy gf
stick around boys