How can you even argue that we shouldn't be vegan? We literally have the teeth of a herbivore...

How can you even argue that we shouldn't be vegan? We literally have the teeth of a herbivore, meat rots in our guts and is hard on our immune system and causes inflammation. Meanwhile vegetables and give us everything we need, doesn't hurt our immune systems and is loaded with antioxidants and grains give us all the calories we need. I'm just mad that people don't believe in veganism and end up obese because of all the meat, eggs and cheese they eat, literally all historical kings and queens who were obese ate meat all day and died at age 40. Just eat the damn plabts you whiny fucks.

Attached: 1561814011854.jpg (552x313, 16K)

monch monch I ate the blacks

riddle me this. why does every single vegan have ugly skin and look like they're dying?

Attached: twAn3ip.jpg (779x655, 130K)

Nice blog post faggot who gives a fuck

Attached: Stop_posting.jpg (441x330, 20K)

That's just poor lighting

Getting rid of meat has cleared up my pores because they're not clogged with grease and fat one of the worse things for your diet

the worst thing for your diet is sugar and alcohol.

Well no, alchohol can be good for heart in the form of red wine and fruit have been proven to be healthy and have sugar in them. The thing contributing to bad health is chemical fillers and everything uaving salt and fat in it

dude what kind of meat were you eating?

Attached: Scared pepe.png (224x224, 8K)

Mostly packaged meats from the store

most plants actually evolved to create disease and inflammation in humans and other animals that eat them. plants do not want to be eaten.

historically meat production and cooking was a core reason why humans expanded and were able to survive longer and have better quality lives.

Remember that those who didn't eat meat became evolutionary dead-ends.

>meat rots in our guts
it really doesn't

Aha! i've found the problem. Why do you assume that packaged and PROCESSED meat from the store is any better than fast food. You need better meat either from slaughtering an animal yourself, or going to a muslim butcher for halal meat, or if your an islamaphobe, go to a regular butcher. Or just search "how to get healthy meat".

ironically, high fat diets are considered good for your skin and health. you were just overeating.

If this is our evolutionary future then I'm glad that I'm a dead end.

Attached: fatman-eating-pizza.jpg (320x180, 8K)

>I'm glad that I'm a dead end
Thanks for sharing, dead end.

Pizza is mostly plant based, if you think about it a little longer. Kys now so you can get it over with.

Better to die healthy than live a fat ass

The cheese and meat is where all the calories come from and that's what makes it so bad, grains are some of the best things you can eat they give you lots of energy

If you refuse to eat anything that fat people eat, you can't have vegetables or fruits either.

Carbohydrates are terrible for you though. If you had the pizza without the dough you would be a million times healthier.

Fatass only eat veggies when they're blended into something that has a shit ton of spices, salt and FAT

Fat is literally the enemy retard not carbs, fucking docotrs who spend their whole lives learning how the body works say so. Who are you to contradict them? A retard that's who.

Doctors are more interested in high fat, low carb diets now. These diets are better for weight loss and overall health. Your "doctors" are probably thinking of the fad diets from 20 years ago. Which is fine, low carb is probably just a fad as well. But the science is pretty clear that eating too many carbs will fuck you up.

Imagine thinking to lose fat you need to eat more fat, it's counterintuitive you dipshit

>vegetables and give us everything we need
K

No, sugar is the real enemy! Why, because no one here is right until they actually post some real sources on where exactly they're getting all this "professional info" from.

>omg I am missing fat intake
>HOLD ON TO EVERY FAT
t. your body

You actually need low portion sizes overall and to burn more calories than you take in. But extra carbs just becomes fat while having a high fat diet stimulates you to burn fat, yes.

Mediterranean is notoriously healthiest and while it encourages lean meats, there is a lot of fats from vegetables that you take in.

lol hungry as vegan feeling like shit and like he's dying coming here to drag us down with him lolol

Carbs are not fat, they cant be stores as it

they storings as carbs is fats acstrually

I'd murder every single living animal on this planet as long as I could get a meal better than beans and fucking salad

Vegan of 10 years here.
I seriously doubt it's the best way to eat healthy. A diet of mostly whole plants with a small amount of lean meat or fish would accomplish the same thing without being as restrictive.
Still not breaking my streak. An oath' s an oath and I never did it to be healthy.

imagine being vegan

I can start with the fact that your mom should have swallowed you.
Stop posting, basedbean