Be neet

>be neet
>government pays you to play video games all day

How can one want to sacrifice freedom for money?

Attached: 1562889383398.jpg (640x427, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4lvOG-G95E
youtube.com/watch?v=5vF4si3hoRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's not true freedom, that's parasitism. if the host dies, you die.

I Don't have that option here in my "first world" country

>implying god's own country is ever gonna die
lmao keep dreaming seething eurocuck

how much neetbux do you get a month?

lol you live in the US? so you're claiming a disability? for what exactly? what will you do when they cut your funding? what will you do when you're 70 years old and have nothing to show for it but pirated video games while everyone else will have a legacy, grand children, and a sense of satisfaction of a live fully realized?
(sorry if you have an actual disability)

The Vatican?

Nepal?

Isreal?

Palestine?

For the love of god elaborate .

>for what exactly
lol jealous
>what will you do when they cut your funding?
why the fuck would they do that? Even if they did I would just claim another disability/disorder

everyone are rolling on the floor laughing

I just want to know what you're claiming so I can get in on it, help a /v/ro out.

>while everyone else will have a legacy, grand children, and a sense of satisfaction of a live fully realized?

you can have all of those things + extra free time as a NEET

no you can't
what legacy would a bottom dweller have?

what legacy would a wagie working at walmart have?

my posts will be archived

another thing, no matter what you do, no matter who you become, you will be forgotten within a century. how many famous actors and musicians from the 1920's era can you recall off hand?

>why the fuck would they do that?

Within 15 years they're going to have to choose to do one of these three things:

1. Cut the monthly benefit or COLA for old people
2. Apply the social security tax to all income, not just wage income
3. Crack down on disability scamming, which includes every last person claiming disability for "mental health", since every last one of you is scamming (and Jow Forums NEETs in particular are doing so consciously)

Of those three things, the most politically palatable thing to do will be #3. They'll at least TRY that before doing #1 and #2.

Trust me, the minute old people are afraid that their benefits might get cut, someone is going to tell them that "mental health parity" in disability awards has led to niggers getting put on SSI for PTSD they acquired in jail. As soon as scared old people hear that...you're fucking done. And in the gutter, where you fucking belong.

Tick tock, motherfucker. Tick. Tock.

>everyone are rolling on the floor laughing

Judging by this sentence i presume america.

a wagie that works at walmart will have opportunities for advancement, who will become a supervisor, manager, regional manager, hell even a ceo.
they will have decades of experiences with other flesh and blood humans, they'll have relationships, people that rely on them and respect them, they'll have dates, wives, children. etc
you'll have runescape gold and reddit karma.

>Crack down on disability scamming, which includes every last person claiming disability for "mental health"

lmao keep dreaming, everything you say is cope so you can go to work tomorrow without seething at all the comfy NEETs that are still in bed

God judges every sinner at every moment. God had total knowledge of everything. Aren't you afraid of your own evil?

i have two hundred dollars what should i do with it

keep in mind buying a fembots dirty panties is an option

What if you don't want children and a wife? Fuck off.

save it, do anything but spend it on a trannys thong

>a wagie that works at walmart will have opportunities for advancement, who will become a supervisor, manager, regional manager, hell even a ceo.

this is your idea of a legacy? lol

>they will have decades of experiences with other flesh and blood humans, they'll have relationships, people that rely on them and respect them, they'll have dates, wives, children. etc

>implying you cant get all of this as a NEET

you should really stop associating the word "neet" with shutins on Jow Forums,
i know plenty of people who dont come to this website who are also NEET and have plenty of healthy relationships and experience with other humans. myself included.

its the greatest joy humanly imaginable. you would know if you had a peak in to a girl showing love for you. but you are like a fish on the ocean floor that can't even see the light it's missing.

this is what denial looks like lmao
has it right

you're the one in denial if you unironically think that people with legitimate mental disabilities are suddenly going to have to start going to work just because social security is running out of funds

Blind Willie Johnson
Big Mamie Forehand
The Nugrape Twins
The Skillet Lickers
Madison Grant
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Gene Austin
F. W. Murnau
D. W. Griffith
The Warner Bros
Woody Guthrie
the list goes on..

out of that entire list (that you googled) i only recognize 2 of those names and the same can be said of any random person you could ask on the street born after the year 1950

"Everyone must be the same as me."
t. neurotypical brainlet

Don't you have a Netflix series to catch up on?

Nah, greatest joy is obtained through drugs, although temporally it still is the highest you can get. Tho hormones make you happy constantly without needing to consume anything, if you wanna touch the sky go for drugs. Relationship, children, legacy ect. are indeed good joy, but not the greatest imaginable.

Wagies really believe this? The people who work at Walmart for decades have something else to say.

The Skillet Lickers are fantastic. I recommend their seminal classic, "Run, Nigger, Run!"

youtube.com/watch?v=L4lvOG-G95E

to add to this, that was a good attempt to dodge the point but lets subtract another 100 years. how many artists and musicians can you recall from the year 1820?

see how that works? your "legacy" will be inevitably consumed by entropy just like everything else. it is meaningless and only stands to serve your narcissism

False optimism, will probably never happen. Probably not worth it either.

That, unless you create something that absolutely or at lest severely changes universe, most will not remember you.
And what's the point of ppl remembering you after death, like I would care what happens to my identity then.
And

You're making a very bad point. There are artists whose work is timeless from nearly any decade you can name, especially the 14th - 19th centuries.

>legitimate mental disabilities

There are no legitimate mental disabilities.

And you can try to argue that with me here, but you don't need to convince me. You need to convince old people who will want to throw you under the bus to save themselves, and affluent people who will have to absorb a massive tax increase if they don't throw you under the bus. Those two groups of people will be mighty hard to convince...especially considering the fact that the overwhelming majority of mental health disability claims actually ARE spurious. If you're one of the people with a legitimate disability, you're being screwed over by all the people who simply don't want to work and who find doctors to agree that constitutes "anxiety".

normies don't understand the actual scope of how pointless everything really is. the black pill is a tough one to swallow. i wonder how quickly their perfectly manicured lives would fall apart if they could really grasp just how meaningless it really is.

>being sedentary is hard

that doesn't make them relevant.

>And you can try to argue that with me here, but you don't need to convince me. You need to convince old people who will want to throw you under the bus to save themselves, and affluent people who will have to absorb a massive tax increase if they don't throw you under the bus.

the thing about that is, people have taken to the streets and started setting shit on fire and flipping cars for much, much less. stop giving nignogs their gibs and see what happens. military veterans with ptsd. the families of people who are mentally retarded.

realistically, the government will just borrow more money. the federal reserve will print more fake dollar bills. it's not going to go down the way you want to think it will.

Sounds /comfy/ as fuck. I'm planning on getting so fat that I'm in perpetual need of medical assistance and can get NEETbux. I'm currently at 320lbs thereabouts so not long now.

For regular people it absolutely is. Even on Jow Forums half of the threads about being a NEET are people that can't handle it.

Would rather grind for them Ms

Fucking losers

>the thing about that is, people have taken to the streets and started setting shit on fire and flipping cars for much, much less.

Prior to 1995, the number of people who could get disability payments from social security for mental illness was negligible. Strangely, I don't remember any flipped cars.

>stop giving nignogs their gibs and see what happens

Speaking of the 90's, during the 90's a huge number of families were thrown off welfare. AFDC was completely restructured. Again, there was a striking lack of flipped cars.

And the real problem with this empty threat is...you're fucking NEETs. You're too fucking lazy, shiftless, and disorganized to flip cars.

It's coming, because of the groups facing costs here, you're the least important politically. You've been able to milk the system this long because it's largely below the radar, and no one has had to choose between your parasitism and competing political priorities. As soon as they do, you're done.

>if the host dies
That's the point. You think that everyone in the U.S. likes the system here? Democracy is an outright sham and no one notices. So this is payback to all those shitheads.

this isn't the 90's anymore. in case you hadn't noticed, a LOT has changed since the 90's.
mental health is being taken more seriously these days than it ever has in the course of american history.

back then, people didnt have the internet to help them get organized. nowadays nobody trusts the government and people would love any excuse to start a riot. there is more information available at your fingertips today than at any time in human history.

>And the real problem with this empty threat is...you're fucking NEETs. You're too fucking lazy, shiftless, and disorganized to flip cars.

Jow Forums NEETs represent a very tiny minority of people claiming disability for mental illness. we will be watching from our windows while the chaos ensues. all it takes is one dead nigger to cause this:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vF4si3hoRA

now imagine what you get when you suddenly take away the gibs of thousands. suddenly many thousands of people have a common enemy.

>You've been able to milk the system this long because it's largely below the radar, and no one has had to choose between your parasitism and competing political priorities. As soon as they do, you're done.

again, it's not going to happen the way you want it to.

it's pure cope on your part based off of your disdain for NEETs.

How does one get neetbux i dont get it